4

Cheaper by the Dozen

(It just got me thinking. I almost forgot that this is a fanFIC! Meaning it's just from my imagination type of story. Why would I need to be the same with reality. So from now on. There will be MPreg. Hahahaha -A-)

 

Four years after Doojoon and Yoseob got married.It was around 5 o'clock. Doojoon and Yoseob were sound asleep. Suddenly Yoseob feels like throwing up. He ran towards the bathroom and puke. He was like that for almost 15 minutes.Because of it, it wake up Doojoon.

"Ughh... Seobbie... gwenchana?" asked Doojoon rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Ne." clear his throat. "I'm fine. Go bak to bed."Without a second thought Doojoon straight away go to bed.

At 8.Yoseob was making some breakfast for his husband. Soon after that Doojoon come downstairs."Good morning baby." greeted Doojoon and gives Yoseob a good morning kiss

."Good morning Joonie.. " Yoseob smiles."Ah matta! I will be back home rather late tonight because I have to meet a client. So don't wait up for me okay?"

"Okay." Yoseob nod and sit infront of his husband.

"Oh! Seobbie.. you look rather pale. Apoh?" asked Doojoon worriedly

"Aniya. I'm fine. I -" but Yoseob sentances was interrupted by his sickness. He run towards the sink in the kitchen and throw up.Doojoon straight away run up to him and his back.

"Are you sure you're okay? You need to see the doctor." suggested Doojoon.

"I will. I will. in the afternoon.""Would you like me to accompany you this afternoon?""Aniya. Aniya. I'll be fine by myself." said Yoseob who doesn't to worry his beloved husband.In th aftrnoon at the clinic.

"Anneyoung Sesongnim!" greeted Yoseob

"Anneyoung Yoseob." the doctor greeted back. "How are you feeling?"

"I don't feel well Sesongnim. This morning I've been throwing up every 45 minutes or so. I always feels rather dizzy."

"I see. Well do lie down on the bed first then." The doctor said and smile slightly. He then open Yoseob's shirt and feels Yoseob's tummy.

"Anything wrong then doc?" asked Yoseob worriedly.

"Congratulation Yoseob. You will be a mother!" the doctor reach out his hands.

"Chongmal?" Yoseob widen his eyes. The doctor nod and smiles. Yoseob straight away shakes the doctor's hand.

"So, with in around 2 to 3 months you will experianced morning sickness. So just bare with it. Don't eat too much spicy food okay." suggested the doctor. Yoseob just nod.

"So I am a mother now?" he asked himself. He then rubbed his tummy a little bit. " I can't wait to tell DooJoon about this."

At home

"i'm going to make Doojoon favourite dish - Ssam Jang samgyeopsal*. I know he told me not to cook anything but I want to." Yoseob said smile happily.

The clock now shows it is 9pm. Doojoon alway arrives home at this hour. So Yoseob sat at the couch by the window waiting. 

It is now already 9.30 pm. Yoseob is starting to get worried. So he decides to call Doojoon. 

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Joonie.. where are you? When are you coming home?" asked Yoseob worriedly. 

"I'm with my cleint. Didn't I told you this morning that I'm going to be home late." 

"Did you.." Yoseob silence for a second. "Ah Kure! I remembered. Bianne Joonie." 

"It's okay. See you later than. Bye bye." 

"Bye. After you finish could you come home as soon as you can." 

"Waeo?" 

"No reason." Then they hanged up. 

Yoseob continues waiting for his husband by the window. A moment later he accidentally falls asleep. 

"Sebbie... wake up honey. Wake up.." 

"Oh. You're back?" he asked while rubbing his sleepy eyes. 

"I told you not to wait for me." Doojoon the look around the house. And the he noticed something on the dining table. He take a sniff "Oh what is that delicious smell... SsaM Jang samgyeopsal?" 

"Ye. I cooked dit speacially for you." Yoseob nod. 

"Chinchayo?" Doojoon drop his suitcase and head for the dish. "Mmmm bashta!" Doojoon take a sit. 

After finish eating Yoseob told Doojoon to take a shower while he cleans up the table. 

