29

Cheaper by the Dozen

 

K Y U M I N

The school bell just rang. The entire students were all in a hurry to enter their classroom. The room is so noisy. Some of the girls were showing their new hair styles and make up and some is flirting with few boys. As for the boys, some were playing with their iPad, some were actually sleeping and some just talk about what they have planned for the weekends.

However one particular boy showed an acceptation. He was focusing reading his book as there is an exam next week. “Yah Park Sungmin!” Sungmin heard someone calling him. He couldn’t care less. He just continues reading. “Yah! Are you deaf or something?” The voice is calling him again. Once again he ignored. A moment later he feels a pain on his head. “Appoh!” He said as he rubs the back of his head. “Listen here you wimp. When someone called you, you answer them! Arassoh?” Someone was in front of him.

“K-kyuhyun-ah… is there something wrong?” Sungmin look up.

“Tae Woo  over there need to borrow your notes for biology class.” He answered as he points at the class mate he just mention.

“Oh biology notes? Bianne. I did not bring the notes today since there is no biology class today.” Sungmin explained look down on his book.

“Whatever.” Kyuhyun said and left him alone.

[RECESS]

Sungmin had done choosing his food and already paying for it. The moment he turns around he notice three tall guys in front of him. He looks up. “K-kyuhyun-ah?” Kyuhyun and his two mates just smirk looking down at Sungmin.

“Wow! That apple pie taste delicious.” Kyuhyun said after his taste a bit of the cream. “Do you guys want some? Well I bet you do. So here you go.”  Kyuhyun take the apple pie and was about to hand it in to Tae Woo.

“Kyuhyun-ah please! That is my lunch.”

“You want is? Here…” Kyuhyun spat the apple pie on Sungmin’s face. Everyone in the cafeteria started laughing. Poor Sungmin he drop everything on the floor and left the cafeteria.

“He is such an .” Kyuhyun heard someone was talking about him. He turns around to find who just said that. It turns out it was Ren Xin. He quickly walks up to her and grabs her shirt.

“You have something to say?” He looks angrily….

 

 

J U N S E U N G

[AT PARK RESIDENCE]

“SEUNGIE! SEUNGIE!” someone screaming across the hall way. Upon hearing the scream Hyunseung quickly ran outside his room and out to the hallway trying to find where the voice came from. “PARK HYUNSEUNG!!!” The scream emerged again. Hyunseung quickly enter Hankyung’s room and noticed that his brother is actually reading a book on his bed. While trying to catch up his breath he asked his brother, “What’s wrong hyung? What happened?”

“Huh? Why are you panting?” Hankyung look confused. “Anyway, I need your help. I left my dance studio keys a restaurant down town. The manager just called. Could be please be an angel and go and get it for me pleaseee..” ask Hankyung doing his puppy eyes.

Hyunseung take a deep long breath and release it slowly and calmly. “Hyung… you scream my name all for that?” Hyunseung asks calmly with a gentle smile. Hankyung nod cutely. “Sure. Not a problem but before I do that hyung…” Without another word Hyunseung jumps on Hankyung’s bed and start strangling and hitting his brother. ((A/N: Don’t worry; you guys know how boys can be?))

Following the address that googled up on the internet he finally found the restaurant the Hankyung was talking about. He asked for the manager and the waiter said that the manager is sitting on the table at the far corner. He approaches the table and finds that the manager is actually talking to someone. He cleared his throat. “Excuse me. Sorry to disturb but do you still have the keys that belong to Park Hankyung?”

“Ahh! You are Park Hankyung I presume?” The manager finally recall.

Hyunseung chuckles slightly. “No, I’m actually his brother, Park Hyunseung. May I have the keys then?” The manager’s face turned worried slightly.

“I don’t know. I don’t think I can just give it to you that easily.” He answered worriedly.

“In that case I’ll just call my brother.” Hyunseung take out his phone and dialed his hyung’s number.

“Yoboseyo….?”

“Hyung, the manager wants to talk to you…” He then hand the phone to the manager.

5 minutes later after the manager finally convinced he gives back the phone and off too get the key. While Hyunseung was standing waiting for the manager he looks at the man that the manager was talking to. He bows instantly saying sorry if he has disturbed their meeting.

“It’s okay. No need to worry Hyunseung-ssi.” Hyunseung look up and noticed a very familiar face.

“Ahh!! It’s you… err…”

“Junhyung.”

“Ahh that’s right!” Hyunseung replies laughing nervously.

“So how are you doing?”

“Good.” Junhyung answered simply. Before he could say another word the manager came back.

“Here you go sir. Sorry for the unsure problems before. Standard presages.” The manager bow.

“Aniya. Don’t worry about it. Sorry for the inconvenience.” Hyunseung eyed smile and bows back.

Hyunseung then left the building and walk slowly towards his car.

[HYUNSEUNG’S POV]

*long sigh* Aigoo I wanted to have a longer conversation with him but he kept on giving me short answers no matter how many questions I asks him. He can be cold sometimes.

[END POV]

“Is that so Hyunseung-ssi?” Upon hearing the voice, Hyunseung jumps slightly and quickly turns around.

“J-Junhyung-ssi… d-did you heard it?”

“Yes, every word.” He smiled teasingly. Hyunseung bow couple of times saying sorry.

“It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. I’m used to it.” Hyunseung just look at the floor. He did not dare to make an eye contact after what just happened. “Anyway you have my card right? You can call me anytime whenever you’re free.” He smiles warmly and head back to the café.  

After there was no sign of Junhyun in sight Hyunseung hit his head a couple of times. “Aigoo! Aigoo! Pabo me!! Aish!!”