Chapter 7

Last Romeo ...... Last Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“L-shi is very caring. He arrived a few minutes after you got out of operation room and he didn’t leave the hospital since then.” Chorong said “Your dad didn’t like it at first. But he began to warm up to him when he saw how worried he was. He even let him stay by your side through the night.” Hayoung said. Eunji laughed “He stayed here for two days. He didn’t even go home to shower. Your dad yelled at him to go clean up.” They all laughed “What are you laughing about? Girls give us a moment.” Naeun’s dad said. He hugged his daughter then he sat next to her “So I met your boyfriend.” He said “What do you think?” She asked “At first he looked like a playboy. But he was worried about you and he refused to leave. It was so bad he even began to smell.” They laughed “He has to introduce himself properly.” “I’ll tell him” she said. He kissed her forehead “I’ll go home for a few hours. Your mum and the girls are outside, I’ll send them.” He said then he left the room. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door then Myungsoo’s head peaked through the door. Naeun signaled him to come in. He walked to her with a wide smile that showed his dimples. It made Naeun’s heart beat fast and the device beside her made a beeping sound. Myungsoo laughed and sat next to her. “If it weren’t for these devices I’d have kissed you.” He said then he lied next to her. She rested her head on his chest. They cuddled and he told her about the tour and how he fell on stage. They stayed like this for half an hour. “Naeun-ie, I have to leave tomorrow. I’m sorry I won’t be here when you’re going to be discharged. But I’ll make it up to you when I come back, promise.” He said. She snuggled closer to him.

It was time for INFINITE to leave for their tour. Sunggyu and Woohyun went out with their girlfriends while Myungsoo went to the hospital. He looked through the glass to see if Naeun was awake but he saw something that he didn’t like. Naeun was sitting on the bed and Taemin was sitting on the edge on the bed. He was holding her hand and she was laughing about something that he said. Myungsoo felt blood boiling in his veins. Taemin hugged Naeun and left the room. Myungsoo hid and after Taemin had left Myungsoo went back to the dorm. He turned off his phone and packed his bag.

Myungsoo POV:

That guy filmed we got married with her. I was very angry when I watched the show because it looked so real. And now he is visiting her in the hospital, holding her hands, making her laugh and hugging her. I know she didn’t do anything wrong. I trust her but I felt angry as hell. I didn’t want to ruin our last moments. I’ll be out of the country for 3 months. I’ll apologize to her later. I finished packing my things early. I still have a few hours. I sighed sitting alone in the dorm. I my phone and saw that Naeun tried calling me 30 ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter