Chapter 26

Last Romeo ...... Last Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you haven't seen INFINITE's MV (The eye). Please go see it first then comaback and read the chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmhca-ROWwQ

If you have seen the video. Here is an interpretation that I really liked. It is amazing. 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/1164621

Naeun groaned as she felt pain in her tummy. Myungsoo’s eyes shot wide open “Are you okay?” He asked in concern. Naeun chuckled and pinched his cheeks “You’re cute” she said pecking his lips. A smile formed on his lips and he pulled her to his chest as they lay back down on the bed. “Why were you groaning?” he asked “She is kicking.” She said rubbing her tummy. “Can I feel it?” he asked timidly. She took his hand and placed it on her tummy where he could feel the baby’s heartbeats. His eyes lit up, a grin spread on his face then a giggle escaped his lips. He was fascinated by the small life forming inside his wife even though he had done this a million times it still awe him every time. “Hey there baby girl, play nice and don’t hurt your mama. She is really precious to me.” He said placing a tender kiss on Naeun’s belly. Her baby pump was getting bigger by the day. She was already seven months into the pregnancy.

 Myungsoo found Naeun crying a few times staring at her dresses. When he asked her what was wrong she asked him if she was fat. Myungsoo laughed “Love, you’re pregnant not fat. You have a baby growing inside you. It is normal that it would need a space to grow into. Plus, I find you really hot in my sweats.” He said wrapping his arms around her and pulling her onto his lap. “Liar” She said with a pout. “No, I think your baby pump is cute. It is not that big. I should probably show you my mum’s pregnancy pictures.” He said then he laughed. “But none of my dresses fit me anymore.” She whined “Sweetheart, these dresses are made to fit barely one person not two. You are carrying a living soul inside you.” He said subbing her tummy and placing a kiss on it. “You keep saying weird stuff Myungsoo.” She said. In order to save himself from the constant non ending complains, Myungsoo locked Naeun’s non-pregnancy clothes in his wardrobe and carried the key with him. He only left her pregnancy clothing and some of his oversized T-shirts.

Naeun’s mood swings got the best of her. She didn’t even remember why she fought with Myungsoo. All she could remember was her throwing him with a pillow and some covers then she pushed him outside the room and locked the door. He kept apologizing from behind the door but she wouldn’t budge. She asked him what he was apologizing for. He said that he didn’t know what he had done wrong but he was sorry anyway. This made her angrier. After a few hours of Myungsoo apologizing in attempt to get into the room, he gave up and decided to sleep in the baby’s room. He had filming early next morning and he knew his wife is headstrong.

A little past midnight and Naeun couldn’t sleep. She remembered why she got mad at Myungsoo and she felt guilty. The poor guy didn’t do anything. They were about to sleep and he snuggled to her back wrapping h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter