Chapter 23

Last Romeo ...... Last Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's hand stretch to feel the bed besides her searching for the body of the person that held her the night before but no one was there. Her eyes shot wide open and she sat up looking around the room for that familiar face her heart is dying to see. And he was right there sitting so peacefully reading the manga she got him with a childish smile. Her eyes became warm and tears fell on her cheeks as she watched him silently memorizing every inch of him. He looked thinner and he had dark circles around his eyes. His beard looks newly shaved and his hair is still wet. His presence made her heart warm and she was smiling while the tears streamed down her face. She wanted to hold him to make sure that he was real, that he was actually there. He felt her gaze on him, so he lifted his eyes and looked at her. When he saw that she was awake he smiled. When he saw that she was crying her stood up, stared at her with a confused and worried look and she ran to him wrapping her arms around his tightly. He hugged her back saying "It's okay now. Everything is okay."

He held her tightly. His heart was beating like crazy and tears welled up in his eyes. He missed her so much. He missed her scent and the feeling of her body in his arms. He missed her voice and their conversation. She was crying on his shoulder and he felt a sudden urge to kiss her. He pulled away and looked at her cupping her face with his hands and removing the hair from her face. His heart broke when he saw that she was a lot thinner than he remembered and her eyes were red. He missed looking into her eyes but that is not how he wants to see her. He wants her happy and healthy. He wipes her tears away and he leans in pressing his lips to hers. Their eyes close and their tears fall leaving their bodies with all the worries and the pain they went through the past days. When they pull apart he stares at her eyes so lovingly and smiles because he is so happy that she called him her Romeo -even when he thinks that Romeo and Juliet is a tragic play but he doesn't mind since she thinks it is a good thing- and she smiles at his which made him think that everything is okay.

But she knows they need to let the poison out of their system or they will forever hold grudges and thing will keep bubbling up till they explode. They need to fight it off and kill the beast. He sees a change in her expression but he doesn't understand it and she doesn't give him the time to think. She kicks his leg and he jumps back holding it pain while staring at her in confusion. It hurts her. She wants to hug him and apologize but she needs to keep her act together. "That is for leaving me alone all this time." She yelled and kicked his other leg "And that is for not calling or answering my calls or letting me know if you were okay or even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter