30

Cheaper by the Dozen

Hankyung had to go outstation as he has to meet a couple of VIP regarding the dance studio. As for Hyunseung he went to a reunion therefore they asked for Donghae to help Kikwang. As a matter of fact, this week they are recruiting a few more members for their studio. This is because some of the dancers will leave soon for further studies and other valid reasons.

However today was pretty hectic. So many people wanting to try the audition; making Kiki and Donghae’s mind about to blow up.

“Hae-ssi, I think we should call for a back up!” suggested Kiki.

“I agree hyung! I don’t think I can take anymore of this.” Donghae nod. “Hold on. I know who to call.” Donghae grabbed hs cellphone and instantly dialed up someone.

“Who is it?” Kiki asked.

“Shhhhhh.” Donghae replied. “Hey, where are you at?” …. “Hurmmm okay okay. Listen I need your help… it’s an emergency!........” Donghae starts to explain what is going on everything.

Kiki just stares at Donghae, while his mind start to wonder who might it be.

 

Half an hour later….

“Hyuuuung, where is our savior? I am dead tired!” Kiki whines.

“Gikwang-ssi, you savior is here!” someone answered him. Kiki widen his eyes. He knows that voice anywhere. He slowly turn towards the entrance and gasp as if he seen a ghost.

“W-w.. w-wh… what are you doing here?!” Asked Kiki in shock.

“To help you guys with the audition. Duh…” He smirks.

“Now… Dongwoon-ah… do not make Gikwang more uneasy!” warned Donghae.

“Tch ~ ! You no fun !” pouts Dongwoon and take a sit next to Gikwang.

 

With Dongwoon around to help them, the audition went pretty well. They decide to split the audition into two sessions so that it would go faster.

“I think your dance is not bad but I think you need to learn to use more of the space. Also your dance steps were all in a jumble. Practice more and next year you can try again.” Commented Dongwoon. The participant bows and leave the room. Dongwoon then laid back and release out a long sigh. “What a day!”

“Aheem ahemmm….” Someone cleared their throat. Upon hearing the voice, Dongwoon startled slightly. He sit back properly and look at the one who made the sound.

“Your coke!” He approached and place the cold carbonate drink on Dongwoon’s cheek.

“Kamchagiya!” Dongwoon startled once again. “I see you are getting your revenge huh?” Dongwoon smirks and grab the coke.

“Revenge? Whatever do you mean?” Kiki asked pretending not to know what was Dongwoon talking about. He then grab the sit and the far end of the studio and place it next to the table where Dongwoon is now.

Donghae who have been watching their childish act just chuckles but as far as we know, he wants to burst out laughing. I mean everyone knows how childish Dongwoon can be sometimes.

[Ringtone]

Dongwoon and Kiki look at each other then look at the Donghae. “Sorry. I have to take this.” Explained Donghae and leave the room.

A few minutes later, Donghae came back in but this time just to grab his belonging. “Hey where are you going Hae-ah?” asked Gikwang.

“I have to go now hyung. Something came up. Sesonghamnida.” He explains as he grabs his wallet, jacket and bag. “Oh hyung the keys is with you right?” Donghae asked making sure. Gikwang quickly look around and noticed the key to the studio is on the table.

“Err yeah. Its here!” he grabbed the keys and shows it to Donghae. Donghae nod and about to leave the room.

“Oh and also Dongwoon-ah!” He called out.

“Deh?” Dongwoon tilt his head slightly to get a better look at Donghae.

“Be nice! Or I will tell Hankyung hyung!” He warned.

“Ehh why me?!” Dongwoon ask unsatisfied, but all Donghae did was just gave him a look saying – Come on! We all know what you will do to Gikwang! “Aishh…. Arassoh!” Dongwoon continues and folds his arm. Gikwang just look at the both of them curiously thinking what on earth they are talking about.  

Donghae then left the room.

“So…” Dongwoon speak up. Gikwang instanty turns and frowns at Dongwoon. “Wanna grab few soju?” Dongwoon suggested.

“Ha...? hurmmm… sure. Why not.” Gikwang agreed.

