[6] Meeting Again

Overcome His Grief (Hiatus)

<< Meeting Again >>

Time to take a break. Jimin is in a library. The place is very silent and peaceful. It is filled with full of books and old-fashioned computers. He wants to read something interesting. He walks around the book shelves. He founds the section of self-esteem. His right hand slowly slides the books from a right to left side when he touches it gently. The books are standing in a row on a shelf. He scans the labels on its book. He picks up the one that it is called "Trusting Anyone". He opens the book to start reading it thoroughly. He flips the page one by one. He is still standing by the book shelf.  Then, Jimin shuts the book after reading. He carries it and walks toward the library check-out. He hands his library card to the librarian. He checks it out and then he bows to the librarian. He says normally, "Thank you."  He walks out of the library. He is going on his way to the classroom. When he unfolds the book, he concentrates on reading it by himself without looking or paying attention. He still keeps walking on the long hallway. The students are crowding around the hallway.

Jungkook starts talking to Taehyung. He walks with him together on the hallway. Taehyung looks half-asleep when he is very exhausted from the gym class. He hunches his shoulder and feels like he is not given more energy around his body.

Jungkook: V hyung!!

Taehyung: So what??

Jungkook: Ayy~~ Are you tired??!

Taehyung: No~~

Jungkook: You're lying!

Taehyung: Ah, okay. Yes, I am tired.

Jungkook: You were acting so funny because you played basketball clumsily. Your skill was nothing. That was why you didn't understand about the rules of basketball at all. Hahaha~~

Taehyung: Yeaa~~ Yea~ I was absentminded. I didn't pay attention. Well, hehehe~~

Taehyung: I thought that it was just be fun for me. But the game was more aggressive. Eek! The game was seemed to be like competitive...

Jungkook: He He He~~ Okay, by the way I am good at sporting. Yes, I am!

Jungkook: Also, I'm good at anything what I can do. Hmmm...

Taehyung: You actually came over my house. I made something delicious for you. How about my cooking skill??

Jungkook: ....Well, it tasted so... sick...

Taehyung: oh, okay. Okay! I see..

Jungkook: It's okay for me that I always accept your offers because you want to treat me and spend more time with me. Don't worry about that! 

Taehyung: Alright, I understand it. I'm so happy by that way you say anything is good to make me feeling better.

Jungkook doesn't see Jimin's direction where they walk in the same pathway. He chats Taehyung in a long conversation. Jungkook still walks toward Jimin. Jimin accidentally bumps into Jungkook's shoulder. Jimin holds the book in his hands and then turns around. His eyes widens so he blinks his eyes twice. He lands the book down to grip it tightly. He looks up at the person that he recognizes him is Jungkook. Jungkook is standing next to the other person. He also recognizes him that the other person is Taehyung. Jungkook meets Jimin's eyes, smiling at him. He says while waving at him, "Hi!" Jimin gulps and says awkwardly, "Hi..."  Taehyung shows his rectangle smile to look at Jimin.  Jungkook clears his throat. He tries to say anything and then he finally speaks, "Jimin, We overheard that the students talk about you when you were very serious and active. I think you used to play basketball before, how did you do that professionally?" Jimin looks down at the ground for so long and doesn't answer Jungkook's curious questions. Jungkook thinks, "I see..." He doesn't want to force Jimin that Jimin must tell him the answer. Jungkook is inquisitive that he seems wanting to know more. He also wonders why he seems to be so cold to them again. Taehyung says excitedly, "Hey! Jimin! By the way, I show you something funny." Jimin's eyes are blinking so he gets startled by Taehyung's stable voice. Taehyung frowns his brow to think about something. His hand rests on his chin. He mutters to himself, "Hmm..." The idea is popping up into his mind.  He says, raising his voice, "Ahh~~ I try to impersonate you, ready?."  Taehyung gestures his hand, "Okay!"  Jimin looks at Taehyung weirdly. He has no idea what Taehyung is doing.  Though Taehyung's mime about Jimin's acting, Taehyung frowns his brows seriously and then dribbles the ball against the opponent. He squints his eyes like he looks a taste of sour lemon on his expression. His lips are like the shape of duck's beaks. He makes the sound of slam dunk into a ball like "S-SShoooot!~~" His voice sounds so melt and cute. It makes Jimin laughing a little in a soft giggling sound and grows spreading out his smile so big. He is amazed by Taehyung's mimic. Jungkook and Taehyung look at Jimin that they have never seen him so happy before.

A few minutes later.... They are waiting for Jimin's answer. Jimin finally answers, "Well, Jungkook, your question is mostly about basketball. I used to play basketball when I was a team player in the middle school...... Naah! I never wanted to play again." He shakes his head and he is devastated by something flooding in his mind from his behind story. He fades his smile. Jungkook asks, "Whyy?!" Jimin states seriously, "I quit!" Jungkook and Taehyung gasp in shock so they didn't know that Jimin tells them the truth. Taehyung adds, "Why do you quit?! Why didn't you join the basketball club in the school?!" Jimin rolls his eyes and then sighs heavily. He says harshly, "Nothing! It's none of your business, you two!" They stop talking. They shut their mouth. It becomes a dead silence at the moment. Jungkook finally points a finger at where Jimin has a bandage on his face. Jimin points at his face and blinks his eyes confusedly. Jungkook nods and looks worried on his face. He asks softly, "Hmm..W-We saw your bandage on your face, so what happened to you?" Jimin doesn't answer it so he stays silence. Taehyung asks in a low, raspy voice, "Did someone hit you?" Jimin is surprised to hear after Taehyung assumes certainly. Jimin thinks, "How do you know??" He nods and then he asks Taehyung, "How do you know?" Taehyung is very sure and nods when he purses his lips. Jimin takes a breath. He his chapped lips. He gulps and says truthfully, "Yes, I got beaten up by the unknown guys last time. I still had too much pain." It makes Jungkook and Taehyung breaking their hearts for him. Although, they smile at Jimin,  Jimin ignores the pain to think about his incident. He shows a sly smile on his face at them. The bell begins ringing loudly for just once which means time to go class. Then, they ought to go back to the class.