8

Cheaper by the Dozen

"Ummaaa!" Sungmin came running in the kitchen and straight away hug his umma. 

"What's wrong baby?" 

"Umma...*sob* Woonie hyung *sob* he cut my bunny's ear!" His crying get louder and louder. 

"Park Dongwoon!" Leeteuk scream. 

"Dongwoon will get his ears swollen tonight" whispers Donghae. 

"Shush or Umma will hear and you will get a lecturer to." warned Yesung. 

Donghae just giggles watching Dongwoon walke towards the kitchen with small steps. 

"N-Ne um-ma?" he stuttered

"Why did you cut your dongsaeng's bunny ear?" 

"B-because.." 

"Well.. I'm waiting.." Leeteuk was really furious. 

"Umma your cooking... It's burning!" speak Shindong

"Ommo! Aigoo." Leeteuk was rather nervous and start cooking again. 

"Thanks hyung." whisper Dongwoon to Shindong. 

"Don't you think you're already safe. By the end of tonight I know you replaced your brother's bunny." said Leeteuk without making an eye contact. 

"Kumawo umma." said Sungmin and hug his umma. 

"Now go and take a shower or you'll be late for school." nagged Leeteuk. 

"Good morning my sons." greeted Kangin before talking a sit at the dining table. 

"Good morning appa!" said Donghae, Yesung and Hankyung at the same time. 

"Morning appa." said Shindong, Dongwoon and Kibum. 

"Good morning Hyunseung." Kangin look at Hyunseung. 

"Good morning appa." he smiled. Kangin replies his smile. 

"Breakfast ready!" Leeteuk shouts while putting the dishes on the table. 

"Good morning my princess."Kangin looked at his wife. 

"Morning honey." Then they kissed! 

"Eeeww! Appa! Umma! We're trying to eat. Go to you're room instead then! Aish" teased Yesung. 

"Why can't you be like Shindong! Have no care in the world and just eat." said Kangin pointed out at Shindong. 

"All he thinks about is food. How did he became like that Umma? was he like this when he was little?" asked Dongwoon. 

"I'm afraid so. This is how it goes..." 

[THE BIRTH OF SHINDONG] 

It was on valentine day. Your father and I spends their valentine day at Seoul while Hankyung and Hyunseung were sent to nursery for that day. Your father was really romantic. He booked a 5 star restaurant. He then brought me to watch a movie. Then we went to a theme park. After that he bought me some clothes and this lovely necklace.(http://www.gullei.com/images/T1d6lpXflEXXb8_w73_050214.jpg_310x310.jpg 

Anyway when we get back home we were already tired so we take a shower and already in bed. 

"Teukie... are you tired?" your father asked. 

"A little. Waeo?" I asked

"Cause I thought you might like you biggest present for valentine's day." your father teased me. 

"No! No! I want! What is it?" 

"Close your eyes." I did as he told me. "You're present are here. Open your eyes." When I open my eyes you're father was infront of me. 

"H-honey?" 

"The present is ME!" I smiled at the same time I was really blusshing. Your father then start to kiss me. At first it was gentle but then it grow deeper and with passion. He then moved to my colarbone making me moan his name. 

"Kaaaangiiiin..!" 

"UMMMA!!! WE'RE TRYING TO EAT! CAN YOU NOT TELL US ABOUT IT! WE HAVE UNDER AGE HERE!" Kibum shouts. 

"Aigoo! You guys. Okay I'll skip....." 

Anyway. That night you're father and I had 5 round. Also make me can't walk for 3 days in a row! [Leeteuk nudge Kangin]. A week later I had the morning sickness. *sigh* I can't stand it. Even when I was pregnant with Sungmin. Anyway when I went to see the doctor he says that I'm pregnant. You're father was over the moon. 

Like he usual protect self, everything I want to do he will do it for me. Even when I want to go to the toilet he lift me up. 

"It was annoying!" speak up Hankyung. 

"Agree!" Hyunseung agreed. 

While I'm pregnant I kept on getting hungry. I kept on eating and eating and eat! I always ask your appa to by me weird food. Not Korean! but foriegn food such as Nasi Lemak (Malaysian food), Lasagna (Italian food), Sushi (Japan food), Chapati (Indian food) and more! 

When I check my weight almost every day, it kept on going up by 2kg everyday. But I couldn't help it. I just loved it. 

It was almost the due date. I had to stay in the hospital because I kept on getting falls call alot. In the hospital because I really HATE! their food I asked your father to buy me some foods from outside. 

After giving birth he was a big baby. His weight was 3.76kg. Everyone was surprised. All I did was just grinned. 

That is why your brother Shinong loves to eat. All because of me. That is what I like. A healthy baby. 

END OF STORY

"Yeah... HEALTHY HYUNG!" teased Sungmin. 

"Shut up!" 

"Healthy just like appa!" teased Hyunseung. 

"Yah!" 

Everyone laughs. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

The born of Shindong :)) What do you think? Sorry if it is not that interesting. 

Myasia99: Thank you for the copliment. I appreciate it. *hugs you* 

MoonLight7: Glad you liked it. :))

noramaia: UKM huh? I'll think about it. Hehehe. 

KimEifa: good luck for PMR k. All the best. 

Keep comenting. Who know. Lucky person might get to be in the story. Hehehe XD