Update news not a chapter

Last Romeo ...... Last Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I'm  terrible updater, sorry. I know everyone is having exams; I hope you're doing well. I hope you're doing better than me. So about the update. I'm stressed out because of the exams and I have tons of studying to do, so I won't be updating for about a month (I'll finish my finals on the 16th of june). I tired writing during the practical exams but I only have half a chapter written I'll try to complete it during exams and I'll post it as soon as It's done. So maybe it won't be a whole month. I justwanted to apologize for not updating in ages and I hope you all do well in your exams. Wish me luck in mine (my midterm grades are really bad and I need to improve my GPA.) 

 

 

Did youvguys listen to Woohyun's album? it is really beautiful. I loved every little bit of it. scent and gravity are my favorites but I still love the whole album. Please vote for him. He worked so hard on this album and we've been waiting for too long. He deserves to win and the album deserves to win too. Vote for him as much as you can.

 

Again sorry for not updating and I hope I didn't keep you waiting. Lots of love and good luck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter