20

Cheaper by the Dozen

 

“Take care son and behave yourself.” Teased Kangin before he drive away. Yesung then straighten up his clothes and his hair as it is been a total mess from the fight from before. Yesung then took a deep breath as he gently press the bell.

When the door open, “Ahhh Yesung-ssi. Please come in.” invited Ryeowook.

“Neh. Kumawo.” Yesung smiles and enter.

“Are you the only one that came? Where is your parent?” Ryeowook asks curiously as he takes Yesung’s jacket.

Yesung smiles and answer “ Appa has to go back home. Umma doesn’t feel very well. Bianne .”

“Ahh it’s okay. I hope your umma get’s better.”

“Kumawo. Oh yeah, how are you feeling after that incident?” Yesung asked concernly.

“I’m doing well. Just left with few scratches waiting to cure” Ryeowook answer happily.

“That is good to hear.”

“Wookie… why are you making our guest standing. Aigoo…” suddenly someone came in.

“Ah bianne. Please come and join us in the dining room.” Ryeowook shows them the way. When Yesung enter he saw so many food and also so many people. “You may sit here Yesung-ssi.” Ryeowook pulls the chair.

“Kumawo.”

“How are you doing son?” Doojoon asks.

“I’m doing well sir.”

“Please call me ahjussi when we are not in the office. Okay?” Yesung nod.

“Yesung sweety, where are your parent?” Yoseob asks.

“Err well, we had a minor accident during our way here therefore umma and appa has to go home early.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that.”

“It’s okay.” Yesung smile. He still feels akward as people around him are looking at him. Suddenly someone clears their throat.

“Ah! Sorry. Yesung-ssi let me introduce you to my siblings. The on that is on your right is Eunhyuk hyung. Next to him is Kyuhyun. Becareful with him.” Suddenly sound of a thud was heard. “Ouww!” It was Kyuhyun kicking Ryeowook’s leg. While rubbing his leg he continues. “Next to Kyuhyun is of course you know, umma and that one is Appa. Besides appa is Kikwang hyung but you may call him Kiki. Then there is Siwon hyung, Junhyung hyung and lastly Heechul hyung – diva of the house. Siwon hyung and Heechul hyung are a set of twin. And…”

“Sorry I’m late! I had work to do.” Someone interrupt.

“Yesung-ssi, the lady of the house Nari noona. She and Eunhyuk hyung are fraternal twin.” Ryeowook continue. Yesung the stood up and bow slightly to show his respect.

“Nice to meet you Yesung. I’m Nari.”

After the get to know session they finally start eating. There was only just silent in the room. Have always been every since they were little. After dinner, Nari, Ryeowook, Kiki and Yoseob went to the kitchen to clean up the table and the dishes. As for Yesung, Doojoon, Siwon and Junhyun they are in the living room drinking some coffee. While Heechul, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun they are in the game room.

“So Yesung-ah, do you have a job?” Siwon asks. Yesung nod.

“Neh hyung. I work for your appa as accountant manager.”

“Ahh so you’re the one that appa been talking about.”  Siwon smiles.

“How many siblings do you have then Yesung-ah?” Junhyung asks.

“Just like you guys. I have 8 siblings including me of course.”

“If you guys wants to know, his appa and me have been friends since we were in collage but because we both busy we hardly sees each other.” Doojoon suddenly speak up. “Siwonnie, do you know the Park K. Enterprise?” Siwon nod.

“One of the biggest company in Korea? Yeah I do. What about it?” Siwon asks curiously.

“Well for your information, Yesung is the son if the owner.” Doojoon elaborate.

“Chongmalio? Then does that mean Nari’s boss – Leeteuk - is his umma?” Junhyung asks looking curious.

“That’s right.” Doojoon simply answered.

That night Yesung have got really close with them. Siwon, Junhyung began to  like Yesung very much now. Yesung then take a look at his G-Shock watch. It’s almost 11. He stood up and look and Doojoon then to the other two boys. “It is getting late and I’m sure umma will be worried. So I will take y leave now.” He bows.

“Ahh okay. Hold on I’ll go and call Ryeowook.” Said Junhyung as he left the living room.

“Come I’ll company you to the door then.” Said Doojoon and place his hand on Yesung’s shoulder.

 “You’re going home already?” suddenly a voice heard. Doojoon and Yesung turn around. It’s Ryeowook and behind him there’s Yoseob.

“Err yeah. It’s getting late already. Yoseob-ssi kumawo for the dinner tonight. It was delicious.” He paused and look at Doojoon. “Thank you for having me here tonight sir.”

“Ah! Ah! Ah! What did I say? Call me ahjussi when we are outside!” Yesung bow.

“Sesonghamnida. And Siwon hyung and Junhyung hyung kumasuminda also.” Yesung continue and start walking. Ryeowook grab Yesung’s jacket from the closet and hand it to Yesung. Ryeowook then went outside with Yesung.

“Wahh it’s preety chilly tonight isn’t it?” said Ryeowook as he fold his arm.

“Then go back in. You might catch a cold.” Said Yesung concern.

“Once you’ll leave then I’ll go back in.”

“If you say so. So… thank you for tonight. I had a wonderful meal.” Yesung bow and smiles.

“Your welcome.” Ryeowook then look at the pavement. “Yesung-ssi, where is your car?”

“Huh? Ahh Appa took it he had to send umma home.”

“Then how are you going home?”

“I’ll just too the bus.”

“The bus?” Ryeowook sounds surprise.

“Yes the bus. Weao?” Yesung raise his eyebrow.

“Huh? Ah Nothing. But it’s already 11. There is no bus available at this hour.” Ryeowook replies.

“Really? Hmm… Then I’ll just have to call Shindong hyung. I’ll better be going then. Annyeong.” Yesung wave to Ryeowook. He then turns around and start walking. While walking he gets out his phone and start calling Shindong.

After Ryeowook sees that Yesung is no where in sight, he then went back in and quickly run upstairs into his room.

[IN RYEOWOOK’S BEDROOM]

Ryeowook throw himself on the bed.

[RYEOWOOK POV]

[SIGH] That was a fun. He seems nice. He respects the elders. But he would actually take a bus? He is rich! Why would he take the bus? Hmmmmm…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

THERE YOU GO. DINNER NIGHT <3 I KNOW IT WAS BORING! I KNOW BIANNE FOR THAT <3

blackspiderlily: i would never let Leeteuk umma get hurt! Don't worry. 

noramaia: i know how you feel. 

KimEifa: calm down child. i know. i know. sorry for that. i just want to put suspense into it. but i promise you no one. i repeat no one can hurt my teukie umma <3