14

Cheaper by the Dozen

"Come on ladies, we should celebrate our victory!" suggested Nari. 

"But where to?" asked Sunny

"I'm taking you guys to a grand restaurant, later we could go see a movie or better yet....SHOPPING!!" all the ladies was over joyyed. They were clapping their hands. Hugging Nari and sqealing. "Shhhh.. people are watching." she warned. 

"Bianne unni." said Yoon Ah. 

 

[AT THE RESTAURANT]

"Here we are ladies." said Nari. Everyone drop their jaws and look at Nari in a surprised.

"Unnie... This is one of the top restaurant in town right?"

"WRONG! one of the top restaurant in Korea!" exclaimed Nari as she praised the restaurant. 

[the restaurant: http://www.chictip.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/area-beauty-restaurant.jpg ]

When they entered the waiter asked. "Table for how many people miss?" 

"Err... For 10 people please." 

"Right  this way." The waiter then showed them the way and hands out the menu. 

"Unnie... everything look so delicious!" whisper Krystal. 

"Just pick anything you want okay." Nari said. 

"Unnie... but what about Eunhyuk hyung?" asked Sunny.

"Ahh him. I'll do something different about him." 

While eating they we all to giggly and everything. Gossiping about artists and singers. Gossiping about their loves. As for Nari, she wasnt interested in this kind of stuff so she decides to sneak to the bar. "One martini please."she ordered. 

"Here you are miss." the waiter hand out her order. Suddenly a guy came up to her. He wasn't that handsome nor that stylish either. 

"Hey baby. Are alone, let's go to my room." he says as he gripping her . Nari was furious and decides to throw her drinks at him.

"How dare you. You !" she screams. The the guy next to her went up to her and kept on saying sorry and grabbed a cloth and wipe her body cause the drink did went on her a little. "YOU ERT!" she says to the man taht was helping. She then asked for the restaurant manager. 

"Miss... I am the restaurant manager. Sorry I was trying to clean you up. Guards take him away." Shindong ordered. "To show our sorry, you can eat what ever you want for free today." Shindng continues. "Once again we are really sorry." Shindong bows 90 degrees. 

 

[NARI POV]

Ommo. He's the owner. As the owner explains and saying how sorry he was, I couldn't get my eyes of him. Although he is a little cubby but he is so dreamy. And his smile...*SIGHHH* He look like a little lost teddy bear. I really want to hug him tighly now. Aigoo...

[END POV] 

"Excuse me miss? Miss?" said Shindong as he clicked his fingers. Nari who was day dreaming just come back to reality. 

"Ahemm..." she cleares and continues. "Aniya. I'm really sorry. I was being over reacted. So sorry. And thank you so much." she gives him one of her dazzling smile. As for Shindong, he was blushing a little. "I'm Nari. Yoon Nari, and you are?" 

"Shindong. Park Shindong." he introduced. 

"Please to meet you sir. You have a wonderful restaurant here." Nari and Shindong then chat for a while. Until...

"Unnie... sorry to bother you. But we are finished eating." 

"Huh? Ahh. Okay. Come. Did you asked for the bills?" Nari asked Krystal. 

"No, no. Because of what happened. It is on the house. No need to pay." Shindong interrupted. 

"Are-are you sure?" Nari asked confusingly. Shindong nod and smiled. Shindong the gave her his business card. 

"This is my card. And on the back is my personal number. If you need any deliveries just call us okay." Shindong smiles happily. 

"Ahh.. Thank you." Nari blusshed and leave the room. 

 

[IN THE NIGHT] 

Once Nari reached home. She throw herself on the bed and rolling around while looking at Shindong's card. Should I give him a call? Or not? - That is the question that she has been asking since after they left the restaurant. In the end Nari collect all her strength and decides to give him a call.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Is this Shindong's personal number." 

"Yes it is. May I know who is on the other line?" Shindong asked. Ommo!! He is such a gentlemen! Kiyaa!! - Nari thought. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wahh First time a Back-to-Back chapter. I am really pleased. So next meet up is... SIBUM! - giggles- 

I once wrote a SiBum one shot: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/109648/a-day-without-you-one-shot--siwonxkibum

Hope you guys like it XD

azn_exorcist: I thought that too. But along the way I decides to made a little changes. 

blackspiderlily: -giggles- HaeHyuk? ...MAYBE. hahaha. 

Yusenkio: a little twist of a story wont hurt right? :))

noramaia: hmmm... I'll think about it. Hahahaha. 

KimEifa: Look who's taking now. Tsk tsk tsk. Hyukki in a bra? Wahh.. Me too! hahaha. Show me once you seen one neh. n_n v

 

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, BESIDES DOOSEOB, KANGTEUK & SHINARI COUPLE, THE OTHER COUPLE THERE WILL BE A TWISTED IN THE STORY. LIKE MY EXAPMLE OF HAEHYUK. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. BUT IF I THINK IT IS WEIRD LIKE KYUMIN THE I WILL STICK TO THE ORIGINAL. OKAY <3 LOVE THE COMMENTS. KEEP IT COMING. (A)