[12] Jungkook's house

Overcome His Grief (Hiatus)

<< Jungkook's house >>

Early in the morning, Jimin suddenly wakes up from his nightmare, having repeated it for so many times. His worst nightmare is car accidents and people dying, including himself. He stands up and stretches his body while yawning big. He looks at his alarm clock and it is 5:30 a.m.

"Too early", he says. He slowly lies down on his bed and begins thinking on how to prevent having the same nightmare over and over again. A few seconds later, he checks outside and is surprised to see that there is heavy rain pouring down. He hardly sees the pavements and other houses because of so much water running down on the window.

"I hope it won't last longer", he says.

At 7:00 a.m., Jimin sees the door opened by his aunt. His aunt's face looks very frightened and her body is tight.

"Ooooohh I think I have a diarrhea right now!", his aunt yells. She quickly closes the door and rushes to the bathroom. Jimin knows something is not right. Every time his aunt gets really nervous or anxious, she would tend to have stomach problems, leading to diarrhea as the result. He wonders what his aunt is so anxious about. He leaves his room and hears the sound of the TV from the living room. He checks to see what's on TV. He sees the weather channel. He learns that there is actually a big rainstorm in his city happening at that moment. There are heavy rain and strong winds attacking mostly trees and some houses' parts. He switches to the news channel and hears the anchorman telling everyone that nobody is allowed to go outside, concluding every workplaces, schools, and all buildings to be closed for a day. Very few people are injured outside and many vehicles couldn't handle these weather conditions.

Jimin takes a small breath and says, "No school today. Hmm." Suddenly, the lights and the TV go off, knowing that the rainstorm has shut down the electricity He checks outside and sees all houses being already out. It's all dead silent until immediately, he hears his aunt screaming loudly in the hathroom.

"I CAN'T SEEEEE!!!! AHHHHHHH! HELP!!! HELP!!! JIMIN!!!", his aunt screams.

He then shifts to the window, witnessing the trees being fallen down easily by the strong winds and most trees land on cars, making the cars to beep non-stop. Jimin groans and covers his ears.

At 7:26 a.m., Jimin goes to the room to check his phone. He has received 27 text messages in total, mainly from his two friends, Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jimin groans, "Too many texts! I'll check them later."

He walks down the stairs to the basement to find some candles. The basement is dark and dusty as it hasn't been cleaned for ages. He finally finds the candles and they are mostly small and white with vanilla and cherry blossom scnets. He sniffs them for one long minute because he really likes the smell. AFter lighting up all the candles in every room except for the bathroom, he quickly turns on his phone to see that its battery percentage is only 25% remaining. His aunt finally comes out of the bathroom, looking really exhausted. She looks through the window and quickly panics.

"Storm!! Storm!! Oh! Too much water!! I keep having nightmares that I got drowned!! Ohh! Wait... Uh oh, not again!", his aunt yells. She quickly runs back to the bathroom.

"Aunt!! Wait!!", Jimin shouts. He picks up his phone and begins reading his friends' text messages.

--------------------------------

From: Jungkook

"Jimin!! No schoooool today!! ^w^ Hehehe!!"

"Rainstorm looks terrifying!! Meow!"

"I'm bored."

">.>"

"<.<"

"O.O"

"Jimin?"

"Helloooo?"

"Hi"

"Hi"

"My house still has electricity!"

"Would you like to come to my house? I also asked Taehyung, too."

"Oooh it's dangeroud out there. Okay never mind. Don't go outside!"

"Jimin?"

"I hope your phone is still working..."

"TT^TT"

"Älright, I'"ll see you after tomorrow or until the rainstorm stops!"

--------------------------------

From: Taehyung

"Hey Jimin! How are you? :') I heard all schools are closed today! Wooo!!"

"Oh! Jungkook asked me to come to his house."

"Oh wait! He said to not come because of the rainstorm."

"I've survived many rainstorms! So I'm going to his house! It's just heavy rain and strong winds anyways! Psh!"

"Are you going? If you are, I can pick you up and we'll walk together. His house isn't that far!"

"Let me know if you're going! ... Please pick up your phone....."

""........"

"30 minutes later and no response..."

"Unless your phone runs out of battery...."

"I'm being weird. Am I??"

--------------------------------

Jimin rubs his neck as he is not sure whether he should go or not. He is concerned about the bad weather, and his friend being risky for going outside during the storm. He thinks Taehyung might be lying or silly, but his friends have never lied to him before. He really wants to go to Jungkook's house since his electricity still works, and Jimin doesn't want to be bored and stay at home all day. He then texts Taehyung back.

"Hey Taehyung! I would like to go to his house. But are you sure you actually do know how to survive the storm outside? Because it looks really dangerous out there. Have you seen the trees falling down?", Jimin texts.

"Jimin!! Yes I've survived rainstorms many times!! Just trust me! I know how! :') So should I pick you up?", Taehyung texts.

Around 20 minutes later, Taehyung finally arrives at Jimin's house, and he is soaking wet. He has his high quality raincoat, a pair of boots, and a big strong umbrella. Jimin has already told everything to his aunt about his friends' plan, but his aunt is not sure about this.

"B-but the rainstorm!!! What were you guys thinking?! You should die!! Are you stupid?!?! The rainstorm might be gone by tomorrow! Can't you guys just wait for a least one day? It's not safe out there!!", his aunt yells.

Taehyung says, "Jungkook's mansion is awesome. He has almost everything. Buffet. Gym. Swimming pool. Even hot tub. Library and so much more!"

Jimin's aunt is surprised and calmly asks, "Ahh! So he's rich?!"

An half of hour later, Jimin, his aunt, and Taehyung finally arrive at Jungkook's huge mansion. They all are shivering and completely soaked. They have wet dirty and leaves on their face and body. Taehyung has already lost his unbrella being blown away by the strong winds. His aunt cries because her hair is a mess and so are her favorite boots. Jimin pushes the doorbell and Jungkook immediately opens the doors.

Jungkook says, "Hey guys!!! I didn't know you all were going to come!! I'm so happy!! I knew Taehyung could survive rainstorms! He's an expert and so his family! Did you know that, Jimin? Oh hi!! You must be his aunt! I'm Jungkook! Come in! Come in! Well get you some clothes to change! We have everything here."

Jungkook's butler gives pre-heated warm clothes and hot tea to Jimin, his aunt, and Taehyung. A few minutes later, Jungkook's beautiful mother comes in and introduces herself.

She says, "Well hello! I am amazed that you guys actually walked in a rainstorm! Wow! Hello Taehyung! How are you! Ahh I assume you might be Jimin! Nice to meet you! And who is this miss?"

"She is my aunt!", Jimin says.

"Gasp! Ohh my! Miss, your hair is a huge mess. Tsk! Tsk! Don't worry, I'll fix it up. Come follow me."

"My mom is a well-known hair stylist. She has worked for many singers, actors, TV personalities. Come on guys! Let's go play some video games!", Jungkook shouts.

The three boyts walk down the stairs, through the long hallway and to the lounge. Jimin is amazed by the architectues and the size. He has never been in a mansion before. The lounge is surprisingly huge, like ten times larget than his bedroom. Jimin sees several game consoles from PlayStation and Ninetendo 64, to GameCube and Xbox, to Wii and PlayStation 3, along with over 200 game discs. Both Jungkook and Taehyung excitedly lands on the long soft sofa. Jimin continues observes around the room and is awed to see the full-sized windows. He looks outside and sees a big deck, a huge garden, an outdoor pool, a greenhouse, and wide, giant landscape. He feels like he is in a heaven.

"Come on Jimin!! We're going to play Mario Kart!", Taehyung shouts.

"And whoever wins, will start Final Fantasy VII! Can't wait to play this game! I bought it last week! Many people considered this game as one of the best!!", Jungkook says.

