3

Cheaper by the Dozen

2 Years after Leeteuk married to Kangin

Kangin had his hand on Leeteuk's shoulder and Leeteuk buried himself into Kangin's chest. Therefore Kangin wrap his long stong arms around Leeteuk. That way Leeteuk could feel secure. Kangin and Leeteuk were watching a movie in their living room. 

"Kaginnie.. we need to talk." suddenly Leeteuk speak up. 

"Was is it Teukie..?" Kangin asked. However his eyes was still on the television. 

To Leeteuk, what is he going to talk about and he his determine to have this talk and this is the right moment. So Leeteuk grab the tv remote and press the green button. And the television is off. 

"Oh! Tuekie.. I was watching that.." says Kangins and act innocent. 

"Kangin please I need you to listen to what am I going to say. Because this is really important!" said Leeteuk with serious look. 

"You look serious. Okay, what is it Teukie...?" asked Kangin while holding Leeteuk's hand. 

At this moment there is only a seriousness in the atmosphere. "Kangin, I've been thinking. It has been two year since we got married and I am really happy being with you. I'm greatful married to you." Leeteuk paused. Kangin just nod slightly showing he understanding so far. "I was wondering if we could  have children?" Kangin froze for a moment. "What do you think?" Leeteuk continue. 

"Hmm.. you know that having a kid is a big reponsibility right?" 

"Yes I know. And I am willing to take that responsibility." determine Leeteuk. 

"If you think you can do it. Okay. Let's adopt one." 

"Ahh! about that!" Leeteuk make a weird face. 

"Hmmm?" Kangin look rather confiused.

"Kanginnie... I want a child of my own. A child of my blood or yours." 

"You know that is impossible right! We are males! In case you haven't noticed." 

"Aish. You are such a bpabo sometimes. We are in a modern world sweetie.. Have you heard of Surrogacy?" Kangin shook his head like a little kid who doesnt want to eat his vegetables. "Surrogacy is an arrangement in which a woman carries and delivers a child for another couple or person. The intended parent could also be a single man or woman wishing to have his/her own biological child. So, some same- couples turn to surrogacy as an option to becoming parents." 

"Ahh! I understands now. Okay. Let's have our own baby!" said Kangin eagerly. 

 

9 months later, they recieved their first born child. They name him Hankyung. Their first two months of being a parent was rather hard. They didn't had a lot of experience. They did take classes on how to take care of a child but they never knew it would be 10x harder than the class. 

"Kanginnie. Could make some milk for Hankyung please." shouts Leeteuk 

"Okay." 2 minutes later Kangin entered the room. "Baby, where is the milk bottle?" 

"Ah It is in the living room couch. I forgot to tell you." 

"Okay. Okay." 

They have been really tired. Kangin with his job, Leeteuk with work also. These past few months they hardly get to sleep much with Hankyung crying all night. 

Kangin POV 

Sigh.... Having a kid is really hard job. A baby... they likes to cries in the night and sleeps during the day. They carry to many feases and really hard to changed their diapers. 

However, when watching them sounds asleep or watching them laughing at out silly faces and baby talk, it really makes me feels a lot better and makes me feels that all the hard work of taking a baby is really worth it. 

I take  look at Hankyung for a moment. Looking at him makes me so calm and all my problems dissapear instantly. 

"Hey Kanginnie... what are you thinking?" said Leeteuk while he wrap his arm around me from behind. He then kissed my cheek.

"Nothing baby. I was just thinking." 

"Thinking? about what?" 

"just stuff..." I answered. He was still hugging me. I then hold his hand and bring him foreword infront of me. "Teukie... I was just thinking, since I'm running one of the biggest company, which means that my salary is more than enough for the three of us. So I was thinking, maybe you should quit your job and stay at home stay with Hankyung instead sendding him to a child care while we're at work." 

Leeteuk went silent for a momment. "Urmmm Okay. Sure. why not." he said happily. He smiles at me showing his dimples. Another thing that makes me calm and washed all my troubles away is Leeteuk's hugs and smile. He is really good at calming people from stress. 

"Ah! Kanginnie.. yesterday I had a talk with Mrs Sulli." 

"Who?" 

"Mrs Sulli. I always sees her the supermarket plus she lives a few blocks away from our street." he explained. 

"Oh. Okay." 

"Anyway, she told me that she is a mother of 3 children. He oldest child is 14 now!" I just nod listening to Leeteuk story. I can see that he is really happy haing a child. "Anyway she says she used to work too and now she is just a housewife because she wants to take care of her own kids. She says that when they are little that is the precious moment of our life. That is when we get to look after them Cared for them. Play with them. When they grow up, they would probably wouldn't want to spends so much time with us and hangs out with their mates and stuff. So that is why she says that she want to treasure he moments with her kids. Then it got me thinking of quitting my job and now you just said it. You know what I was thing don't you" Leeteuk smiles and continue talking. 

Author POV

A moment later Leeteuk stops talking because Kangin's lips was already on his lips. "Baby... you talk too much." He says and kissed Leeteuk again. 

While kissing him Leeteuk let out a soft moan. "Kanginnie we shouldn't make to much noise or you will wake up Hankyung." warned Leeteuk. 

"I don't care. Right now I just want you" said Kangin and kiss Leeteuk. 

 ______________________________________________________________________________

 

So there you go. How Hankyung come to earth. :)) It's rather short chapter. Bianne. 

LoVe_B2ST : kumawo :)) since you requested it. Okay. a coming soon. hehehe naughty thinker! haha

denisz23 : i don't really understand what you're trying to say, but in my fic story I'll try explain on how their kids is born and yes they are related by blood and not adoption. 

noramaia : i do try to make them have the same age but then i accidentally mixed which comes first. But they age are almost close enough though accept for SiBum. A little far apart.  :))