25

Cheaper by the Dozen

 

CHAPTER 25 
 
New applier: Annys & Changsub :D (A) 
 
----------------------------------------------
 
[MOONIE & MINHYUK INTRODUCTION]
 
Moonie is a very talented girl who loves fashion so much. Everyone kept on telling her to go for her dream at certain companies and try her luck there. She is very outgoing type of girl and love challenges. She is sometimes impatient. If you are taking her order, don't you dare get it wrong. She will be moody. Her best friend is Eunhyuk. 
 
And then there is Minhyuk. He loves cooking and expert at it. He is now working at Yang Yoseob's restaurant as a chef. He is funny, adorable but sometimes can be a pain in the . Besides cooking, he loves photography and you know what that means right? He is one of Donghae's bestfriend. 
 
Moonie and Minhyuk have been together for almost 7 months now. I'll bet you guys wants to know how they meet right? Well.... 
 
[Moonie and Minhyuk meet] 
 
Moonie and Eunhyuk went out for a day. Well Eunhyuk ask her to tag along as he needed her advice in fashion. He would asks Heechul but he can be cranky sometimes. After a long day of walking, "Oppa! Can we go get something to eat. I am super duper hungry." She yells. 
 
"Aish! I'm here you know. No need to shricks like that. My eardrum can explode." Eunhyuk blabbing. Moonie just sticks her toungue out. "Come lets's go to Umma's restaurant. We can eat free there." Eunhyuk winks. 
 
After 5 minutes of walking they finally reached at the restaurant. They take a sit and wait for a waiter. On that day, Minhyuk became a waiter as his friend has work to do so he is taking over. "May I take your order?" 
 
"I would like a steak please. Make sure it's well cooked. I hate raw and ONLY put carrots as for the vegetables." she said clearly. 
 
"Excellent choice. Eunhyuk-ssi?" 
 
"I'll have some mushroom soups and garlic bread." 
 
"Drinks?" he asked again. 
 
"I want banana milkshake. Not too sugary and not too shaky with all those foam. Got it?" Minhyuk just nod and turn to face Eunhyuk. 
 
"I'll have a coke. Thanks." 
 
12-13 minutes later their order arrives. Moonie was so hungry. She starts digging in. But the she felt some squishy on her steak. Her meat was just half cook, not to mentioned there was brocolli, carrots, mushrooms. She then starts to mummble. Her mumble can easily be heard by Eunhyuk. "Now Moonie, I know what you are going to do, but please don't. Remember my umma's restaurant." He warned Moonie. 
 
"Oppa! The m-" she was about to raise her voice when Eunhyuk interrupt.
 
"Put on a smile and tell him nicely. Can you do that?" Without any objection she showed her force smile and call back the waiter. 
 
"Excuse me..." she called. 
 
"Yes?" Minhyuk answer. She took a deep breath and force herself to smile and start telling what wan't right. A minute later, her milkshake arrives - with lots of foam and creamy too. She just blow up. 
 
"What did I say about my milkshake?" she yelled at Minhyuk. "I said not too much foam right?" She then taste it. "Luckly it is not too sugarry. At least you got that one right." 
 
"Moonie! Hush!" Eunhyuk said as he pulls her hand telling her to sit down. Nothing willl be perfect from Moonie point of view.
 
Later that night, she's out again as she went to buy some groceries. After almost 1 hour of shopping she walked back to the bus stop. She took a stroll looking at th night view. She then look at her watch. "Ommo! It's already 11.20pm. The last bust will be at 11.25pm. Ottokke?" she starts to get panick and start running. 
 
BANG! "ouch! ouch! my back!" she whined. She then looks at the person that she just bumps into. "You!" she screams. It was the waiter from Yoseob's reastaurant. Minhyuk start looking around as he has lost something. "Yah! What are you looking for?" 
 
"Huh? Oh my camera." He simply answered. 
 
"You mean to say that the camera dropped?" 
 
"Hmmm I think so." he nodded. Finally he found it. It was on the side of the road. It looked fine. He tried to open it but it wouldn't open. "Aish. What am I going to do? All of my project are in there. Donghae is going to flip once he founds out." he said worriedly. 
 
She bows several times. "Sesonghamnida. It was my fault. So sorry." She felt so guilty. Don't think she is heartless. She is actually kind and have a heart okay! 
 
The next day she plan to meet him to repair his camera. She told him to bring along his friend as she will be asking Eunhyuk to tag along. They then meet. Minhyuk brought Donghae along. 
 
"Bianne! Bianne! Apparently someone woke up late." as she rolled her eyes at Eunhyuk. "Anyway who is your pal?" she asks as she take a peek at the back. 
 
"This is Donghae. He is my bestie. Donghae, this is Moonie and Eunhyuk." Donghae bows to both of them and introduce himself. He look at each of them. 
 
"You!" Donghae yelled. Eunhyuk startled and widen his eyes. He thought he would never sees him again after what happened. That day was totally humiliating. 
 
While Minhyuk are busy with Moonie looking for shop to repair it, Eunhyuk and Donghae just tag along from the back. Half of that day, the both of them was silent didn't say a word. Eunhyuk kept looking away avoiding eye contact and Donghae kept on smirking and chuckles. 
 
Ever since that day, Moonie and Minhyuk became closer and closer. Until one day, "Moonie, I've known you for almost 2 weeks now and I've been thinking would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked so straight forward. 
 
"Errr......" she took a very long paused..... "Okay." she answered.
 
TO BE CONTINUE. >.< 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
SORRY! SORRY ! IT WASN'T THAT GREATE. I'M STARTING TO RUN OUT OF IDEAS. BIANNE. 
 
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK FantasticDooDoo? LIKE YOUR CHARACTER? 
 
KimEifa: /click my fingers/ yah! snap out of it. i know i'm a good writer. n_n v You wanna know where did Eunkwang went ? Find out... soon. :D