In their room. 

"Wah.. Ssam Jang today was so delicious" said Doojoon while tucking himself under the cover. He then look at his wife. "Oh.. why are you smiling? You know.. I noticed that you been rather weird today. Something wrong? Ah! you went to see the doctor rigth? What did he says? Are you alright?" Doojoon ask nonstop. 

Yoseob grab Doojoon's hand. Hold it tightly. "Relax Joonie.. Joonie.."

"mmm..?" 

"You are going to be a father." Yoseob said gently. 

"Ahh.. Okay." Yoseob just wait and look at his husband. "BURAGUUUU?!!!" Doojoon shouts. 

"I'm pregnant!" 

"Chincha?" Doojoon widen his eyes. Yoseob just nod and show his tummy. "Thank you Yoseob. Thank you." Doojoon kiss Yoseob's forehead. Yoseob just smile at the same time blushing. 

Doojoon's lips touches Yoseob's lips slowly. They start with a gentle kiss. Doojoon then put his arm around Yoseob and make the kiss deeper. "Tonight... I will make you stay awake." warned Doojoon. Yoseob just smiled. 

Doojoon continue kissing Yoseob. At the same time he Yoseob's pyjamas. He then gave a butterfly kiss on Yoseob's body. Later he starts kissing and Yoseob's niple. Yoseob release a soft moan. "Jooonniiee ~ah..." 

Doojoon then moved on and open Yoseob's trousers. "Yoseob... you didnt wear any underware tonight." Doojoon gives a smirk making Yoseob more blushed and nervous. 

Doojoon could see Yoseob's member standing strong. He then enter one finger inside Yoseob making him moan louder. Few moments later he entered another finger making scissors hand. Doojoon finally hit Yoseob sweet spot. 

"Enough preparation don't you think?" asked Yoseob while wrapping his hand around Doojoon's neck. "I need you in me now." 

"As you wish my love." 

When Doojoon enter Yoseob screams. "Apoh?" asked Doojoon. "Apoh!" said Yoseob and release a moan. Doojoon starts pushing and pushing until

"Doojoon.. I think I'm going to.." Doojoon stop. Yoseob look at Doojoon with an unsatisfied look. 

"Sorry baby. But it is still too early." teased Doojoon. 

8 months later. 

"Honey becareful okay. Watch where you're going." said Doojoon while holding Yoseob's hand tightly. Today they decides to go and take some fresh air in the park.

"B-baby!" Yoseob's shouts. 

"Bo? Waeo? What's wrong.?" asked Doojoon worriedly. 

"I - I think my water just broke!... uuurrghh!!" said Yoseob. 

"Bo? Ommo... Ottokke?" Doojoon starts to get panicked. 

Yoseob then was being rushed to the hospital. 

"Yoon Doojoon-shi... your wife is in a critical condition. We hope you can be patient for a while." 

"Y-ye..." Doojoon was trembeling. He is so worried. 

3 hours later. 

"Yoon Doojoon-shi..." 

"Ye Sesongnim? How is my wife?" 

"Congratulation. You hava a son." congratulate the doctor. "You may go and see him now." 

In the room 

"Hey baby.." Doojoon greets and kiss his wife's forehead. Yoseob look really tired. Doojoon then went to his first born child. "He look so beautiful Seobbie...Thank you so much." Doojoon kiss Yoseob. 

"What would you like to name him honey?" Yoseob ask

"Hmmm.. how about... Jae Soon? Yoon Jae Soon?" 

"Yoon Jae Soon... hmmm I like it. Very nice name." said Yoseob. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

**Ssam Jang - Ssamjang is a thick, spicy paste used in Korean cuisine, where it complements meat dishes such as galbi and samgyeopsal. The name derives from the words jang (meaning “paste” or “thick sauce”) and ssam (meaning “food wrapped in a leaf”), hence “sauce for food wrapped in a leaf."

DooJoon and Yoseob's . Noticed! I'm not really good at writing a ! So just bare with me. 

RitsukiKahn : I've changed their age. Hahaha.