Chapter 9

Last Romeo ...... Last Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV:

It’s been two monthes now since I told Naeun to consider going public. I thought she would like it and that she’d know that I’m serious about her but she freaked out. She said that she wants to take it slow and that she wants to be sure before we take a step like this. Sure about what? Is she not sure about her feelings for me? It was painful hearing her say that. I was mad at her for a couple of days and we had few fights but then I gave in. I told her it was okay to take it slow and that I’d give her time to be certain about her feelings for me. A peck on the cheek and holding hands that is how far we’ve come. It is killing me. I want play with her hair, hold her, cuddle her and kiss her. The one thing I realized in the past months is that Naeun became a part of my life; a part that I can’t imagine my life without. I can’t remember my life before her and can’t think about a life without her. I can’t believe her hold on me, it scares me.

Naeun POV:

Dear Myungsoo oppa,

I know that I’ve been acting weird lately; not letting you kiss me or even hold me. I’m sorry oppa but you scare me. Not you yourself but your presence. I know I hurt you when I said that I wasn’t sure about my feelings. Well, that was a lie. I’m sure about my feelings for you and that is what scares me. Oppa I’ve seen you jealous, angry, burdened, weird and even drunk. None of this scares me or even makes me love you any less. Whenever I’m feeling bad I want to run to you. You’re the first thing I think about when I wake up. Oppa I’m getting so attached to you and it scares me a lot. Everybody eventually leaves oppa and I’m afraid that you’d leave me too. I know that you told me to think about going public to make feel safe and to let me know that you’re serious about us but that only scared me more. I don’t know how the fans would react; your fans and mine as well. I’m not sure that they’d accept us. And even if the fans did the media won’t. They would take what we have and turn it into something ugly. They’d ruin it by spreading rumors and making us doubt each other. They’ll keep their eyes on us and they’d watch our every move. They’d turn our lives into a subject and things would be so hard. I know we can get through this together but I don’t think I’m ready. I want to have it all with you before we share it with the world. Oppa, can you wait for me?

We were having dinner when Eunji cleared “Girls there is something I want to tell you.” We looked at her in confusion “There have been rumors about me and Sunggyu. I think the fans are noticing us and since we’re serious I thought it’d be better if we tell the fans. You know, we could get points for honesty.” She was trying to be calm but we could see that she was nervous. “Unnie, everyone loves you with sunbae. Check it out; you two have a lot of shippers. I think the fans will love you together.” I said in confidence. “Really?” “Unnie, since that time you said that Sunbae is your ideal type and the fans are going crazy about you two. They’re in love with you.” Namjoo said “It’s going to be hard since Naeun and Chorong are also dating from INFINITE. Eyes will be on us and it wouldn’t be easy to meet your boyfriends.” Eunji said in a guilty tone “No, actually you’d keep the eyes away from us since they’d be focused on you.” Chorong said. I punched her and he realized that what she said only made Eunji more nervous “It’ll be okay. You two can get through this together. You love each other that is what really matters.” Chorong said.

Myungsoo POV:

Sunngyu gathered the boys. “So how are you doing?” he asked. “Fine” They all said in confusion “Hyung, we live together. What is it with the weird question?” Sungjong said “I have something important to tell you.” He took a deep breath then he said “Eunji want us to go public. I wanted to ask you guys if you’re okay with it before I tell our CEO” “Wow man, you’re really serious about her. She is a good girl. Take care of her.” Dongwoo said “This is a little late; we’ve been dating for a year now.” Sunggyu said “Hyung, this is a big step. We’ll be here for you.” Woohyun said “We support you, hyung. Just be happy.” I said. “Good luck bro” Hoya said. I followed Hoya to the balcony where he sat by his weird plant “How is it going with Bomi-shi?” I asked “What do you mean?” Hoya said “She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter