28

Cheaper by the Dozen

KANGTEUK

“Goood morning baby.”

“Ommo! You startled me.” Said Leeteuk who was making breakfast for his family.

“Did I? Biane.” Kangin replied. He was wrapping his arm around Leeteuk.

“Honey… I making breakfast, have a seat with the kids. It will be done soon.” Kangin pouts and did as he told. 

10 Minutes later.

“Here you go. I made your special honey – Chicken porridge with mushroom.” Said Leeteuk as he place down the bowl and he look at his husband with full of hopes.

“Wahhh…” he then takes a sniff. “It smells good. What’s the special occasion?” Then a thud can be heard. Kangin’s leg got kicked by someone. Also upon hearing those words Leeteuk’s smile disappear instantly. He then walks away without saying a word. Kangin then looks at the table with unsatisfied look. “Who kicked me?”

“Me!” someome speaks up.

“Dongwoon? Why what is for?”

“What date is it?” He just answered simply.

“July 1st.” Dongwoon then just look at his appa. Kangin look around the table. His sons’ face was really disappointed. “Oh my! Damn!” Kangin then quickly stood up and leave the room. He runs up stairs. As he was about to reach the handle he can hear someone crying. He quickly opens up to find that his lover was crying. “B-baby…..” Kangin asks. Then the crying stops. “I – I’m sorry.”

“S-S-Sorry for what?” Leeteuk stuttered.

“For forgetting your birthday. I’m truly sorry.” Kangin stood on his knees and faced Leeteuk. “I promise I’ll make it up to you.” Said Kangin as he hold Leeteuk’s hand tighter.

“It’s okay. I was just being over melodramatic. I should have known that you have more important things to think of.”

“No. no. no. no. Shhh…. That is inexcusable. Your birthday is something that I shouldn’t forget. Not in a million years." He explains as he wipes his lover's tears. "I'm truely sorry for making you cry on your birthday." He clinched his fist. Leeteuk gently place his hand on top of Kangin, it didn't even take a while until he come down again. He then look at Leeteuk who was giving him an angelic smile.

 

SHINARI

Neomuna hago sipeun mal yeongwonhi ~
Saranghabnida ~
Nae abeoji ~

Shindong was busy eating at the dining table when he feels a vibration coming from his right pocket. He quickly reached it and looks like he received a message.

Morning, I'm already here. Where are you? -Nari-

A confused expression suddenly appeared. "Hyung gwenchana?" Sungmin asks concernly. "Bwoh? Ah aniya, it's just that I got a message from Nari saying that she has already arrived and asking where am I." he explains as he read again the message to ensure that he was reading the correct message. "You forgot huh? Hyung remember you asked Nari noona out last night for breakfast? I was next to you in the living room." Shindong looked more puzzled than before. "You called her asking to go for a breakfast at the new cafe." He paused. Shindong is now thinking hard >,< "Oh Gosh! I forgot!" He quickly stood up and washed his hand and grab his coat and car keys and off to the door. During that he was cursing himself for forgetting.

[20 minutes later]

He managed to arrived there safely. He quickly run toward the cafe and start searching for Nari. "May I help you sir?" the waiter asks. "I'm looking for a girl." he explains as he still searching for Nari. "Ahh yes. Come this way." The waiter led him to where she was. Shindong slowly approach her and he take a deep breath. He then pulled out the chair slowly - "DON'T YOU DARE SIT DOWN!" She suddenly speaked up! Shindong quickly stood back up and look at Nari. All eyes were at them two. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" Nari asked. "I.. I actually f-f-forgot." He stuttred. "YOU WHAT? YOU ASKED ME OUT AND YOU FORGOT? THAT IS JUST GREAT!" She then grab her cup of hot cocoa at the same time she was standing up and instantly throw the drink at Shindong and left the building.

Shindng then yelled in pain as he can feel the hotness of the water. Everyone was totally shock! They quickly call the ambulance.