31

Cheaper by the Dozen
[[Last Updated: 17 OCT 2013. Wow! Almost a year. Urmm.........If you LOVE/LIKE this story, do UPVOTE. Thank You]]

 

[PART 1] 

It somehow feels different. Everyone seems serious; seems so tensed. Is this how work life is like? Will I be like them one day? I hope not, they are too occupied with work. – thought Kibum as he enters Yoon Shoes Enterprise.

*Clear Throat* “Excuse me miss, is Siwon-ssi in?”

“Do you have an appointment?”

“Urmmm… no.” He shakes his head.

“I’m sorry, Siwon-ssi would not see anyone without an appointment.” Explain the front desk lady.

“Please, just for a few minutes. Pleaaase.” He asks beggingly. The lady pause, she then picks up the phone to connect with Siwon.

………………………….

“Yes?” answered Siwon from the other line.

“Sir, there is someone here who would like to see you. He seems desperate.”

“Does he have an appointment?”

“I’m afraid not sir.” She answered.

“Well, like I told you no appointment no –“

“Siwon-ssi, it’s me Kibum. I am here to give you the novel, like I promised.” Kibum decides to speaks up.

“Kibum..? Urmm.. You send him in.” Command Siwon to the front desk lady.

 

[Knocks at the door]

“Come in!” Slowly, Kibum enters the room taking small step as he looks around the office. Siwon who is looking for a file as he search the shelf, tells him to take a sit. Without a word, Kibum did as he told. He just sits there silently.

 

5 minutes went pass and Siwon still searching for his file. Kibum begans to feel annoyed. “Sir…”

“Hmm…” still busy searching. The young one release out a long sigh.

“YOON SIWON!” yelled Kibum as he stoods up, clinching his fist. Instantly, Siwon turns and look at him confusingly.

“Look, I don’t know if you remember or not,  you paid for this book and told me to read it first and you also said once I finish reading it I can give it back to you.” Shows him the book.

“So here you go. Thank You very much for the book. I am so sorry to waste your time. I will take my leave now.” Kibum puts the book down on the table and leave the room without looking back. He was so frustrated.

 

[At Park Residents]

Kibum entered the house without any greet and straight away enter the kitchen. “Eomma, can I have some hot chocolateplease.” He ordered as he sits at the counter.

“Err sure sweetie.” Leeteuk gets up and made his hot chocolates. Kibum then rest his head on the counter.

After a moment, Leeteuk place the drink in front of Kibum and grab a sit. He then caresses his son’s head gently. “What happened today sweetie?” He asks. Leeteuk knows, when ever his son came home, with a gloomy face and asks for a hot chocolate, means he had a bad day.

“Eomma, I was wondering… ermm…” He hesitates.

“What is it Bummie?” Leeteuk tilt his head.

“Errrm can I … can I move out?” He asked and looks down quickly.

“Move out? Why?” He asks calmly.

“I just want to know how it feels like living in a condo or apartment. Please, just only until I finish collage. May I?” He pleads.

“Urmmm… I don’t know. I have to discuss your appa.” Leeteuk said calmly. “Now, drink up, or it won’t be tasty if it turns cold.” He smiles.

 

Kangin was just finish brushing his teeth and was about to head to the bed when…“Jagiya! Eottoke? I wanted to say no. But, from the look on his face, I had to calm myself down.” Leeteuk burst out.

“Honey calm down. If you yell, he will hear you.” Kangin answered as he tries to calm his wife down. “Hmm how about this, just let him; but tells him to come home during special occasions such as birthdays and on weekends every two weeks.” He suggests.

Kangin noticed that his wife was still in rage. Slowly he approaches him. “Honey… takes a deep breath and releases it slowly.” He advice him, as he hug him from the back.

“I am going miss him so much ….” Finally Leeteuk responds. Tears starts to fall.

 

 

 

“Appa where is Kibum? I want to ask if he has this kind book.”

“Oh Dongwoon-ah, didn’t you hear Kibum is moving out tomorrow. So he is moving his stuff tonight.”

“WHAAAAATTT ?!?!” said Hankyung, Sungmin and Sungmin shouts at once.

“Oooppss.” ….. Park Yongwoon, Kibum is going to kill you. – He warned himself.

 

 

 

“So Natalia-ssi, everything is settle?”

“Ahh yes Kibum-ssi. Everything has been signed, therefore you can move in within this week. Just don’t forget to pay the rent.” She smiles.

 

“I’m baaack.” He yelled as he enters the house. He then enters the living room where he sees everyone was there looking at him and as for Kangin, well he just sits there grinning guiltily.

“Is there something you are not telling us?” Shindong finally speaks up. Slowly, he takes his step and head to an empty sit which is located opposite everybody.

“Well, I guess appa has blurt it out…” He speaks as he eyed his appa. “I am moving out tomorrow. I just want to know how it feels like living alone for once. I want to be independent for sometimes.”

“And does eomma knows about this?” Donghae asks.

“He is the first person I ask.”

“And you let him eomma?” Dongwoon asks.

“I – “

“I begged him into letting me. Don’t blame it on eomma. I will be home during occasions like birthdays and holidays… oh and on weekends every two weeks.” Kibum interrupts.

“And the house hyung?” Sungmin decides to speak up.

“It’s a condominium actually. Not too big but not too crowded either. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The agent said that the house belongs to someone but he wanted to rent a room. However, the owner only use the house to rest or if he wants to freshen up. In the evening he will go back to his family house. The house is great. From what I see he loves to read. He has liked over 90 books in that house.” 

 

“If appa and eomma is okay with it then we are okay with it.” Yesung speaks for everyone.

 

 

 

It has been for 2 days since he moved it the apartment and in that two days he still haven’t sees the owner; but that will change. Kibum was in the kitchen making a cup of Nescafe when he heard a noise. “Hmm… it is 1 o’clock already. I guess that’s him.” He then heard the television being switch on. Slowly he enters the living room to greet the owner. But what he sees was beyond his imagination.

 

“S- S- Siwon-ssi?!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway!! In two days time --> 26 JULY will be my ....... OTANJOUBI!. So, i feel very generous and I am writing a so-called-back-to-back chapter. Part two will be no later than 27th. I promise! Hehehe. 

 

 

Remember! No Silent Readers. Do leave as many Comments as you like. 

If you LIKE/LOVE this story, be an angel and UPVOTE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS ! 

*throwing lots of love*