She did It Again

Always By Your Side

Meanwhile Dongwoo ...

"Yeol-ah! Did L hit you again?” Dongwoo asked. Sungyeol nodded. "He's really stupid” Dongwoo said in upset manner. "Come on, hyung” Sungyeol said. "I can’t let this happen anymore!” Dongwoo said and then left. "Hyung!” Sungyeol shouted. "Come on, let him go” Hoya said, holding Sungyeol to stay calm on his bed.

Dongwoo came home in anger and opened L’s door with a bang and slapped L’s face. "Hyung!” L shouted with irritated eyes while holding his cheek. Sungjong was shocked and silent. "You're stupid badass!” Dongwoo shouted. "Yes! I was stupid!” L shouted in anger. "Don’t you know? Where I got that money before?! Do you know where I got it?!” Dongwoo shouted with fierce eyes. "No. From whom?” L shouted.

"Do you know from whom?” Dongwoo shouted, really disappointed. "Hyung, don’t!” Sungjong said try to shut Dongwoo’s mouth. "Never mind! I don’t care anymore!” Dongwoo shouted. "Who?!!” L shouted.

"SUNGYEOL! I GOT THAT MONEY FROM SUNGYEOL! LEE SUNGYEOL! WHO YOU HATE THE MOST!” Dongwoo shouted. "Hyung!” Sungjong shock and shut Dongwoo’s mouth very hard. L paused to hear 'Sungyeol'. "Happy now?! To make Sungyeol suffer?! There are still people who are suffering just because of your past grudges!!” Dongwoo slapped Sungjong’s hand and then left. “Ouh” groaned Sungjong in pain and he just patted L’s shoulders and climbed into bed.

"Tsk! he really ” Dongwoo said, ruffling his hair. "Dongwoo-ssi” someone called Dongwoo. "Yes?” Dongwoo asked. "It's your family's debts” he said. "A.. What?” Dongwoo cried because the debts were already paid off in full. "It's the rest of the money, you have to pay for 2 more days” he said and then left. " Haaa~!” Dongwoo shouted and threw the paper.

L's POV:

Lee Sungyeol? He does it all? He really likes me?! I'm confused! Forget Lee Sungyeol, finish all the problems that exist, Kim Myungsoo ...

End

2 Days Later ...

"You can go home now” doctor said. "Thank you” Sungyeol took his purse and then left his room, no one picked him up today. 'This day’s really ba .... Bad!’ Sungyeol was surprised to see who is in front of him. Kim Myungsoo or L. All nurses knew that he is the mysterious boy, the new model is on the rise was directly clustered. "Why are you here?” Sungyeol asked trying to sound cold, but he cried in a hoarse tone. "Come with me” L said and pulled Sungyeol’s hand.

15 minutes later ...

"Where are we going?” Sungyeol asked. "There are things you should know, stupid!” L said and stopped somewhere. He rang the bell and opened the door of that little house. "Yo, Kim Myungsoo” someone said, hugging L. Sungyeol only stood silent about their relationship. "Have you finished it, Minki-ah?” L said. 'What has he done?’ Sungyeol thought, puzzled. "I already backed up the data, here” he said. Sungyeol saw a small dirty,  room, but full of computers and other sophisticated equipments.

"Hey stupid, look at this” L said pulled Sungyeol harshly. "What is this?” Sungyeol asked to see a column with a nominal won very much. "This is proof data bribery, fraud and coercion and also the money stock will be undertaken by your DAD and MOM’s company!” L said. Sungyeol was disappointed. "No way” Sungyeol didn’t believe it. "It's real” Minki said. "Then what will you do after seeing all of this?” Sungyeol asked to L.

"At first I wanted to publish this out, but now it's up to you” L said. "I ...” Sungyeol looked confused. "You don’t dare to do it right? That’s what makes me hate you!” L said. Sungyeol stayed silent. "Keep this data carefully, and think well what to do!” L said gave the disk that contains the data. "Take a taxi and go home” L said and pushed Sungyeol out of the house.

'My dad and mom did this? It’s difficult to believe!’ Sungyeol only silenced and took a taxi to go home.

1 Week Later ...

Sungyeol didn’t move or do anything about that data. L didn’t take revenge or whatever again. They just do the job as usual. Dongwoo has paid off the debt with Hoya’s money. Sunggyu and Woohyun stayed a while in Paris to do the training.

Sungyeol tried to speak with his dad and mom. But even his mom and dad did the same thing, slapping and hitting Sungyeol and also blaming him. Sungyeol had a bruised hand and bruised cheek. In college he was walking erratically and unintentionally bumped L.

"Why should I meet with you this morning!?” L said while holding Sungyeol’s shoulder. "A.. Argh, I’m so...sorry!” Sungyeol said as he pulled his shoulder from L’s hand. "You're trying to be better but you’re still a fool!” L said, squeezing Sungyeol’s shoulder. "U ... uargh! Hu .. it hurts!” Sungyeol shouted, hitting L’s hands. The tears flew down because of the pain. "Come here” L said and pulled Sungyeol to take him to the nurse. "Sungsaeng, treat him please” L said and then left. "Thank you” Sungyeol was glad because L helped him.

'Announcement! The test results have come out ... '

'It must be L who get the 1st ranking’ Sungyeol though while the nurse treated his hands.

'The first Ranking is Lee Sungyeol... the second is Kim Myungsoo ...'.

"What?” Sungyeol shouted. 'She did it again? Sungyeol growled and tried to restrain his frustration.

To be continued~

PS : UWAAH! Finally i can post the new chapter again~ T^T Sungyeol-ah, i'm sorry for make you being hate by L so much! but i trust L love you! xD don't stop to read and always comment!! T^T Ah, also read my another ff please! please forgive me for my bad grammars

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!