32

Cheaper by the Dozen

I still could not believe my eyes; that the guy in front of me is no other than Yoon Siwon, the guy who I scold and yelled at a couple of days ago – just because of a book. Aish! Why is he here? Can’t this day get any worse?

“Hello? Anyone there? Hello” Siwon asks as he waves his hand couple of times. Kibum who was day dreaming came back to reality.

“Huh?...”

“I asked you, who are you and what are you doing here?” Siwon asks.

Does he have like a short term memory lost or something or he is just acting like we’ve never met. Urggh! I am so annoyed with this guy! “I am Kibum, Park Kibum. I’m renting that room over there.” He answered as he points to his room. “And why are you here?”

“I own the apartment.” Siwon answered.

‘’y-you, you own the apartment?? What?!’’ Kibum exclaimed to himself.

Great! Just great! I am stuck with him for this last 2 semeste. Calm down kibum you don’t have a choice, so be nice. You won’t find another place. “Okay then.” Said Kibum as he take his leave and head to the dorm. “By the way, is it okay if I borrow some of the books in this apartment?” He asks.

“Ermm.. yeah. Sure. But you MUST put it back to where you got it from.”

“Thanks.” Said Kibum and walks away.

“One more thing. Do not… I repeat! DO NOT ENTER that room next to yours.” He warned. Kibum just nod and went to his room.

 

“Oh my goodness! Why did I act like I don’t know him? Why? He must hate me more now! Aish! How am I going to make him like me again” Siwon asks himself. “Eottoke? Eottoke?” Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Siwon who is focusing on what to do next jumps slightly. “Who could that be? I’m sure I never have any visitors since I live here.”

Siwon openes the door slowly. “Yesung-ssi?” He frowned slightly.

“Siwon-ssi?” Yesung look surprised, wondering if he might have got the wrong house. “Ermm.. I’m sorry sir. I think I had the wrong house. I could have sworn this is my dongsaeng’s house. Sorry to bother you sir.” Said Yesung as he was about to take his leave.

“Chakamman! Your dongsaeng, what is he called?”

“Kibum sir.”

“Well, you are at the right house.” He exclaimed.

“Sorry sir?”

“Kibum do live here. He is in his room now. Please, come in.” invites Siwon politely. “Have a sit. I’ll go and get him.” And of he goes to Kibum’s room. He knocks on the door gently. No answer. He knocks harder. No answer. Finally Siwon take the last option which is tries to twist the door knob hoping that he didn’t locked the door.

Guess what, the door wasn’t locked. Haha. Anyway, he opens the door to see something beyond his imagination. Kibum was half N  A  K  E  D!

When Kibum noticed, he froze. Not moving a muscle… “Arrrrrrrggghhhh!!!!!! BYUNTAE!!!” he screams as loud as he can. Siwon quickly close back the door and head back to the living room as quickly as possible. Upon the scream, it makes Yesung more clueless to what happened. He look at Siwon giving a look of wanting an explaination.

 “I – err…” Siwon tries to explain but he was speechless. As for Kibum, he quickly puts on his short and rushes outside and head to the living room.

“What the hell were you thinking invading my privacy you –“ He paused. “Hyung?!”

“Hi Bummie. Well then I guess I came at the wrong time so I’ll make it quick. Here is some food for you. According to eomma, you will only need to reheat it. Make sure you finish them and eomma said he misses you and to gives you a kiss from him.” Said Yesung and approach his dongsaeng and gives him a kiss on the head. “Okay then, now that is settle. I’ll be leaving then. I’ll see you later Kibum and thank you sir.” He bowed and left the house as quickly as possible.

Both of them stand there, like a statue. Kibum whom was so angry now turned to blur. Siwon who was waiting be yelled at also turned to blur.

*sniff sniff* *sniff sniff* “Something smell delicious.” Kibum speaks up as he approaches the lunch box. “Uwaaaaaaaaaah! Daeji Bulgogi! Kumawo eomma! What else… Bibimbap! I love you eomma.” Said Kibum enthusiastically. With the aroma floating through the air, someone’s stomach starts rumbling. Kibum paused and turn towards the man who just witness how hot his was. Auuw! [Byuntae alert!] “Looks like someone is very hungry huh?” He giggles. Siwon just smiles shyly. “Would you – ermm – would you like to join me for lunch?” He asks politely.

