Chapter 20

Last Romeo ...... Last Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo opened his eyes slowly stretching his arm to Naeun’s side but she wasn’t there. He shot up and looked at her side. He finished his physical therapy the day before and Naeun was overly content. She was grinning all day and she was smiling in her sleep. Myungsoo chuckled remembering how beautiful and cute she was. He heard music coming from outside. He took a shower, finished his morning routine quickly and went to the kitchen. He leaned on the door smiling from ear to ear. Naeun was there barefoot in a tank top and shorts. Music played from her phone and she was dancing and singing joyously. Oh how beautiful she looked; myungsoo thought staring at his wife. He slowly walked to her twirled her around and pulled her to him. His hands around her waist and hers rested on his chest. “Good morning Myungsoo.” She said smiling. He was taken back by what she said “Myungsoo? When did you stop calling me oppa?” he asked “From now on. I want to call you by your name.” she said “Well, I like the way you say my name.” he said pecking her lips. He caught her eyes and they kissed. He carried her to the counter he removed her hair tie “I like your hair this way.” he whispered then he pulled her for another long kiss. He was still smiling into their every kiss which made Naeun smile as well. His hand supported her back as hers slid up his muscular arms and holding the sleeves of his T-shirt. When her hand brushed against his skin Myungsoo smiled into their kiss. Pulling away from the kiss Myungsoo turned off the stove, carried Naeun and walked out of the kitchen. “Myungsoo, where are we going?” She asked. He winked mischievously “I really like the way you say Myungsoo. Say it again.” He said with a grin. She blushed and buried her face into his neck.

Months passed and everything was going just fine. Yura is pregnant and it’s making Sungyeol excessively happy, annoying and tired. One minute he is whining about the lack of sleep and his wife’s mood swings and the next he is jumping up and down in excitement. He is really enjoying the idea of becoming a father. Naeun and Myungsoo’s parents are always asking them about their future grandchildren. It makes the couple uneasy but they don’t talk about it. Myungsoo is afraid of hurting Naeun and Naeun is scared but she can’t bring herself to tell him. She senses his uneasiness every time someone tells them to go to a doctor. He notices how she looks at him with eyes filled with sympathy and sadness. He doesn’t understand and every time he asks her what is wrong she says nothing and it drives him crazy. But they always run to each other’s arms at the end of the day because they’re each other’s home.

Myungsoo was taking pictures of the park near their house when his phone rang. It was Sungyeol so he picked up lazily only to find a loud scream followed by some disorganized words from a panicked Sungyeol. He kept trying to make sense of what his friend was saying and when he did he ran to the car and drove fast to his bestfriend’s house. Ah-young was in labour and the child at heart Sungyeol couldn’t handle seeing his beloved wife scream in pain. He had no idea what to do so he called Myungsoo. He realized later that logically he should’ve called one of the dads in the band but what are best friends for. Myungsoo drove them to the hospital and called his friends’ families and the rest of the members. Sungyeol was in the room with his wife while Myungsoo was pacing up and down the corridor terrorized by every scream. But then he heard a cry, a baby’s cry and he found himself grinning widely. He felt blessed and content. He wanted to see the baby. He wanted to hold him and kiss his tiny hands. Sungyeol walked out of the room carrying the infant. They all gathered around him congratulating him and asking about Ah-young’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter