This is War

Always By Your Side

"What the hell is this?” L shouted, pounding the table. "Myu..Myungsoo-ssi” the lecturer said as his face looks scared. "Why did my designs can be LEE SUNGYEOL’s!?” L shouted angrily. "What do you mean? This is design of yours” he replied and told L that Sungyeol's design is L's design.

"THIS NOT MINE!” L shouted. "We're sorry, we will keep your values ​still the highest in this university so just give your design to be Sungyeol’s". He replied and tried to be honest. "Just don’t give me point, Saem! Be better I spend on my values ​​and my labor, even my design being use for the welfare of that bastard! Excuse me” L said and then slammed the door loudly.

Meanwhile Sungyeol, who didn't know anything...

"Sungyeol, we’re proud for your great design” all students said who were passing by. "Eh?” Sungyeol didn’t believe, he thought his design was recognized by his mother. But after seeing the VTR, he was silent and shocked. That's not his design and who it belongs to?

L who saw Sungyeol stood and looked at the VTR. He’s very angry now. He didn’t care about Sungyeol's wound on his cheek and hit him again, until Sungyeol fell down.

"L~!!!” Sungjong shouted, holding L who still wanted to hit Sungyeol. Sungyeol just stayed quiet and held his sore cheek. “Are you happy now? Tell to your mother thank you very much” L said and then left.

"Argh, I .. I don’t understand” Sungyeol said as his heart ached, but he fought back his tears.

L ran in displease while holding his right hand, hand that he used to hit Sungyeol.

"SUNGYEOL-AH!!!!” Sungjong’s scream made L pause then he looked back again. L was in shock, he saw Sungyeol unconscious. L just stayed calm and then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback : 5 Minutes before Sungyeol collapse ....

'What has happened? That's L’s design? Why didn’t mom chose my designs?’ Sungyeol jumbled his thoughts as well as his feelings.

"Yeol-ah, gwenchana?” Sungjong asked, holding Sungyeol’s body.

"I.. I don’t understand what happened” Sungyeol said and looked at Sungjong. Sungjong looked at him sadly.

"Ugh” Sungyeol looked in pain and eventually lost his consciousness. "SUNGYEOL-AH!” Sungjong shouted in panic.

~To be continued~

PS : I'm sorry for the short story, i can't post soon because i've exam T^T and also my bad grammar :( thanks for subscribes and also comments ! to viewer please subscribes or just give comments if you read this ff. thanks ~ bbyong <3