Chapter 18

Last Romeo ...... Last Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The doctor gave Naeun some sedatives as she was crying hysterically; her stitches opened. They moved her bed to Myungsoo’s room and she fell asleep holding his hand. “Sungyeol-ah, take your wife and go home. She needs to rest. We’re here with him so you don’t have to worry.” Woohyun said patting his shoulder. Holding Yura’s hand they walked to the door when they heard a nurse calling them. “A police officer brought this camera. He said that he found it in the car and that it was valuable.” She said then she bowed and left. Sitting on a chair Sungyeol the camera “I don’t think you should do that. We don’t know if he has private photos here. It’s not right Sungyeol-ah.” Ah-young said “This is the camera he takes out with him. He keeps his private stuff on another one.” He said pressing on the slideshow button. Photos played one by one as tears welled up in Sungyeol’s and Ah-young’s eyes. There were photos of them –all the couples- dancing and laughing together on their anniversary party, photos of the members during practice and live performances. Photos of all of them that carried so much caring and understanding for their effort and love, photos of them laughing genuinely; so many precious moments.

“Sungyeol-ah, there is something that I didn’t tell you.” Ah-young said holding his hand. “On our wedding day I was so nervous that at some point I wanted to run away. At that moment Myungsoo came and talked to me for a long time. He told me stories about you and he said something that I’ll always keep in my heart and mind. After he finished I wasn’t scared anymore. I was sure that I made the right choice.” She said with tears running down he cheeks. Sungyeol pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her. “Do you remember the first day we met?” he said with a smile. He heard her chuckling. “That was one of the most awkward moments of my life.” she said “I was so shocked when he came into the restaurant with you.” he said “I was carrying a lot of stuff that day for the art class. He was there for the photography class. He helped me then he invited me for lunch. I was scared that Naeun would get jealous but he said that you’d be there. He insisted I couldn’t say no.” “Naeun called him while we were eating and he had to leave. Even though you looked so tired that day, you were funny and energetic. I fell for you immediately.” He said “So I guess he brought us together. Sometimes I think it was planned but I didn’t even know that we attended the same university.” “It was fate I guess.” He said. “You haven’t gone home yet?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter