Chapter 12

Last Romeo ...... Last Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Myungsoo oppa,

The past two years we’ve been living in public. Our every move was covered by the press and for a while I stopped feeling that we’re real. It seemed like we’re living in a movie. I’m glad you agreed with my suggestion to make the world think that we’re not together anymore. I’m happy that we got to see each other away from the lights and I’m happy to be with you. I have to say that I was afraid that we’d keep telling this lie that we’d start to believe it. But gladly this experience made me realize that we’re strong. We’re stronger than I thought, we’re real. Those past months have been great. The few days we spent in Jeju were the best days of my life. My eyes are filling up with tears of joy just thinking about it. I never thought that I’d fall this hard for someone until you came into my life and you turned everything around. The best day of my life was the day you said that you would never leave my side. Let’s tell our friends about the plans we made. Oppa, I’m ready to go back and let the world know about us. Myungsoo, I love you so much. Let’s live together happily till our lives end.

Naeun threw her head back and closed her eyes. She felt a soft kiss on her cheek. She opened her eyes and he smiled at her. “Hey beautiful” Myungsoo said and Naeun’s heart skipped a beat “You’re not going to let me see what you write, are you?” He said. She shook her head “Not now, when the right time comes I’ll show them to you. You’re home early, what happened?” She said “I’m here to change. We have an interview. Sorry love, I want to spend the whole day with you but you how this works.” He said “Don’t be sorry. Actually I’m leaving in an hour. We’ve a photo shoot and we’ll be late so don’t wait for me.” she said. “This job is difficult but we’ll make it, we’re strong enough.” He said kissing her forehead. “I know we will.” She wrapped her arms around him and they stayed like this till L’s phone rang “Go love, see you tomorrow.” She said. He kissed her then he left. Naeun put her diary in her bag and left. After Naeun finished the photo shoot she realized she left her phone at the house. She knew that Myungsoo would be worried but he’s probably home and he should’ve found the phone by now. She planned to go stay with at parents’ house for a few days, so; she had to stop by the house to get her phone. The place was dark and Naeun slowly sneaked into the room to get her phone. She knew that Myungsoo would put it on the bedside table. She was about to get the phone when Myungsoo grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bed. “Where do you think you’re going love?” He said in a sleepy voice “I’m going home, love. I’ll be back in a couple of days.” She whispered. “This is your home, love.” “Not yet L-shi, I’m staying with my parents for a few days.” She tried to escape his grip but he held her tighter. “Stay with me. I can’t sleep. You can go there tomorrow. Please don’t go” he said “Fine, I’ll stay. Just tonight” He snuggled up to her. They fell asleep at once since they had busy schedules.

Naeun opened her eyes and searched for Myungsoo but he wasn’t in the room. She found a not on his pillow saying ‘Sorry love something came up. Wake up, shower and have breakfast (It’s on the kitchen table with your favorite coffee) then wear the dress on the bed side. Call me when you’re done. P.S. I love you <3’ she smiled. After Naeun wore the white summer dress that was placed in a box at the edge of the bed she called Myungsoo. “Good morning beauty how was breakfast?” he said “Goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter