17

Cheaper by the Dozen

 

CHAPTER 17

 

[THE NEXT DAY]

[HANKYUNG’S POV]

I slowly open my eyes. I look around to see that my room somehow different. I tried to get up but Urrgh!! My head it hurts like crazy as if someone was drumming on my head. I look at my Casio watch that was given by Sungmin for my 27th birthday. It is already 10.23 am – meaning I overslept! As much as my head is killing me now I forced myself to get up. I then pulled my strength and sit down. When I look I was half . I was only wearing a shirt – which aren’t mine!

I maybe a busy man but I know which clothes are mine and which clothes aren’t.  Anyway I decide to look around the room cause now I finally realized that I’m not in my room. Then I finally look at besides me and I found a man! – A blond man. My eyes widen.  I quickly pulled the cover sheet to hug it as I’m in real shock. I look at him properly to get better view who could he might be. When I went closer I took a proper look and it was HEECHUL!! As in Kiki’s brother! I was really shock and start getting confused. I then start to moves around tries to think on what happen.

“Urrghhh! Stop fidgeting. I’m trying to sleep.” He said as throw a pillow right to my face.  Ouch!! That hurts you dummy! I then decide to poke him. But he wasn’t moving. I decide to shake his body – still no reaction. I finally reached my boiling point and kick!

I think I kick him hard because he is now on the floor. “Ou! Ou! Ou! My back. Aish this is the second time this week I been waking up like that. If I woke up again like that I’m going to be paralyzed.” Heechul cursed as he pulled himself together. He starts rubbing his .

 

[HEECHUL POV]

Seriously I’m going to kill who ever wake me up like that ever again. I can’t stand it no more. I will seriously kill them! I don’t care if it is umma or appa or even Siwon! I pulled myself and start rubbing my as it hurt so much. I suddenly stop as I look at a man half hugging the bed sheet looking scared facing me. He was rather trembling.

“Wh- I mean are you okay and what are you doing in my bar private room?” Heechul asked curiously.

“Y-your bar r-room?” he asked and I nod. “Tell me first… w-why am I half n- and on a b-bed?!” he yelled and trembling at the same time.

“Huh?” I was totally confused. I tried to think but then a sudden headache strikes my head. Arrggh!! It’s hurts like “HELL!!” I accidentally blurt out.

“WHAT?!” he asked confusingly.

“N-nothing. Just having a major headache.” I paused. Hang on I feels like I’ve seen him from somewhere. “Who… Who are you?”

“I-I’m Hankyung.” He said almost shouting. Hankyung… where have I heard that name before? ... That’s right! Kikwang’s boss!

“Are you Kikwang’s boss?”

“I own the dance studio and he also worked there. So I guess.” He said less trembling.

 

[AUTHOR POV]

The room went quiet for a moment. Around 3 minutes later, they stared at each other with a shock expression and…. “AAAARRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” they both yelled.

“W-wh-wh..”

“H-H-h…”

The two boys were speechless. Not to mention their faces by now have gone really red. Red like this apple here à http://www.seventh-angel.net/wp-content/uploads/apple.jpg

Heechul quickly entered the bathroom as for Hankyung he quickly wear his pants and out to the door. They were so embarrassed to look at each other let alone to even talk about it.

 

[AT YOON SWEET HOME]

“Honey,…” called out Yoseob.

“Neh Umma…” said Ryeowook smiling looking at his umma.

“What are you doing there son?” he asked taking a peek at the table.

“Nothing, just starring.” He sighed.

Yoseob walked and faced Ryeowook. It seems that he was staring at a piece of card. Also his phone was there. In a teasing way, Yoseob quickly grabbed the card and run with it. “Umma!!” scream Ryeowook chasing after the card.

After few minutes he gave up and pouts. Yoseob then take a look at the card. “Park Jongwoon, P.A at Doojoon enterprise. Hmm… Now where have I heard that before?”

“Umma… he is appa’s personal assistance silly.” Said Ryeowook as he grabs back the card. As for Yoseob, he just chuckles.

“Why were you staring at his card anyway honey?” Yoseob asked as he tilting his head to one side and look at Ryeowook in a teasing way.

“I-I…” he trembled. Yoseob walked up to his son and put his hand on his son’s shoulder.

“How about this; you give him a call and asked him if he is free tomorrow, since it is Sunday anyway. If he is, asked him to join us for dinner tomorrow evening. Bring along his parent.” Yoseob smiled while looking at his son’s curious eyes. He then continues. “That way I could thank him appropriately for saving my adorable son.” He said as he pinched Ryeowook’s nose. Ryeowook is blushing really blushing this time.

“Umma!” said Ryeowook smiling as he pushed his umma away lightly. Yoseob giggles and left him alone again. As for him, he suddenly have all the courage to grab his phone, dialed his number and call!

“Yoboseyo, Yesung speaking.” Ryeowook startled for a moment.

“Err. I... urmm...”

“Who’s on the other line?”

“It’s Ryeowook.”

“Ryeowook?” Yesung asked in curious tone. “Ahhh Ryeowook-ssi.” He remembered! He actually remembered! Said Ryeowook to himself while hoping side to side. “Ryeowook-ssi?”

“Ahh bianne. *clear throat* I-was-wondering-if-you-are-free-tomorrow-evening.” Ryeowook asked sounded like a robot. There was a silent paused for a moment.

“Yes I think so. Why you asked?” Yesung asked.

“Well I – I mean my umma would like to invite you to our house as she wishing that you might join us for dinner.”

“Dinner? Sure but I’ll have to confirm it with my umma first. Don’t want to break her heart.” Laughed Yesung.

“Oh yeah, umma wants you to bring your parents also.” Ryeowook interrupted. These time no trembling sound.

“I see. Sure. I’ll ask them.”

“Great. I’m calling using my phone number. So any news just calls this number neh?”

“Okie dokie.” Yesung giggles. Then back to being silent again. “Err... Ryewook-ssi… I’m sorry but I have to go now. I’m pretty busy at the moment. I’ll see you tomorrow night okay.”

“Oh. Okay. Sorry to bother you.”

“It’s okay.” Said Yesung and hanged up.

“YES YES YES! HE SAID YES!” he shouts.

“I know. I can tell by your face a moment ago.” Suddenly a voice been heard.

Ryeowook turned to the voice and to find his umma. Yoseob just laughed.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17... UPDATED :)) 

MySweetAngel: UPDATED XD

Yusenkio: *Laughs* I agree! Chullie is too y. 

noramaia: waahhht?? *act innocent* they were drunk! :PP [such bad excused! ...so what!] 

Myasia99: *grinns widely* 

What will happen to Heechul and Hankyung? 

How will tomorrow evening turns out? 

Will there be a SURPRISE like the last chapter? XD

What happen when Leeteuk meets Yoseob...AGAIN? :O