7

Cheaper by the Dozen

"Yoon Jae Soon! do not play with that vase!" shouted Yoseob. After that he went back to the kitchen continue cooking. But Junhyung just ignored his mother. 

[sound of glass breaking] 

When Yoseob heard the noise, he came running back in the living room. He saw the vase broke and there was also blood. "Blood? Ommo! Junhyung gwenchana?" But Junhyung didn't gives any response. He didn't even cry. As for Yoseob he try to find the cut but no where to be found. "Come honey. Let's get away from the broken glass. I'll clean it up after I clean you." Yoseob took his hand and walk him towards the bathroom. Then something tells Yoseob to turn around and so he did. When he did he saw blood tiny foot prints from both feet. "Chakamman!" he said and tell his son to sit down. He then lift Junhyung's feet and see endless bleeding. "Ommo!" Yoseob quickly grab his phone. 

"Yoboseyo?" somone from the other line answered. 

"Honey! Come home quick!" he said panically. 

Woithout another word Doojoon come straight home. "Baby.. what is it?" 

"Take Junhyung to the hospital now!" shouts Yoseob. 

"W-" Before Doojoon could asked...

"Don't ask! Just do as I say." shouts Yoseob. Tears was already start to fall from Yoseob's cheeks. 

[An hour later] 

"How is my son doctor?" Asked Yoseob

"He had to have almost 15 stitches because of the glass cut. But no need to worry, Yoseob is just fine. He is in his room now." Yoseob straight away run towards Junhyung's room.

"Thank you doctor." thanked Doojoon.

"You know, you have a very brave son. While the stitching he never cried!" praised the Doctor. Doojoon just nod and smiled. 

[In Junhyung's room]

Yoseob was still crying. But this time it was happy tears seeing how his son is now alright.

[Back at home]

After Yoseob put Junhyung to sleep he kiss his head and close the door. Yoseob then enter the room and find his husband was already on the bed reading a novel. Yoseob climb to the bed, tuck himself under the cover and release out a long sigh. 

"Are you okay baby?" asked Doojoon.

"Yeah..."

"Are you sure?"

"No!" his eyes start to get watery. Doojoon closed his book. Put in on the desk and move closer to Yoseob. "It's just that I would never forgive myself if anything worst happen to my son." Yoseob finally speak up. 

"Hey... shhh.. don't think to much okay. Everything is fine. Believe me." said Doojoon. trying to calm his wife.

 

[29 YEARS LATER] ***  

"Umma!! where is my scrambble eggs?" 

"One minute Kyu. Wookie is making them." explain Yoseob. 

"Gooood morning umma!" 

"Morning Nari. Sleep well?" 

"No! The monkey kept on bugging me all night." She pouts. 

"Eunhyuk how many times must I say.. stop annoy your twin sister!" but Eunhyung just stick his tongue out at Nari. 

"Umma have you seen my dance backpack?" 

"err... It's in Heechul's room Kiki." 

"Boh Heechul hyung's room. There is no way I'm entering that hell." pout Kiki. Suddenly someone hits his head with a book. 

"Ouch! Siwon hyung! what was that for?" asked Kiki 

"That is for cursing my twin." 

"I did not!" said Kiki dissagreeying. 

"Wonnie.. do you mind go and get our brother's bag pack for me. And wake up the diva will ya." said Yoseob. Siwon without any  objection he go and enter the room. 

"Chullie.. Wake up! Yah Chullie Wake up! You'll be late for work!" said Siwon while searching for the bag pack. 

"Urrghh.. shut up! I'm trying to sleep" exclaimed Heechul. 

"Stop being lazy and wake up already." said Junhyung before he pulled Heechul's leg, making him fall on the floor. Now only 3 peoples is daring enough to do that. That is Siwon, Yoseob and Doojoon. 

"Yah!" 

"Good you're awake!" said Siwon smirking and left the room. 

[5 mins later] 

The diva came down to the kitchen in a bad tempered. 

"Morning sunshine" teased Nari. Heechul then gave his baby sister a really dark eye look with a killing aura. Without another word  Nari left the kitchen.

"Stop with the killer stares already and eat your breakfast!" said Yoseob while hitting his head. 

"Ouch. Aish.. why did you told Siwon to wake me up? Urrggh I still can't believe he is my twin. How did we end up together anyway...?" asked Heechul grabbing his sandwich. 

"Well...." 

[ THE BORN OF SIWON AND HEECHUL] 

After Junhyung had a cut on his leg, Yoseob could hardly sleep. Thefore, to calm him down Doojoon was being his ey self. He start to kiss Yoseob on the neck at first leaving a big bruise at the same time recieve a soft moan from his y wife. He the move to Yoseob's lips and start kissing him while ning Yoseob's pyjamas. 

