Chapter One (Edited)

Overcome His Grief (Hiatus)

It is early morning as the sun begins to rise and shine on the beautiful city, Seoul. The heavenly golden sunlight hits the bedroom's curtains, while at the same time the alarm clock suddenly starts to ring. The young figure, Jimin, slowly wakes up and is both tired and low on energy. He turns off the alarm clock as its sound is very annoying and irritating. As he's getting up, he tries to make his eyes open by rubbing his eyes. His hair is roughly a mess. His body is stiff and sore, presumably from his late night workout. He stands up and stretches his body parts including his arms, legs, stomach, and neck. He closes thecurtains due to the bright sunlight that is bothering his sensitive gorgeous eyes. He checks the alarm clock to see the time, assuring that he isn't late. It is 7:40 am. He enters his bathroom nearby and starts to brush his teeth. Then, he washes his face with water to get rid of oil, and quickly fixes his hair. He puts on his school uniform that consists a white collar shirt, a white cardigan, a black tie, a dark brown blazer, and a pair of beige pants. He gets out of his room and walks down thestairs and to the kitchen. He sees his aunt standing by the stove. She is cooking his breakfast in a good mood. Jimin goes to the dining room and sits in the chair, patiently waiting for his aunt. In less than a minute, she comes out of the kitchen and carries the tray that holds a big plate and a mug. She is  serving four pancakes, three strips of bacons, and two perfect eggs, and a mug of delicious hot chocolate. She meets Jimin's eyes and proudly smiles at him. Jimin smiles back a little. After he finished eating his pleasant breakfast, he simply says to his aunt, "Aunt, thank you for the lovely breakfast."  He gets up, gently kisses on his aunt's cheek and grabs his expensive leather backpack. His aunt is very pleased to hear the good words from Jimin and starts to smile more. He steps out of the front door and politely waves good-bye at his aunt who's standing by the window. Being cherished, she even smiles more. Jimin then rushes on his way to school.

 


 

Outside on the noisy, crowded street, Jimin puts his earphones in his ears and listens to his favorite kind music, Lay Me Down by Sam Smith. He walks along the sidewalk to the subway station. Due to rush hour, there are a lot of people who are on their way to work, school, etc, and many of them are very impatient. After nearly five minutes, the subway train finally arrives and several people quickly enters. As expected, the train is  very overcrowded and Jimin is stuck standing with several people while holding the dirty pole. He arrives at his stop, and quickly steps out of the doors. Finally, getting out of his uncomfortable ride, he takes a big breath and runs to the crowded escalator. Luckily, he catches his bus as it's about to leave. He finds a seat and sits while hugging his backpack tightly. He looks away from the other people\s eyes because he's anti-social and is uncomfortable wuth strangers. He looks through the window and does a bit of usual sightseeing. He finally arrives at his stop and quickly pushes the "stop" button. As he's trying to get to the exit doors, he accidentally bumps into the unfamiliar two boys who are getting off the bus too. He looks at them from toes to head and he glances up at the one with orange hair and the other who is taller with dark purple hair. They wear the same uniform as Jimin's. The boys look at Jimin with their bewildered eyes. After they get off the bus, Jimin eagerly walks away from them. He then goes on his way to the school entrance.