Chapter 25

Last Romeo ...... Last Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Myungsoo” Naeun called Myungsoo who was busy talking on the phone. “oppa” she called again. Myungsoo signaled her to be quiet but she kept poking his shoulder. He glared at her and she gave him an annoyed look then she walked into their room slamming the door behind her making him jump in shock. Myungsoo knocked on the door but she didn’t answer “Love, what is wrong?” he called “Naeun, what is going on? Come on love, open the door.” “Go away” she yelled “Naeun let me in. We can talk this through.” “I don’t want to talk to you. Go to whoever you were talking to.” His heart broke when heard her crying voice. “You were ignoring me. Why don’t you keep doing that?” she whispered “I’m sorry love. You know I’d never ignore you.” “Who were you talking to?” she asked “It was just a business call. Are you jealous?” he teased “Can’t I be? Ever since we started dating girls were always looking at you and you smile to them and laugh with them. Don’t I deserve some of you attention?” tears were falling nonstop from her eyes. “Kim Naeun, none of these girls is my wife. You know you have all my attention and you should never second guess it not for a second. I know I’m not good with words or even gestures but you should have known that by now. You should never doubt my love for you. It hurts me when you say things like that. I’ll wait till you calm down, so we can talk about this rationally. As for now, I’ll go to practice with the boys. Call me if you need anything.” He sighed in frustration when she didn’t open the door.

After an hour Naeun opened the door and walked out. The dining room was lit up with candles. Fresh red flowers were placed in a vas on the well set table. She smiled when she saw the room then she headed to the kitchen. She watched Myungsoo wearing an apron and walking around the kitchen humming a soft melody. She leaned on the door frame and watched him with a wide grin. She decided to go back to her room. She didn’t want to ruin his plan. She lay on the bed staring at the ceiling where a collage of their photos was pasted. She didn’t even remember why she was mad at him in the first place. Lately, she has been having terrible mood swings and she is always emotional. She overreacted earlier she is aware of that but she is happy that he still cares enough to try and make up with her even when it is not his fault. A knock on the door snapped her out of her thoughts. “Naeun-ie, you haven’t eaten anything all day. I made dinner. Would you, please, come out?” Myungsoo said. “Aha” she said.

Myungsoo was waiting for Naeun by the dining table with a smile. “Feeling better now?” he said when she smiled at him. “You made all this?” she asked. He nodded then he pulled the chair out for her. “You didn’t go to the boys?” she asked and he shook his head. She sat down and he placed her plate in front of her then he poured red wine in her glass. He sat opposite to her “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to ignore you.” He said “I’m sorry too. I overreacted. I don’t know what is wrong with me; I’m so emotional lately.” She said “I know it’s not your time of the month.” He said with a smirk. She threw him with a tissue “Way to ruin the mood, Kim Myungsoo” she pouted. “Other than the mood swings are you okay? No nightmares?” he asked in concern. She nodded and he smiled. After they finished their meal Myungsoo played slow music and asked Naeun to dance. They danced for a good half an hour before they went to bed and cuddled. He kissed the crown of her head “I’m here for you if you ever feel bad. I’ll try to make it better.” He whispered loud enough for her to hear then he kissed her forehead “Go to sleep now, love.” He said.

A few days passed and everything was going very well with everyone. Infinite and their wives aka Apink were having

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter