14

Cheaper by the Dozen

[AT SOMEWHERE] 

"Five six sever eight..." Thena song start so did a dance moves. "Put more energy into it Tiffany." shouts Nari. "And Amber more power move." She said again. 

Nari is a dancer. She is a leader of the underground girls group which Yoseob Doojoon and everyone in the family accept.... ??  doesn't know about. She have been an underground dacer for almost 2 years already. 

"Awww. Aww my ankle. Aww I twisted my ankle." cried out So Hee. Everyone stopped so did the music. Then they gathered around her. 

"Make space please. Make space." yelled the co-leader. Then Nari came to take a looked at the twisted ankle.

"Ommo. This is really bad. Let's take her to the hospital then." said Nari camly while putting So Hee's arm on her shoulder. 

 

[AT THE HOSPITAL]

"So Hee-ssi's family?" the doctor called out.

"Err no. We're her friends. Is everything okay? How is she?" Nari asked concernly. 

"I'm afraid her ankle really badly twisted, therefore she wont be dancing for a while." Said the doctor. 

"Ahh I see. Okay. Thank you so much doctor." Nari said in a calm tone. 

 

[AT HOME] 

"kiyyaaaa!! mmo ottokke? ottokke? i'm one dancer short. who can help me... aishh.." said Nari frustratedly as she throw herself on her bed. 

"Err Nari-ah, Umma wants you down stairs now." said Eunhyuk without knocking her door. Suddenly Nari came up with an idea. Once she saw Eunhyuk she was smiling widely and start batting her eyes at Eunhyuk. "Boh? What is wrong with you?" he asked looking rather worried. 

Nari stood up and walk towards Eunhyuk and hugged him. "Hyukkie my beloved twinnie..." 

"Yah! Yah! What are you doing?" shouts Eunhyuk. Nari pouted. "I know that look. What now?" 

"You are so awesome." She laughs and continue. "Listen," she says as she pulled Eunhyuk's hand and walk up to the bed. "As you know I am an underground dancer?" Eunhyuk nod. That's right! Eunhyuk is the only one in the family knows about Nari. "Well we have a competition coming up in 2 days time. Its a battle between guy group and our group and one of our dancer twisted her ankle so we are one dancer short. I know you are an awesome dancer so please please please help me!" She says as she put her hands together and bow. 

"You-want-me-to-be-a-GIRL?!!" he screams. Nari cover his mouth quickly.

"Shhhh!! Quiet. Well yes. Please! This will means alot to me. I'm begging you Hyukkie.. Please." she pleaded and pleaded. 

After half an hour of trying Eunhyuk finally agreed - with few deals of course. So in two days time Eunhyuk spends his time dancing with Nari trying to learn the dance steps. Eunhyuk is a brilliant dancer so it wont be a problem for him to learn the dance. 

 

[BATTLE DAY]

Loads of street dancers has come to watch their battle. It's a battle a boy group against a girl group. "Welcome ruckers. Today we have people all over Korea to watch a battle between our top group. WAKAKA CREW (boy group) and FLOOR FEEVER (girl group). Our judges for today is Yunho hyung from DBSK." said the MC of the day - Alexander Lee Eusibio. Yunho stood up and everyone starts cheering. "The next judge is G-Na!" everyone was screaming and cheering for her. "And last but not least, the founder & chairman of S.M. Entertainment Co.,Ltd. Group, which includes two subsidiaries; SM Academy and SM TinTin Entertainment specializing in K-pop groups, It's Lee Soo-Man!!!" Everyone was clapping and screaming when he stood up.

"Without any futher a due, please welcome our two group compatitor." They entered. "On the right side we have Wakaka Crew and their leader is Park Donghae!" Donghae came forward and did a mini moves. "Woahh.. That was awesome. Now on the left side we have the ladies Floor Fever! and their leader Yoon Nari!" Nari came forward and also did some mini dance. "First we will see them battle in a group next they will battle against each other one by one opponent. Anyway I want a clean fight. Let the battle ..BEGIN!" Alexander shouts. Everyone start cheering and clapping. The dance now starts. 

For the first round, Wakaka Crew recieved 45 marks as for the Floor Fever received 40 marks. Now it is their one on one battle. Eunhyuk got to battle out with the boy group leader -Donghae. They danced until the time was up. [http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/dongbangshinki_2008/random%20pitures/donghaeandeunhyuktheeunhaecouple.jpg

In the end their total marks are Floor Fever recieved 147 marks and Wakaka Crew received 120 marks. "The winner is Floor Fever!" Alexander annouced the winner. Donghae was unsatisfied. 

"You lost to a girl dude!" said Eunhyuk. Donghae just gave him an evil glare.

 

[AT THE CHANGING ROOM]

The show ends and Eunhyuk is now in the changing room changing back to his old self. While he was taking of his shirt and wig, someone was passing by. It was Donghae. "So... you're a guy." teased Donghae with a smirk on his face. 

"Kamchagiya!" Eunhyuk was startled and quickly covered himself. "Y-you?!" he yelled looking surprised. 

"That's right. So you're a guy to huh. You know... if I tell this to the judges they will surely banded you girly crew from battling ever again." 

"Ommo! Please don't. My twin sister will be upset. Please don't tell anyone about this. I'll...I'll do anything you want. Yeah. Anything." he stated without thinking. Donghae just kept on smirking at Eunhyuk who is now swallowing his saliva looking really worried. 

"Okay. From now on. I want you to be my servant for 5 years straight. How about that?" 

"Sure! Okay! As long as you promised not to  tell anyone." agreed Eunhyuk - again without thinking. 

"Awesome! I'm Park Donghae." he said introducing himself.

"I-I'm Yoon Hyuk Jae. b-but call me Eunhyuk." said Eunhyuk finally back to reality and who now just realised what he just agrees on. 

"Nice bra by the way." teased Donghae and left Eunhyuk all stunned!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

EUNHAE finally meet! Kiyaa!! What do you think? Like it? -giggles- Thanks to my sis with her help. 

MoonLight7: more dooseob? Later in the story okay :))

Myasia99: good to know. ^__^

cookiedream & VipAplusInspirt21: poor sunggie right? hahahha XD

noramaia: Thanks XD

KimEifa: me? ert? -asked innocently- :PP

Sorry Sorry Sorry... for the late update. I've been really busy. So next chapter is...NARIxSHINDONG!!! -giggles-