Chapter 1

Last Romeo ...... Last Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun POV:

He smiled at me or so I thought. I daydream about him every day since our debut. This time it is different; I’ll gather my courage and I’ll go talk to him. Cameras would follow us and people would talk but it doesn’t matter; I don’t have time think about what they’d say. All my life I paid attention to what people said but not this time; I have to take that risk. I got dressed and went out. I watched them perform from backstage and he was there dancing and singing. They came off stage and I hid from them as they walked to their room. I waited another thirty minutes then I stood in front of their room. I hesitated and stepped back but then I remembered that time is not on my side. So, I knocked on the door and waited. My knees were shaking and I was nervous. What am I supposed to say? I can’t just tell him that I like him. I can’t even tell him the truth. What am I supposed to do? My mind was racing and I thought I should just leave but it was too late. Their manger was standing in front of me, the door was wide open and the seven boys were staring right at me.

“Naeun-shi, please come in.” Woohyun said guiding me into the room. The other six boys were standing up and clearing a space for me to pass through “Please have a seat.” L said smiling. The one I came here for is smiling at me and this time I’m not imagining it because he is right in front of me. My heart was racing and I felt blood rushing to my face. I’m glad I’d taken my medicine before I left home. “Nice show, well done everybody.” I said breaking the awkward silence “Thanks, I didn’t know that you girls are here today. When are you performing?” Sunggyu asked “No, we’re not here. I’m here alone. I came to see you.” I said looking slightly at Myungsoo. “Good luck on your tour. Make sure that it’s special because I’m going to be there.” I said trying to avoid attracting attention towards me and L. “L-shi, can we go for a walk.” I said when the staff left. Seven pairs of eyes were fixed on me in astonishment. L nodded  “I’ll leave first and you can meet me at the café in twenty minutes. I don’t want to cause you any trouble with the paparazzi so I’ll be in disguise.” I said ignoring the boys that were staring at me.

Narrator POV:

He walked into the café and there she was. He couldn’t help laughing. Disguise, what definition does she have of that? He thought. Actually he smiles every time he sees her or even thinks about her. He sat on a chair opposite to her and smiled. His heart skipped a beat when she smiled back at him “Terrible, isn’t it?” she said and he nodded giving a small laugh “Why did you want to see me?” he asked curiously “Would it be weird if I said that I just wanted to see you and talk to you?” she said blushing heavily. She didn’t know where did this courage come from but she was proud of herself and scared of his response. He shook his head looking slightly down “It would be a dream coming true.” He said shyly. Naeun bit her lower lip “Myungsoo-shi can we walk for a while?” she said and they walked out of the café and walked through the park. It was quiet but not awkward. It was more of a peaceful silence.

 “So, you’re coming to our concert and you came to see me. I don’t want to be rude but the sudden interest is a bit” he said trying to sound as nice as possible “I like you guys since the first day I heard your songs. I’m going to the concert because it was a dream attending one of them. Well, I’m doing things that are on my bucket list so, it isn’t a sudden interest.” She said “What about me?” he said “Two reasons, first, I wanted to talk to you because I feel like we’re close in some way. Second, I know you’re into photog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter