18

Cheaper by the Dozen

 

[SORRY TO INFORM BUT THE DINNER WILL HAVE TO WAIT AS I ACCIDENTALLY FORGOT ONE COUPLE. CAN YOU GUEST WHICH ONE? HERE’S A CLUE… ONE IS EVIL MAKNAE AND ONE ADORES BUNNY… GOT IT? THAT’S RIGHT! KYUMIN. *BOW* TO KYUMIN FAN PLEASE DON’T HATE ME. CHONGMAL BIANNE >.<]

CHAPTER 18

[AT SCHOOL]

 

Sungmin is a very bright kid and in the top class and have been stayed like that since second year at junior school. He has always been the best student in class and in his year. Everyone looks up to him. When they have problems they would ask Sungmin for help.

As for Kyuhyun, he either is in the second or in the third class. He is clever but just doesn’t like using his brain much. He loves to cause trouble and excellent at not getting caught. One thing he loves is teasing Sungmin. No matter when they have free class or the teachers have meeting. If he didn’t do his homework, he would ask Sungmin. But not many people know that our Sungmin here has a crush on Kyuhyun… for almost 2 years now. But Sungmin doesn’t have to courage to tell Kyuhyun.

[RECESS TIME]

 

“Minnie… kaja. Let’s go have lunch.” Said Chansung.

“Err… bianne but thanks. I just want to go to the library. I don’t feel like eating today.” Sungmin smiles.

“oh! Gwenchana? Is anything wrong?” asked Jay who was ears dropping.

“A-aniya. I’m fine. I’m still full of this morning. You guys go ahead.” Said Sungmin trying not to make his friends worry.

“Okay if you say so. We’ll be in the cafeteria if you need us. Okay?” said Chansung. Sungmin just nod and watched them leave the room.

[IN THE LIBRARY]

 

In the library, Sungmin tends to sit at far corner of the library as he can find peace there. He grabs few books and sat on the floor and read. Not long later Sungmin noticed a pair of converse sneakers in front of him. He looked up to find Kyuhyun. “K-kyuhyun-ahh” he stuttered.  Kyuhyun crouch down and stare at Sungmin deeply in the eyes. “W-waeo? W-why a-are you l-looking at me like t-that?” he said.

“Sungminnie… why is your face gone all red? Apoh?” Kyuhyun asked as he placed his hand on Sungmin’s forehead.  He quickly shook his head. “Okay. If you say so. Sungminnie… can I ask you something?” Sungmin just nod. Kyuhyun reached his bag pack, open the zip and took out a certain paper. Sungmin look at him curiously. “Will you help me with my... Homework?” Kyuhyun asked cutely.  How could Sungmin resist that look. I mean he loves Kyuhyun right?! Sungmin just nod and grab the paper.  “Thank you Sungminnie. I’ll treat you someday. You are the best.” Said Kyuhyun as he ruffles Sungmin’s hair.  By this time Sungmin’s face gone really red.

[RECESS ENDED. IN THE CLASS]

 

“Minnie, are you okay? You’ve been smiling since you entered the room.” Asked Jay, making Sungmin startled slightly.

“Huh? What did you say?” Looking doubtful.

“Aish…” Jay stood up and walked to Sungmin’s table. Sungmin noticed that Kyuhyun’s paper is on the table. He quickly hid it by putting a book on the table. “You know Minnie… I saw that. Let me have a look.” Said Jay as he grabs the paper. He takes a look at it. “This is biology paper. I don’t remember the teacher gives us any paper.” He then studies the paper carefully and saw Kyuhyun’s name at the top of the paper. He then looks back at Sungmin angrily. “You are doing him homework again aren’t you?” Sungmin look down not wanting to make an eye contact with Jay. “Minnie-ah… I know you love him but you can’t do all the things he asks you to do. This has to stop!” said Jay as he placed down the paper on the table hard.

“Bianne Jay-ah…” He said in a low voice.

 

[SCHOOL ENDED]

[AT THE SCHOOL GATE]

Sungmin walk and stop at the school gate as he waits for his hyung to picks him up. Today is Hyunseung turns to pick Sungmin up. He suddenly heard someone’s voice calling him. He looks back into the school to see who it was. It was Kyuhyun. He was running towards him. “Here you are. I’ve been looking for you.”

“Huh? Why?” he look curious.

“Remember I promised you to treat you something right?” Sungmin nod. “Well today is the day. Kaja!” he said and pulled Sungmin’s hand. Sungmin pulled quickly.

“W-where are we going?”

“To the mall. Where else?” he asked.

“B-but…”

“No But! Just come will you.” Said Kyuhyun and pulls Sungmin’s hand.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR SHORT UPDATE :)) I HAVE EXAM COMING SOON SO WILL UPDATE LITTLE LATE. BIANNE FOR MAKING YOU WAIT. 

renachun: CMING SOON XD ~~ BE PATIENT NEH. HEHE

noramaia: THAT CHAPTER IS COMING NEXT. HEHEHE. 

denisz23: WHO KNOWS... *WINK* :))))

NEXT IS THEIR MEETING. OOOO I WONDER HOW WILL THE MEET BE? SO CURIOUS. HAHAHHA.