Silence ~~~

“Well what are you waiting for?” Dongwoon asks.

“What do you mean?” Gikwang asks confusingly.

“Well the soju doesn’t walk itself to us now do they?” Dongwoon asks sarcastically. Gikwang was still in puzzled. “Aish! You are as thick as a plank!” he exclaimed and sigh. “Go and get the soju then!” He finally revealed.

“Oooooh! Eh why me?” Gikwang finally understood.

“Because …. …. Just go!” command Dongwoon.

“Aisshhhh Fine!” Gikwang stood up and off to the store.

 

[GIKWANG POV]

Daffuq? Who does he think he is telling me what to do? I am older than him! Just you wait Park Dongwoon! You will pay for this!

 [END POV]

After Gikwang bought everything, he went back to the studio. When he arrived there, he noticed the studio was somehow dark. He tried to switch on the lights but nothing comes out.

“Dongwoon-ssi? Where are you?” Gikwang whisper as he enters the room. “This is not funny! Where are you?” Gikwang whispers again.

Suddenly someone grab Gikwang’s shoulder making him screams to the top of his lungs and jumps like 3 inches or something.

“Yah! Calm down! It’s me, Dongwoon.” He finally speak out.

“What happened? Where are the lights?” Gikwang asks

“Oh that… I don’t know. The light went off all of the sudden. But I managed to found the candle stick!” He explains and lights up the candle. “Kaja! Let sits on the floor instead.” He suggested.

Gikwang nod and followed him and sits on the floor next to him. Dongwoon placed the candle in front of them and grabs the plastic bag. “Woahh! You bought snacks too! You are the best!” exclaimed Dongwoon.

Gikwang as rather shock upon hearing it. Did he just praise me? – Gikwang asks himself.

“Yah! Did you heard what I said?” Dongwoon asks making the older startled and look confused.

“Sorry what?”

“Aish! I asked you… how much all of this cost, so I can pay you back.”

“Oh aniya… it’s okay. No need to pay back.” Gikwang shake his head. Dongwoon nod and starts drinking and eats. 

....

…..

….

At this moment, Dongwoon is really drunk! He drank about 5 bottle already while Gikwang only drank 2.

“Yah! Gikwang-ah…*hiccups*…” Dongwoon called out. Gikwang who was eating the crisp, stops and look at him.

*CHUP~!*

Dongwoon instantly kiss Gikwang lips!

Gikwang was shock but he froze already didn’t know what to do. His eyes were widen and all he could do was blink repeatedly. Also at the same time the candle light went off, making the room too dark to see.

However it wasn’t until Hankyung cames in. “Whats going on here?” asked Hankyung as he turns on the lights. When Hankyung look, he too was shock. Hankyung then look at the floor. The floor was filled with soju and empty packed crisp. Hankyung instantly came running towards them and pulls Dongwoon away. Dongwoon automatically collapsed onto Hankyung.

“Ahh!! Chongmal sesonghamnida Kiki.” Gikwang who was still in shock didn’t say a thing. “You see, Dongwoon has this behavior where whenever he gets drunk, he automatically kisses the person who is next to him, and in this case, it’s you.” Hankyung explained.  Gikwang just nod rapidly to show he understanding. “Are you alright?” Hankyung asks . Gikwang just nod. “Are you sure? Cause your face has gone really red!” told Hankyung.

Gikwang instantly cover his cheeks and nod again “A-aniya hyung, I’m fine.” He finally answered.

“Okay then. I’ll go and take him home then. Would you please close up the studio?” Hankyung asks, face filled with hope. Gikwang just nod. “Thank you so much. Any problem you can call me. Thanks once again.” Hankyung then lift his dongsaeng up and place him at his back and carries him to the car.

[GIKWANG POV]

That – was – my – first – KISSEU! Gaaaaaah !!!!

HANG ON!!! How is the light back on? When I tried to switch it on, it didn’t work! …..

 

__________________________________________________________________________

here is some GIFs of my beloved Dongwoon oppa ! 

seeing him laugh.... already makes my day.