chapter 13

Last Romeo ...... Last Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Myungsoo Oppa;

There is nothing like waking up next to a sleeping you, oppa. It’s all still surreal to me. Staring at you sleeping peacefully like a child, I could do that all day. I want to touch your face but I’m afraid that I’d wake you up but since you’re a heavy sleeper I’d try. My silly heart beats like crazy, I think it’d burst out, you’re really here. I feel butterflies in my stomach and I see sparks fly; I’m falling in love all over again. I can feel you in my veins, I’m intoxicated by you. Did I tell you that I love you enough times? I don’t think I did but neither did you. I write about it but you have your way of showing it, more than words. I look at the ring on my finger and I go back to the day you gave it to me. I go back to when it started and I see how far we’ve come. I have a sudden urge to kiss you. Then you open your eyes and smile making me blush “Am I that pretty?” you would say that to tease me every time and I blush then you’d wrap your arms around me and we’d lie like that for a few minutes before our phones start ringing and we realize that the show must go on. I see the warmth in your eyes when you look at me, when hold your beloved camera and take photos of me, and the way your eyes sparkle and the way you smile when we’re together.  It still seems like a dream that I fear waking up from. But how could it be a dream when I can feel your arms around me and hear your heart beating? You’re here and so am I. I love you more than you know.

 

Myungsoo POV:

Today is a very special day; it’s our fifth anniversary. I can’t believe that it’s been that long. Today I woke up before Naeun-ie. Oh, she looks so beautiful. How in the world did I end up with such a great woman? What have I done to deserve her? Sometimes I think I’m not good enough for her. I’m not good at expressing myself and it’s not fair; I love her so much but I can’t say it. I don’t want her to question my feelings for her or think that I’m taking her for granted; I’m terrified of losing her. I watch her as she falls asleep every night and I hold her tight and I pray that she’ll still be there in the morning.

 I made breakfast for the both of us and turned off our phones. Today is our day, just the two of us. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter