19

Cheaper by the Dozen

 

[8.15, at the Park Resident]

[45 MINUTES BEFORE THE DINNER]

Yesung is now waiting in the living room looking totally restless. He is so nervous all of the sudden someone is asking him to join for dinner. What more is that he is asking Yesung to bring along his parent.

Wait a minute? Why do I need to be nervous for? He is just asking me to join him for dinner to say thank you for saving him last time. Okay it was actually my fault for almost running him over. Yesung thought to himself.

Yesung then took a deep breath and look at his G-Shock watch that was given to him by his dongsaeng Kibum. He really appreciates the watch. He even wouldn’t let anyone else wear it. Anyway as he looks it shows that it is already 20 past 8. He promised to be there at 9. He know that he still have time but to search for the house and with Kangin’s slow and steady drive who know how long will that take.

“Umma!! Appa!! Palli! We are going to be late!” he shouts from downstairs.

“I’m done. It’s your umma that we have to wait. You know how long he take just to choose a clothe.” Whined Kangin as he walks towards the living room.

“Aish. Can’t he be any faster?” asked Yesung to Kangin.

“I have no idea. If you noticed Sungmin is already becoming like him.”

“Yeah I noticed. They will take forever to get ready.” Said Yesung.

“Ummmmmaaa!! Appa and Yesung are talking behind our back!” shouts Sungmin from nowhere.

At that moment Leeteuk was already walking downstairs looking so adorable >.< “Oh really? Looks like someone will be sleeping in the couch tonight!” said Leeteuk looking unsatisfied. All Sungmin did was just show them his evil smirk.

“W-w-we...”

“Honey you are looking so gorgeous tonight.” Said Kangin as he wrap his arm around Leeteuk’s waist.

“Yeah I know. And you are still sleeping in the sofa tonight.” Said Leeteuk while pulling Kangin hand and start walking toward the door. He then stop before turning the handle. “Aren’t we going to be late?” smirks Leeteuk.

Yesung quickly grab his car keys and head straight to him to his BMW X5. “Sorry appa, we are going to be late therefore I’m driving.” He grinned.

Twenty minutes later after a going around and around Seoul trying to find the house they are almost there. “Sunggie… please stop at that shop their.”

“We are almost there. Why do you need to stop at that shop for?” Yesung asked curiously.

Leeteuk hit Yesung head hard. “Aigoo! This child. What have I told you about when going to someone house?” Yesung shrugged. “Always bring some small gifts when going to someone house..no matter what!”

“Ahhh! Bianne. I forgot.” He grins. He then pulled aside the road and stop at the shop.

“I wont take long.”

“Would you like to me tag along?”

“No no. It’s okay jagiya. I’ll be fine.” Leeteuk smiles and left the car.

[Almost 10 minutes later]

Leeteuk finally finished buying something. He even had it in a basket. Leeteuk… always had something up his sleeves. He was walking up to the car that is now parking properly at the other side of the road when suddenly someone was in his way. The guy in front of him wasn’t moving. He looks up and saw some big scary guy. He turns around and saw two boy guys that look scary like some kind of thug. “Hey y. You’re looking fine tonight. Care to join us.” Said the big guy as he his lips.

“No thank you. Now please let me pass.”  He said gently.

“Hey what’s the rush? We have all night long.” Said the guy behind him as he grab Leeteuk’s . Leeteuk straight away punch him for being a ert.

“Dude you’re bleeding!” the third guy speaks up.

“That’s it. You’ll pay for this!” And they all start grabbing Leeteuk.

At the same time in the car Kangin was talking with Yesung. “Aish where is umma? He is taking so long!”. As he said that he looks at his side mirror. “APPA!! UMMA!! LOOKK!!” pointing at Leeteuk.

Kangin turn around and see that his wife is being . He quickly get out of the car and came running towards them as Yesung quickly run behind Kangin. “You leave him alone!” shouts Kangin as he did his thai kick right in the big tall guy’s face. “How dare you touch my wife with your filthy hand?” Kangin asks as he stomp on his stomach. “Yesung, you grab your mother and go in the car! Now!”

Yesung quickly grab Leeteuk who is now trembling and all sweating; and do as he was told when the guy that was touching Leeteuk’s grabs Yesung. Yesung quickly did his taekwando move.

Now, both of them – Yesung and Kangin are busy hitting them. “STOP! We’re sorry! We are really sorry.” Said the three of them as they bow on the floor.  Yesung and Kangin stop leave them.

Kangin then quickly hug Leeteuk in his arm brought him into the car. “Honey are you okay? Did they hurt you?” Kangin asked concernly.  But all Leeteuk did was just hugging Kangin tightly and really trembling.

“Umma? Are you okay?” Yesung asked worriedly. But Leeteuk didn’t say a thing. “I’ll just gives them a call saying that we can’t make it tonight then.”

“No. It’s okay. You will go to their house and as for me I will take your mother home. Once you are ready give me a call and I will pick you up.” Suggested Kangin.

“But –“

“No but! We can’t just cancel something that is already 5 minutes late. We have to keep our family name.” said Kangin strictly. Yesung just nod.

Yesung the drove to the house and get off the car and let Kangin took over. “Just give me a call once you are finished. Okay?”

“Aniya appa. You’ll stay with umma. I’ll just get the train or the bus. Don’t worry.” Said Yesung. He then kiss Leeteuk’s cheek. “Hope you’re alright umma.”

To be continue…… ^___________^ 

___________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY I UPDATED REALLY LATE. *BOW* 

anastasia95: patient. :)))) 

blackspiderlily: bianne. looks like this dinner will only be Yesung who is attending :(( Don't worry ShiNari and HaeHyuk will be here soon <3 

Yusenkio: hahaha. I know right. Poor minnie. 

noramaia: i see... great assumtion ^__^

who will the dinner going to be? 

will Leeteuk be alright? 

Will Kangin be sleeping on the couch tonight? 

What will Yoseob thinks of Yesung? (A)