“S-Sure. Thanks.”  Siwon answered.

“Well then, what are you waiting for?”

“Huh?”

“Grab the food and bring it to the kitchen, I’ll reheat it and we can eat.” He commands – more like bullying him really.

“Haa? Oh ... okay.” Because of the delicious food, Siwon just do as he was told; making the young one chuckles.

In the kitchen, Siwon place few plates on the kitchen counter so that Siwon could easily place the dishes in. Kibum only reheat 3 dishes from what Leeteuk gave. “Done. Let’s eat.” He smiles.

“Wait ~” Of Siwon went to his bedroom. After few seconds he came back with a bottle of wine on his hand.

“What is that for?” Kibum asks confusingly.

“Think of it like a house welcome celebration from me and – ermm a sorry note for invading your privacy.” He explained.

“Oh… that.”

“Let’s eat.” Said Siwon as he starts to dig in. “Ummmm bashtaaaaa!”

“Urmm… Siwon-ssi, I’m sorry too. It was my fault I heard you knock at first but then I ignore it and put on my earphone. Sesonghamnida.” He bows for few degrees. Siwon just chuckles.

“Gwenchana. Let’s just forget about it okay?” He smiles and eat some more. Looking at what he said, Kibum joins in and eat.

And they live happily ever after. The end.

 

 

 

Not too fast! Hahaha. That is just the beginning pople!

It was Friday, and usually Kibum would rent few movies to watch. Sungmin kept on saying that Kibum is so old fashioned as now we can just download it and watch it in our tablet or laptop – but he didn’t care. He loves renting movies. “I’ll watch ‘We’re the Millers’ first.” He puts on the blu-ray and takes a sit at the sofa. It was not long when Kibum notice something familiar on the tea table. “Hey this is my book! *gasp* someone has drawn on the pages. With notes?” He frowns. “This is one of my favorite books! Now it has been folded too?!  Urrghh! Yoon Siwon!” Kibum was very angry that day. He waited for Siwon to come home to explain to him what has happened to his book.

It is already 3.15PM and no sign of Siwon coming home. Nevertheless Kibum still waits as he watches the movie. At around 5 someone entered the house and Kibum presumes that it is Siwon. “Hey, sorry, can’t stay I have to go home early. My dongsaeng has a problem.” He quickly run into his room and grabs few things. “Okay then. I’m off. Bye.”

“Yah! Yoon Siwon!” He yelled. Siwon stops instantly and look at Kibum curiously. “What have you done to my beloved Divergent?” He asks.

“What do you mean?”

“Look at it! It’s all folded up, the pages has been written on, with notes as well. Why?”

“What? … well if that is the case then it is my book.”

“It’s not yours. It’s mine!” Kibum protested.

Siwon who was in rush to begin with, totally forgot about it and start defending himself saying that the book is his. “How do you know that it is yours? It’s not like that is the only book in town.”

“You want proof? Okay I’ll show you.” Kibum was about to open the pages when…

“Wait! What if the book isn’t yours? What then?” Siwon asked.

“If not… then, I’ll … Ha! I’ll do anything you ask for a week!” Kibum said without thinking.

“Okay, go ahead. Prove it!” Siwon smirks.

And so the searching for proof begins. I don’t believe this guy! Who does he think he is? I swear! This IS my book. I’ll prove it Yoon Siwon. Kibum begin searching for a certain book mark that he always place inside the book. He looked through but the mark wasn’t there.

“Well… where is it?” Siwon asks as he folds his arm. Kibum went silent; at the same time something fallout from the book. Kibum picked it up. It was 2 piece of Polaroid. “Ah! Don’t touch it! It’s mine!” Siwon exclaim and quickly approach Kibum to grab it from him. But he quickly pulled it away and takes a look at it.

It was…

 

Siwon quickly snatched it away from him. “I told you not to look at it didn’t I?” He groans.

“But… That is a picture of me!” He raises his voice. 

 

 

 

as much as we hates it, it has 'To Be Continued'

As Usual...COMMENT COMMENT and COMMENT. 

Tell me what you think! =)) 

Like it? UPVOTE! thaaanks. 

-A-