[7] It's Too Late To Tell....

Overcome His Grief (Hiatus)

<< It's too late to tell >>

 

Jimin hears a sound of blaring bell coming out from the door. The door is opened behind his aunt. She removes her bag from her shoulder. She stretches out her neck, shoulders, and arms. They are too stiff and tired because she has worked all day busily. She walks towards the living room to see Jimin. Jimin sits on a sofa at the comfortable position with a good posture and looks at his aunt blankly. He then smiles a little, but his smile is vanished to let out a heavy sigh.

His aunt smiles at Jimin and looks into his eyes. She sits next to Jimin on a sofa. She asks Jimin so she wants to hear something from what Jimin wants to say. He sighs and rolls his eyes after he has cut off by his aunt the last morning.

He is supposed to say about the incident from the last time, and then he takes a breath in a minute. He says in a serious explanation, "Actually, two unknown guys who wore black leather jackets with hoodies and pants. Their face looked about mid 20's. They looked so cruel and unintelligent. I was into the unfamilar place. This place was isolated and very cold. I didn't know what the place was. All of the stores were closed. There were some few hobos who slept on the cardboard. The newspapers were wasted like they were littering on the cold ground messily.  I didn't get to the cafe at all. I bumped into the two guys when they hit me and then they stole my money. I gripped the guy's ankle tightly. The guy stopped at the moment. I convinced them to give my money back, but failed. They threw my wallet towards me on the cold ground....." He finishes the sentences to tell her the honest statement. He adds honestly, "Aunt... I am very sorry for lying to you because I have asked you a small money for the lunch. I also apologize to you that I couldn't possibly able to tell you to reveal about my incident." Jimin looks at the ground with his humorless expression. While he stays sitting in the constant position, he bends his shoulders and clasps his hands gently.

His aunt is shocked after hearing her son's incident. She exclaims, "Oh, my boy!"  Her voice begins to rise and crack in a very anxious tone. She widens her eyes to get overwhelmed and extremely does not believe. She covers with both of her hands. She places her hands on Jimin's upper arms to meet his eyes. She is worried and then she asks in dismay, "Is it true??!" Jimin nods without saying anything seriously. His aunt opens and gasps. She grits her teeth and clenches her fists when her pressure increases a lot. She says frustratedly, "Aissh! I want to call the police right away so they will find the culprits for you. You're really the victim."  She looks at her pocket and shoves her hand into the pocket  of her casual blazer to look for a cellphone, but it is not there. She turns her head to the left and right side and raises her brows. She thinks right away, "It might be there on the drawer in her room." Her hand and her legs tremble uncontrollably. Jimin raises his brows and stays silent to watch that his aunt's face turns pale. He realizes her feeling that it causes her getting more stress. She is about to stand up for finding her phone somewhere in her room. Although his aunt ends up sitting down, Jimin hugs her into a warm embrace to give her calming down and comforting. He sighs and says softly, "Thank you." His aunt hugs him back. She finally understands that she decides to call the police for reporting her son's incident. The police accepts her request for her son that she hopes they will arrest the two culprits who are charged with assault and theft.