Be a Model

Always By Your Side

L blinked for a moment because of camera flash.

"L-goon!" Shouted the reporters as well as the other students. L seemed to have a fans club now "Please give the road. Interviews with L will be done tomorrow after the show in Busan" Mr. Kwon said to reporters and fans. All reporters left simultaneously. "Hey, if you're not my teacher, I will kill you!" L said, annoyed. "Ok ok, prepare yourself tomorrow” Mr. Kwon said, patting L’s shoulders. "tsk" L runs in rage as he ruffled his hair.

L came into the classroom in disgust. Everyone approached L directly except Sungyeol. “Myungsoo, you're so cool" said another. Sungjong’s still pouting because L never told him. L just shut up and walked to his seat. "Kyaa, Myungsoo-ssi! Give us your signature" the fans cheered. L immediately took the headphone and turned up the volume and stared at all the people. Suddenly everyone went quiet and returned to their seat.

Sungyeol's POV

L’s being a model?! I think he’s with Sunggyu-hyung. No wonder these days he is often angry and slammed the wall. Maybe because he lost one level from L. I'm afraid that Sunggyu-hyung did something bad to L. But why does it hurt at all huh? What could I be upset that L has to display to satisfy the eyes of all people? Aish! ~

End

L was not able to concentrate in the subject. L chose to go home, but because he felt it dangerous to walk home alone, L was forced to ask his uncle to pick him up. "Myungsoo! Hurry up” uncle Jang cried from the car. In hurry, L went into the car and sat down with arrogant pose as he opened his scarf in frustration. "You're great" said uncle Jang while driving. "What?" L said, annoyed.

"You’ll be a model now" uncle Jang said, laughing. "Aah! Uncle, you’re so noisy!" L shouted covered his face in disgust. "Hihi, if you hate it why did you choose to become a model?" Uncle Jang sneered. "It was coercion, L said with a bag covering his face”. "That means the recruiting people know you have a talent" uncle Jang said. "" L said coldly.

P/S : Sorry for the sort story~ many things stuck in my brain~ I hope I can make the D-Day at chapter 8 thanks~ <3 don't forget to comment and also subscribing~