Chapter 2

Last Romeo ...... Last Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Myungsoo oppa,

I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you everything today. I believe that a successful relation is based on honesty. I’ll tell you the truth when the right time comes. I don’t have the courage to say it now. I couldn’t even say it to my friends. I know it is selfish dragging you into my life at this point but it may be my last chance. It is a fifty-fifty chance I’m not sure how it would turn out but I don’t want to die regretting that I didn’t have the courage to know you. I’ll confess my feelings to you if I live. I always had a weak heart both physically and emotionally. I fell too easily and I was broken many times so, I decided to close my heart. Then I met you and everything changed. I wanted to be close to you, I wanted to know you. The past two years I’ve been watching you from a distant. I didn’t know how to tell you or what I should say and I still don’t. But I’m glad that I had the chance to talk to you. I’ll try to tell you about my weak heart soon but I can’t promise you that I’ll. I’m sorry if I’m going to cause you any pain. I hope that I won’t.

She felt tears streaming down her face as she wrote in her diaries. “Naeun-ah, are you home?” Her mum called from the kitchen. She wiped her tears and took a deep breath “Yeah mum” she said hiding her diary. The next morning, walking to the kitchen her mum asked her while putting breakfast on the table before Naeun “You met him?” Naeun nodded “Did you tell him?” She shook her head. “You’re going to meet him again?” she nodded “Sweet heart, I want you to be happy but don’t break his heart. Tell him the truth and let him choose.” Her mum said “I don’t want sympathy mum. I don’t want him to be with me because he feels sorry for me.” Naeun said taking a deep breath and pouting. “My baby girl is a drama queen.” Her dad said kissing the top of her head. “Good morning dad” He sat next to her “Honey you’re exaggerating. It’s a simple surgery. There is no need to worry. Everything will be just fine. Still I don’t like you going out with boys.” “Do you want me to go out with girls dad?” She said sarcastically. They laughed “I’m just worried about you. I don’t know him and I don’t know if he is a good person.” Her father said in a concerned voice. Before she could answer Naeun’s phone vibrated.

‘It’s cold today dress warm please. Take care of yourself and have a good day. Will I see you tonight?’

 She read the text from Myungsoo and smiled. “I told you he’s a good person.” She said showing the text to her mum and dad. “I won’t be sure until I meet him. Now you should tell your friends. It’s not good keeping a thing like this from them.” he said.

‘You too. Stay safe and practice well. I’m free tonight. Pick me up at 8’ She texted him with a wide smile.

Myungsoo POV:

I jumped up and down when I saw her text. My heart was racing. “Yah Myungsoo, have you gone crazy?” Sunggyu shouted “No hyung, he managed to ask Naeun-shi on a date.”Sungyeol said “When did you become bold?” Sunggyu said “Congrats bro.” Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo and Songjong said. “Where are you going to take her?” Woohyun asked. I froze for a moment. I haven’t thought about it. I didn’t have any plans; what am I supposed to do? I was freaking out and I began to stutter. The guys called an urgent meeting to plan the evening. We argued for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter