2

Cheaper by the Dozen

[Yoseob POV]

I was only 17 years old and we (my family and I) took a trip to Fiji one summer. That summer, if I hadn't take a night tour all by myself one night I wouldn't have met him and 4 days in Fiji I would be spending my times in the chalet. 

It happened when one night I was really bored and doesn't know what to do. If my brother was here, it would be fun but he is gone now so I'm all alone. I have 2 sisters but they are just weird. I look around and see that my parents and my two sisters were already asleep. I then decides to grab my ipod and my headphones and went out for some fresh air. I think it was around 11.50pm.

At first I walked around the the hotel's swimming pool. Later I decides to just taking a walk by the seaside. At the seaside I take out my snickers and let myself walk with my bare feet. That time I was listening to Thank You sang by B2ST members. 

The lights along the side road was rather dim and I could hardly see what is infront of me. All of the sudden I can feel pain under my feet. When I look at it I was steping on a broken sea shell. 

I sat down and try to remove the shell but it was really deep and it really hurt. 

"Excuse me sir. But are you alright?" some just came towards me. He was talking in english. Therefore I replied back in english.

"No. This shell, I can't take it of." 

"Here let me." 

"No no. I'd rather not. Thanks anyway." I hesitated while trying to get the shell off. 

With out a warniing that man just grab my foot. "Yah! What are you doing? I said it's fine." He didn't say anything he holds the shell. That time I can't stand it no more so tears already run down my cheeks. 

Then I noticed he was coming closer and closer towards me. Our faces was getting really close. I stare deep into his eyes. My heart was beating so fast. I can feel his breath on my face. At this moment our lips was around 1cm way from each other.

"Cry baby...?" he suddenly speak up. 

"Hmmmm?" I come back to reality. 

"The shell. It's already out!" he showed it to me and smiled. 

"Ahh.. " I blushed. 

[Author POV] 

The Next Day

Yoseob finally decide to come out from the hotel room. But he do hope that he gets to meet him again - who ever him may be. 

Yoseob wonders around the beach but no sight of him. He went to certain shops still couldn't finds him. Finally Yoseob decides to gives up and take a sit infront of the ice cream shop. 

"Looking for me?" suddenly a voice appeared behind Yoseob. Yoseob was rather scared and quickly swing his hand to the back and accidantally hit his nose. 

"Oh. Sesonghamnida." Yoseob tryies to look at his condition.

"It's okay I'm fine." He pulled himself together. 

"By the way thank you so much for last night." 

"Don't mention it. By the way I'm Yoon Doojoon." he reached his hands out. 

Yoseob shakes his hand and reply "Please to meet you. I'm Yang Yoseob. Call me Yoseob." 

"Where are you from?" he asked again

"I'm from Busan Korea. And you?" Yoseob asked back. 

"I'm from Korea too! But at the moment I lives in Taiwan." 

"I see" Then they start talking in Korean. 

In the evening. 

"I think, I should be get going. We have some buffe to attend to" announce Yoseob

"Ah. Okay. Bye." said Doojoon. 

"See you tomorrow?" 

"Actually no. My family will be checking out in one hour. But it was great meeting you." said Doojoon. He waved goodbye and left. 

 

9 Years Later. 

Yoseob just finnished his work at a restaurant. He happens to be the cook at the restaurant. He grabbed his coat and was on his way out of the shop when he saw a drunken guy at the bar. He looks really familiar. Yoseob decides to get closer to him. 

"Chogi... gwenchana?" Yoseob asked.

"Go away! Leave me alone!" shouts the man. 

Then Yoseob saw a tall guy in black wearing a sunglasses. "Sesonghamnida, but is he bothering you sir?" the guy asked Yoseob. 

"A-Aniya. By the way who is he?" 

"He is Yoon Doojoon director of the Yoon Family entreprise." 

"Ahh! That company. Wait did you say Yoon Doojoon?" asked Yoseob for confemation. 

"Ye." 

"Ahh. By the way can I have his card?" 

"Oh ye. Here you are." 

"Kumasumnida." said Yoseob and left. 

 

2 days later.

"Director Doojoon, you have a visitor. Should I sends him in?" 

"Okay." 

Knock~ Knock~ 

"Enter..." shouts Doojoon. "What brings you here sir?" 

"Well I'm looking for someone." 

"I see. But why are you here? This is not the lost and found centre." said Doojoon very coldly. 

"I was just wondering if you might know a boy who around 9 years ago went to Fiji and one night he helped a guy removing a shell from his foot." 

"I'm s-" Doojoon paused. "Wait. are you..?" Yoseob nod "Yang Yoseob?" 

"That's right!" Yoseob said happily. 

"Ahh! I finally found you!" Doojoon said and straight away hugs Yoseob. 

"W-what do you mean?" 

"After that day in Fiji, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I've been in love with you for almost 9 years now." 

Yoseob was surprised with what just comes out from Doojon's mouth. 

"i.. i... i don't know what to say.." he stuttered. "I.." 

Yoseob's speech was interrupt by a pair of lips on top of his. Doojoon is kissing him. 

"I love you Yoseob-shi" 

"But I hardly know you." 

"Our first met explains everything." said Doojoon very convincely. 

As the day pass Yoseob in the end accept Doojoon and his boyfriend and now his husband.