After that Doojoon starts circling arond Yoseob's . He Yoseob's right and twirlling the other. "Ahhhnnn.." moan Yoseob.

"You're getting hard baby.." 

"S-stop...T-" before Yoseob could finish his word he released another moan. 

[6month and 2 weeks later]

After founds out that Yoseob is pregnant, Yoseob kept on feling tired and he kept sleeping no matter what the time is. 

"Aigoo... when I was pregnant with Junhyung...I was never this tired." 

Yoseob was cleaning the living room when he saw someome came down strairs.

"Baby? What are you doing?" asked Doojoon while running towards his wife. "You musn't do this kind of job!" and grabbed the duster from Yoseob's hand. 

"Honey... can you drive me to the hospital please?" 

"What? Why? Are you okay? Is there anything wrong?" asked Doojoon nervously. 

"Relax honey. What wrong with you? You we're never this nervous when I was pregnant with Junhyung." 

"I know. But it just that I noticed you kept on feeling tired. I'm so worried." 

"Calm down. I just want to scan the baby to see if it is a girl or a boy. That's all."said Yoseob. After hearing that Doojoon relase out a sigh of relief. 

[At The Hospital] 

"How are you feeling today Yoseob?" 

"I don't know. I kept on feeling tired as if I never got any break. And also I keep on sleeping all the time. Making me have no time for cooking for my son and husband." The doctor just laughs.

"Now let's scan you." 

During the scanning Yoseob watches the whole thing. He was already crying of happiness. 

"Look... the're is the head." When the doctor moved to the other side of the stomach. "Oh look there's is the head again!" He paused. "Wait a minute." There was a silent. 

"What? What is it?" 

"Yoseob... you are having a twin!" 

"A.. A twin?" 

"That's right. Congrats! Now you know why you're always tired right?" asked the doctor. Yoseob just nod. 

"Doc... please don't say anything to my husband. I wants to surprise him." said Yoseob. 

"Okay. No problemo." 

[2 MONTHS LATER] 

Yoseob, Doojoon and Junhyung was eating at a restaurant when... "ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!" shouts Yoseob. 

"B-Baby what's wrong" 

"I think I'm going to deliver!" said Yoseob. 

"B-b-bwoh? Arrghh Ottokke?" 

"Sir is everything alright?" asked one of the staff.

"Call an ambulance, he is going to deliver! Hurry!" 

[In the ambulance van] 

"Take deep breath and let it out." said the nurse. 

"Hee hoo. hee hoo. hee hoo." Yoseob did as he told. "Urrghhh!!" he screams holiding the pain. 

"I think we have to deliver the babies now. I don't think he can wait any longer.  The head is starting to come out. Ladies..." called out the doctor. 

"Did you say ... BABBIIES?" 

"yES. WHY?" Without a word Doojoon look at Yoseob. 

"Surprise honey!!!" grinned Yoseob.

"Okay... now push! Push!" 

"Push baby... Push push baby push push... Push push baby push push..." 

"Yoon Doojoon do you want to do a concert or help me deliver?" 

"Ahh.. bianne.." 

12 minutes later Siwon was born. Yoseob rest for 5 minutes and start pushing again. But the baby wont come out. 

"Sorry sir. Looks like you have to wait 5 minutes untill we get to a dilever room. There something wrong here." said the nurse. 

[in the delivery room] 

"Looks like the baby's patient got tangled up with the mother's birth rope. We need to do an operation." said the doctor to the nurse.

[3 hours later at 11:58pm] 

"Congratulation. Your son is save." 

Lucky for Heechul he was saved in time. And if the operation hadn't done two minutes after that Siwon and Heechul would have different birthday.

[Back to present] 

"So that is how you and Siwon come to eath." 

"ugghh" Heechul ghoose bumps came up. 

"Wae??" asked Yoseob confusingly

"Must you explained the dirty bits too...?" 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

*** I made a slight changes. I decide for them to be how they are now and explain how they born along the way. I hope you don't mind with the changes. (A) 

This is the longest chapter I wrote so far. Really pleased with myself. So that is the chapter of my first day at school after the holiday. I need to tell you that I can't update this chapter daily. But I will weekly. Okay. I am now in form 5 and i will have SPM that is a huge exam which set me where to go after I finish school. So please bare with me. Thank you I really appreciate it. 

noramaia: After reading you're comment I just remembered. I actually forgot about it. Oh well. Lalala ~

KimEifa: Congratulation! You guest it correctly! 

Myasia99: Hahaha. Aigoo. 

And to all my other readers... don't be a silent reader. Leave a coment. Tell me what YOU think. You're comment means everything to me... (A)