After playing several races, Taehyung has the most wins, beating out his two friends.

"I love video games!!", Taehyung yells.

At 11:20 a.m., the butler shows up and tells the boys that their brunch is ready.

"B-but let me finish watching this scene! This long white-haired dude just stabbed through Aerith's stomach!! Oh whyyy!", Taehyung cries.

Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and the butler arrive at the dining room to see the both Jungkook's mother and Jimin's aunt have already started eating. Jimin's aunt has a towel wrapped around her head.

"Jimin! Thay have so much food here! They're amazing! Ooh! Can I have more?", his aunt says.

Jungkook's mother laughs, "Oh of course! You are a guest here! Please have some more!"

Jimin enters the kitchen nearby and sees over 20 different dishes on the counter. There are Korean, Japanese, and Western food.

"Wow. I'm actually in heaven right now", Jimin says.

Taehyung shouts, "Sushi! Yum! And cheeseburgers?! Wow!"

Jungkook laughs, "Hahaha! Let's eat!"

Afeter they are feeling stuffed, Jimin asks Jungkook if he could show him around his home.

"Of course! Come Taehyung! I'm going to show Jimin around!". Jungkook yells.

Taehyung groans and says, "But I'm so full. Give me ten minutes please!"

After seeing several rooms, Jungkook finally shows Jimin the indoor basketball court. The court looks very shiny and brand new. The size is almost the same as their school's basketball court.

Jimin says, "Wow! You even have a basketball? I'm speechless. I used to play basketball when I was younger... but not anymore. Jungkook, are you on a basketball team?"

Jungkook replies, "Oh no, I never joined a basketball team before. My dad wanted to have a basketball, just for fun! He really loves basketball."

Taehyung asks, "Jimin, w-why did you stop playign basketball?"

Jimin doesn't respond, but keeps staring at one of the hoops instead.

Jungkook and Taehyung look at each other and nod.

"Hey, I'll bring my butler over and we'll play! It'll be fun!", Jungkook shouts.

A few minutes later, Jungkook and his bulter arrive. Jimin will be teaming with Jungkook while Taehyung will be paired up with the butler.

The butler says, "I'm 78 years old. You seriously think I can run and play perfectly fine? Did you guys not notice how slow I walk?"

A young femaile maid who is cleaning the bleachers, loudly shouts that she will volunteer to take the butler's place, acting like Katniss from The Hunger Games.

"I'll volunteer!", she shouts.

Jungkook says, "This is Kathy. She is one of the servants here, and she's also my best freind! Hehe!"

Before the game beings, Jungkook asks the butler to be the referee.

The butler signs and says,"Fine."

During the game, Jimin has gradually exposed his basketball skills to everyone. Jimin runs faster than everyone and can jump higher to reach the hoops. He shows several tricks and techniques, leaving players speechless, except for the butter who rolls his eyes around and his face says that he does not care.

After playing for several rounds, the butler whistles loudly, telling everyone that their game finally ends. Jimin and Jungkook win the game by 32-15.

"I'm so exhausted!! My legs are so sore!! Jimin!! You have skills!! Y-you play... crazy! You were all this, and this, and this. What other talents do you have? Hmmm?", Taehyung says.

"Jimin!! You should definitely try out for the basketball team! Our school will be holding tryouts startign in two weeks!", Jungkook shouts.

Kathy agrees and says, "I'm really impressed by your skills, Jimin. You truly have a gift."

After hearing everyone's words and encouragemets, Jimin starts have passion in backetball again and he tells them the he will think about the basketball tryouts.

Jungkook's mother and loudly announces, "Can I have everyone's attention! I am happy to show you this fine lady's fabulous new hairstyle!"

Jimin's aunt appears with a new hairstyle that shows her black straight cut short-length hair with bangs.

"Hehe! Than you ! How do I look?", his aunt asks. She then begins making poses and walks like how models walk at a fashion show.