[4] Not Completely

Overcome His Grief (Hiatus)

<< Not completely >>​

Jimin slowly walks into the living room. He buttons his uniform shirt down. He has a bandage on his face. He raises his brows. He sees that his aunt opening the door behind her. She holds the knob tightly. She quickly takes on her shoes with no time. She is about to leave for work. He says in a loud tone, "Wait!" She hears that Jimin's voice is coming out from behind her. She turns around to look at him standing in front of her. She blinks her eyes and then she asks confusedly, "Yes, what?" Jimin clears his throat. She checks at her watch on her left wrist that she seems like she has no time to rush. When he is nervous that it is hard to explain and then he gulps. He finally says about everything from his incident honestly, "Actuall--" but his word is cut off by her. She says with quick words hurriedly, "So I have no time to talk with you for a minute. I leave the stick notes over there. Talk to me for tonight. Okay??" He nods with a disappointment. He doesn't finish his sentences. He blinks his eyes and raises his brows. He shouts, "Wait! Wait!"  She turns away and shuts the door. She leaves. There is a stick note on the dining table that he grabs it to read from his aunt, "Please take it and keep changing. I hope you will not lose your money. Enjoy your lunch." He looks at the money on the table. There's another note on a food with a plastic cover. He grabs another and reads it again. It says that she writes, "Please eat up and enjoy your breakfast! I love you! :)" He purses his lips and breathes in heavily when he is sulking. He crumples the two notes and puts it on the table. He pulls the chair and sits down on the chair at the table. He grabs the chopstick and opens the plastic cover around the food. It comes out the steam a little. The food is warm and so beautiful. It is filled with potato pancakes, a side of kimchi, and fresh salads in a plate next to a cup of hot green tea on the table. He slowly chews some food in his mouth. He feels isolated in the quiet room by looking at the empty chair. He pokes a pancake with a chopstick. The clock sounds like tick tock. The time passes.... He thinks of reminiscing his old memories that is filled with happiness when he looks so blue and stares at the food blankly. The flood in his mind is always obsessed about someone he misses and cares the most.

-----Flashback-----

Jimin tugged his older brother's shirt slightly. He was begging with his innocent eyes to look up at Park Ji-Dae.

~Jimin (12) : Hyung, I am hungry. I want some icecream. Please buy me now. Okay??

Park Ji-Dae sighed heavily as he realized that his younger brother was craving for an icecream.

Ji-Dae: Okay, okay. I will buy two chocolate ice cream for me and you. I will be right back.

Jimin: Yay! Thank you!!

He was excited and smiling at him brightly. He hugged his older brother tightly.

Ji-Dae suddenly took his sneaker shoes on and ruffled Jimin's hair. While he smiled at Jimin, he stood in front of him.

He opened the door behind him. He looked at Jimin and waved goodbye to him.

Ji-Dae: I will be leaving now. See you later.

Jimin was going back to the living room. He saw that there, his father, read his newspapers and sat down on the sofa in front of the TV.

 He was sitting next to his father. 

His father felt that someone sat next to him. He folded the newspaper. He turned to look at his son. He smiled at him. He wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulders.

His father tickled Jimin's abdomen and then Jimin laughed so blissful.

His mother came into the living room. She was home from working. Jimin was happy to see his mother coming back.

He ran towards his mom as he jumped on his mom for hugging.

His mom hugged him back and kissed him in the cheeks.

She was going to cook the dinner for the family. She was taking on her apron. She was busy making something delicious.

Jimin was still waiting for his older brother to come back and bring the icecream with him. He was going back to sit next to his father on the sofa to watch the animated series on TV. He was bored to do nothing to do. 

The night, Ji-Dae came back home from the convenience store to buy ice creams for Jimin and him.

Jimin heard that there might be Ji-Dae locking the door with a blaring alarm.

Jimin suddenly stood up and rushed toward the front door. He was seeing his brother that Ji-Dae took off his shoes and carried the plastic bag in his hand.

Jimin: Hyung~ (with his busan dialect)

Ji-Dae: Dongsaeng~ Yes, what?? 

Jimin: Please play a game with me for fun. I am bored.

Ji-Dae: Alright, We will play a game for later. Don't worry.

Ji-Dae took one chocolate icecream for Jimin from plastic bag and handed it to his younger brother.

Ji-Dae: Here is your icecream!~~ Let's eat!~~ (with busan dialect)

Jimin and his older brother tore the icecream paper. Ji-Dae started to eat it.

Jimin: Hyung, thank you!

Ji-Dae was smiling at him and ruffled Jimin's hair again.​

His mom called everyone for the time to eat dinner.
 
There were plentiful foods such as kimchi, bibimbap, japchae, fried honey garlic chicken, and more...​
 
Everyone was eating together in the dining room happily
 

----End of Flashback----.

----------------------

Jimin laughs himself with tiny tears but it can't help his feeling. He turns a bit of sad to wish to be with them. He stops thinking. It's enough for him to think of the important persons to him. He checks at his watch on his wrist. He thinks,  "Oh. It's too late. Time to go to school now!" He sighs that he is told by his aunt that she will be come back home and talking to him for later. Although, she has gone to work, he wants to tell her the truth about everything from the incident. He quickly eats up, but he doesn't eat all of the food. His stomach is full. It is a leftover food. He gets up and grabs the money from the table and the backpack from the other chair. He puts the money in his pocket. He opens the door. The light is shining. He slams the door to lock it and then he leaves for school.