Chapter 4

Last Romeo ...... Last Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the concert Naeun sat in a private area with only a few fans. They were surprised at her presence and they asked her to sign autographs. She enjoyed every bit of the performance. INFINITE’s funny speeches and Myungsoo was glancing at her from time to time. They were singing memories and Myungsoo was standing close to where she was standing. When his part in the second verse came she stared at her as he sang “I like you” Naeun felt blood rushing to her cheeks and a smile creeping onto . He was looking straight at her through the whole man in love performance. She bit her lower lip whenever she caught his eyes. She couldn’t help laughing whenever Myungsoo and Sungyeol were their playful selves. After the concert was over she went back stage. Myungsoo was waiting for her. As soon as she stepped in he wrapped his arms around her “Thank you for coming. Did you like the concert?” he said happily. She nodded. “I’ll change, please wait for me here.” He said. Everyone was leaving and the place seemed to become empty but there was no sign of Myungsoo. Even the rest of INFINITE members had left. There was only her with a few members of the staff. After half an hour a lady came to her and asked her to go to the stage. Naeun walked slowly onto the stage that was lit up.  Music came through the speakers and she heard the familiar L’s voice singing a country song. He walked onto the stage and towards her.

There's a painting hanging somewhere in Paris
Millions come over to stare at her
But she won't crack a smile, no
An Italian tower leaning like
It's had too much to drink
Still selling tickets like it's going out of style

But when I look at you
I know there's nothing to improve
Because you're perfect girl
Every little move
And every little groove
Makes me sing
This world would change a lot about you baby if it could
But looking through the glass that I'm seeing through
I wouldn't change a thing about, a thing about you

He winked when he finished the song. He was standing right in front of her. She smiled at him and he leaned onto her and gave her a surprise kiss. Just like the last time he was smiling into the kiss which made her smile as well. A slow song played Naeun recognized it ‘Ed Sheeran-Thinking out loud’ “Can I have this dance?” Myungsoo said extending his hand and bowing slightly. Naeun smile and took his hand. They were both graceful dancers and their moves were executed beautifully; his hand around her waist and hers on his shoulder. As the song played they closed the space between them and now Naeun’s head was resting on his chest. That day Naeun returned to the dorm late. Once she closed the door she spun around and danced with her eyes closed singing in a low voice "Maybe we found love right where we are." She didn’t know that the girls were awake and watching her.

Myungsoo POV:

We saw each other every day and sometimes twice a day. Naeun became a familiar face in our company bringing food and drinks to the members and workers. She often came with one of Apink members. Their presence made the place seem more cheerful. We all know about Sunggyu and Eunji but the strange thing is Woohyun and Chorong are always looking at each other and smiling. “Hyung what is going on between you and Chorong noona?” I asked Woohyun. He tried to act dumb but I wasn’t going to fall for that. After a while he finally gave up “I don’t know I’m confused. I think about her a lot and I want to see her and talk to her all the time. I’m happy whenever she is around. I think I like her; happy now?” Woohyun babbled. I grinned widely and said “Good” “You’re happy. Why are you happy?” He yelled “She said the exact same thing to Naeun and Eunji” “Really? Did she say that?” Woohyun said in surprise. I nodded and Woohyun jumped up and down then he wrapped his arm around me “Thank you. Thank you.” He said in an overjoyed voice. “You have a date with her tonight.” I said.

I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter