5

Cheaper by the Dozen

A soft peck was laid on Kangin's forehead.

"Good Morning sweetie" Kangin greets Leeteuk as he gives him a morning kiss.

"Good Morning baby. Did you sleep well?" Leeteuk asked smiling happily.

"i was until a y lips kissed my forehead. " teased Kangin.

"ommo. chincha? i am terribly sorry." said Leeteuk who is now worried. Kangin simply laugh.

"honey i was only joking." said Kangin before gives his wife a kiss on the lips again. Leeteuk hit his husband chest lightly. Leeteuk then pulled himself away and was about to leave the room when he feels someone was pulling him.

"honey?" Leeteuk look at his husband curiously.

"stay. it is still to early." teased Kangin pulling Leteuk closer to him.

"but Hannie will be awake soon. I need to make his milk."

"let him be. right now i want you." grinned Kangin and start kissing him.

Leeteuk realeased out a moan. Kangin starts to undress his wife pyjamas. He then gives a buttefly kiss on Leeteuk's chest. A moment later Kangin moves on to the next stage. And that is opening Leeteuk's pants. "you are not wearing undies i see." teased Kangin.

"shut up and enter me already."

"what? without no preparation?"

"i don't care."

"well then. as you wished baby." Kangin raised his eyebrow.

"KAANGIIINNN..aahhh!!!" moan Leeteuk.

"does it hurt baby?" But Leeteuk didnt answer. He just continue moan and moan.

 

2 months later. .

In ten days time will be Hankyung's 2 Years Old and they decide to have a birthday party. "Kanginnie..."

"yes sweetie? waeo?"

"have you booked. . . " But Leeteuk's speech was interrupted. Leeteuk then runs into the kitchen and aim the sink. Kangin who saw wht happened runs as fast as he could to his wife.

"are you okay honey?"

"i'm not sure. this past few day i kept on feeling like throwing up."

"i see. well lets go and see the doctor then." Half an hour later, Kangin, Leeteuk, and Hankyung were st the clinic.

"appa. . is mommy going to be alright?" Little Hankyung asked curiously.

"i hope so son. no need to worry. you mother will be just fine. ok?" Explained Kangin. Hankyung just nod showing that he underdtand. 20 minutes later.

"Hannie. . ." ssid Leeteuk and reached his arms out. Hankyung runs straight towards his mother and hug his mother as if he hadn't see his mother for an hour.

"what did the doctor says?" asked Kangin worriedly. Leeteuk put Hankyung down and gives Kangin a smile and straight away hugs him. Kangin was rather surprised with Leeteuk's behaviour. "anything wrong Teukie. . ?" asked again.

"Baby. . I'm pregnant." Kangin pulled away from the hug and look into Leeteuk's eyes.

"a-are you serious?!" Leeteuk nod hapilly. Kangin was joyed which makes him jumps up and down.

"mommy what is wrong with appa?" he asked in s baby voice.

"Sweetie. . you will be a brother soon." However Hankyung could barely understands what that means.

 

9 months later.

"Kanginnie. . wake up!! its time!!" Leeteuk wakes hims up.

"Buragu?" Kangin was surprised and he fell on the floor. "honey are you okay?"

"im fine. now lets go!" they rushed to the hospital. 2 hours later back at the house "im sorry. that was only a falls alarm. i wish i knew how to tell the difference between the falls alarm and the real thing." Kangin grab Leeteuk and hugs him closely.

"its okay honey. everything will be alright."

"how is it? the baby should be delivered a week ago. Kanginnie, i'm worried"

"shhhhh. . now now. don't think too much Teukie. Go back to sleep okay."

two days later. . . Leeteuk was cleaning Hankyung's toys when he accidentally step on one and slipped to the couch. around half an hour later Kangin arrives home and see Hankyung was crying. "Hankyung what wrong?"

"mommy....appa ottokke?" Kangin walks up to Leeteuk and tries to wakes him up.

"what happened?"

"mommy step onto my fire truck." explained Hankyung.

"boh??!!!!!" Kangin lift him up and entered the car while Hankyung holds his appa's leg. At the hospital, Leeteuk have been in the surgeory room for almost 2 hours. A moment later a doctor comes out. "Doctor, how is my wife?"

"Your wife had to be operated to save the baby. No need to worry. The surgeory was successful. The baby is save. Congratulation you have a son."

"b-but what about my wife doc? how is he?"Kangin asked shakingly. At the same time the doctor smiles dissappear.

"your wife. he is in the critical condition. during the surgery he lost a lot off bloods. we need a blood donor or he will soon. . . die.. "

to be continue. .

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry i haven't been writing. could get an internet service at my grandmother's house. so what do you thing of the chapter so far? please tell me. also sorry for the SPELLING ERROR as i am using my auntie's glaxy tab.