1

Cheaper by the Dozen

Leeteuk POV

I was a junior in Dong-Pusan college. I entered the collage rather late because of money problem. It was my first week in the campus and I was already getting lost. I'm  searching for where is my next class when I bumped into a something or in this case someone. Because the collision hits hard, I lost my balance and fall to the ground. I pulled my together and decides to look up. When I look at the person that he just bumped into. It was a guy. Not just any guy. He is tall, has a tough body; and you can even see his broad chest. He was smiling rather smiling at me. I quickly got up and bow to him several times. "Sesonghamnida. Sesonghamnida" I cried out. 

"Are you alright?" he asked looking all over me to see if I was fine. 

"Oh. Ne. Kumasumnida" I thanked him. 

That time I could feel the heat from my face. It was really embarrace falling infront of 5 people. 

"Yah, racoon! Let's go. we are going to be late!" said one of and just left. Without look behind I quickly walk away and look for my class. 

Author POV

That night Leeteuk could not stop thinking about the 'racoon' that he just bumped into early in this morning. 

The next day Leeteuk was on his way to grab his lunch. After that Leeteuk stood for a moment to finds a seat. Then he saw an empty table and straight away aimed for it. But then he forgot to grab his juice. So he turned around and bang! he crashed into someone. His tray filled with foods was already on the guy's shirt. Leeteuk doesn't really know what to do and apoligies several time. Leeteuk then grab tissues from his bag and quickly wipe it off. Everyone was watching. 

This is the worst moment of my life. Why am I so clumsy? ~ He asked himself. 

While wiping the dirt of his shirt the grabbed Leeteuk's hand. Leeteuk looked straight into his eyes. It was the "Racoon!". Leeteuk accidentally speak his mind to loud. All of the sudden he pulled Leeteuk's hand and drag him away from the cafeteria. 

"Yah! Yah!" Leeteuk shouts. But he just ignored. "Let go of me. You are hurting my hand!". A moment later he stopped and released the grip. When Leeteuk take a look at his hand it was brused. "Just what were you thinking you're doing?" Leeteuk shouts. 

"I think a thank you would be more civil!" He finally spoke. 

Leeteuk stop massaging his hand looked at the guy with a curious look. "I saved you from a laughing crowd. After you bumped into me, then you'd make a mess and this is what I get?" he asked while raising his eyebrow. 

Leeteuk then apoligies several times. He is now feel really regret for shouting at him. "It's okay. Wait here! Don't move! I'll be back in 5 minutes." he commanded and Leeteuk just follow his orders like a good puppy. 

When he returns he was already in his other shirt. "Now! Since you already bumped into me, looks like you have to treat me for some cup of latte at the cafe near the campus. Don't you agree?" he asked smilingly. 

"Ne. Aigesimnida." 

At the cafe. 

"I'm Park Youngwoon by the way. But you can call me Kangin." he intoduces himself and reached his hands out. Leeteuk shakes his hand. 

"Park Jung Soo imnida! But you can call me Leeteuk" Leeteuk then introduces himself and smiled showing his dimples.

"Park too?" he asked. Leeteuk just nod. "By the way you really have the cutest smile. You should smile more!" he suggested. 

Leeteuk just look at the table blushingly. 

"How old are you?" he asked again

"I'm 22." 

"Me too!" he said eagerly. 

"By the way, is it the habit of yours bumping into people?" 

"Err.. well..." Leeteuk was speechless. Kangin just smiled at Leeteuk's reaction. 

As the day went Leeteuk and Kangin have become close friend. 

One day after almost a year of knowing each other. 

Leeteuk was in a library doing a research for his assignment. Then he feels a vibration coming from his trousers pocket. It's Kangin calling. 

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Teukie..." 

"Oh ye sunbae?" 

"How many times I told you not to call me sunbae." 

"Bianne. Wae Kangin-shi!" 

"Where are you at now?" 

"I'm in the library. Waeo?" Leeteuk asked curiously. 

"Can you meet me at the campus's garden?" 

"Sure. but why?" 

"Just come. there something important I want to tell you." 

"Okay. I will meet you there." 

At the garden

"Kangin-shi?" Leeteuk touched Kangin's shoulder slightly. 

"Ah.. Teukie-ah.." Kangin looked really serious. There must be something really important he want to talk about. Leeteuk told himself.

"Is there something wrong Kangin-shi...?" 

"I.. er. T-there something I want to tell y-you" Kanging was stattred. Leeteuk just look into his eyes really curiously. 

"Hmmmm?" Leeteuk awaits for the result. 

"I've been trying to denied my feeling but the more I tried to deny it the more I like you. What am I trying to say is that.. Nan... Saranghae Leeteuk-ah.." Kangin straight away kiss Leeteuk for a moment. Leeteuk eyes were widen. "Do you hate me?" Kangin asked. But Leeteuk just stayed silent. "You don't hate me do you?" Kangin asked again and kiss him again. Leeteuk didn't really thought about it. Leeteuk stayed silent for a moment. 

"Teukie.. says something?" 

"I.. I.. I have to go!" Leeteuk just left. Kangin was really dissapointed. 

As the day passed. Leeteuk have been trying to avoid Kangin. Until one day Leeteuk saw Kagin with another guy. They laughed together. They put their arms around each other. 

That time Leeteuk felt something inside of him. This feeling of anger! Feeling of annoyed. Feeling of Jealousy? Leeteuk then went up to them. 

"Oh! Teukie-ah.." Kangin and his friend stopped. 

"You said you loved me. But now you have someone else. Thanks alot." Leeteuk run away from him. 

"Teukie-ah! wait!" Kangin then run after him. "Teukie.. wait!" Kangin keeps on shouting but Leeteuk just keep on running away until Kangin managed to grab Leeteuk's wrist. "That is not what you think. He is just my old friend. We were in a private school together!" Kangin tried to explain. But Leeteuk still doesn't want to listen unti Kangin kissed him. "Didn't I tell you I love you!" Kangin managed to shut him up. 

Leeteuk just stare in Kangin's eyes. A moment later Leeteuk kissed him this time. Kangin was shock at first but then he replied the kiss. They then depart because lack of oxygen. "Does that mean you love me to?" asked Kangin eagerly. 

Leeteuk just nod. His face was really blushing. 

 

"Sweetie, what are you thinking about?" Kangin give a peck on Leeteuk's lips. 

"I was just looking through our college photos. I just remembered the first time I met you." Leeteuk smiled. 

"Yeah. That time you showed a really good introduction" teased Kangin. Leeteuk straight away pinches Kangin's shoulder.

"Ah! Ah! bianne. bianne!" he pleaded. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That is my first chapter. That is just a brief info on how Leeteuk and Kangin meets. Next chapter is Doojoon and Yoseob :)) 

What do you think of my first chapter so far? 

Boring? Normal? 

Do tell me what you think. (A)

Also thanks for subscribing. I was really amazed seeying 11 subscribers already.Kumawo *bow* (A)