15

Cheaper by the Dozen

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, BESIDES DOOSEOB, KANGTEUK & SHINARI COUPLE, THE OTHER COUPLE THERE WILL BE A TWISTED IN THE STORY. LIKE MY EXAPMLE OF HAEHYUK. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. BUT IF I THINK IT IS WEIRD LIKE KYUMIN THE I WILL STICK TO THE ORIGINAL. OKAY <3 LOVE THE COMMENTS. KEEP IT COMING. (A)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

He always have been bullied since he was in kindergarten but he decides not to tell a soul at his parents. In the end, when he was in his second year of highschool, he just can't stand it no more and decides to join a group of gangsters. He only joined the group just so that people will scared of him. But who ever knows him really well will no that he is the silent type, warm hearted and really kind. Also, even though he is in the group that would not stop him learning and get good marks in class and in his year. 

"Kibum-ah! We are going out to the mall. Let's go." called out the leader. Kibum was doing his work in the class alone when he was startled by his senior. 

"Neh Nichkhun-hyung." he replied and quickly packed things up. Nichkhun know how clever Kibum is and just don't really care about it as long as Kibum can fight that's all. 

"Khun hyung, what are doing at the mall then?" 

"Hmm? Oh... we are just going to chill out and also disturbing few people." Khun hyung smirk and grin while they were walking towards the school gate. 

At the school gate all people of the gang was already there. The group consist of 4 group combine together but not everyone. They are Seungho hyung and Mir from MBLAQ, TOP, Taeyang and GD from BB, Dongwoo and Hoya from Infinite, also Nichkhun gang; Chansung and Taecyeon. 

Everyone was doing their handshake at Kibum and Nichkhun. Then they start walking to the mall. It only took 12 minutes if you ride motobike. 

 

[AT THE MALL] 

The first thing everyone head for was the motorbike store. They always go their first. They look around and some of them bought something. STEALLING?? oh no no. Stealling is forbidden - it's one of their code. Whoever have been caught for stealling, one of their finger will be cut of. Rules are rules!

Next they decides to go to arcade room where it contains lots of game. They played for almost an hour. As for Kibum, he wasn't interested so decides to wonder around the mall while they played the games. 

Kibum decides to go to a book store. He wanted to buy few exercise book as there is an exam this week plus he wanted to buy few novels. He love reading novels. 

Now he is at the novel section. His hand was gliding on every novel on the shelf as he searched for an interesting novel. Then one paticular book caught his eyes and decides to grab it. At the same time while grabbing another hand was grabbing it. Kibum quickly pulled his hand back and bow. 

"Sesonghamnida. Sesonghamnida." 

"Ani. Ani. I'm sorry." The other person bow back. Kibum lift his head up to look who is the person infront of him. He look from bottom. He was wearing black snickers, with jean and very casual yet stylish shirt. When Kibum look at his face, his eyes were widen a little. I have never seen a man this handsome before. He must be really polite type of guy and kind too. Kibum thought to himself.

The guy then grab the novel and take a look at it. "Hmmm... looks interesting. I'll just go and pay" and leave Kibum looking curious. I take it back! He is totally ignorant! Kibum spoke to himself. 

He was really angry and also dissapointed with the man and decides to put the excersice books that he chose on a certain shelf and left the store. At the same time he kept on cursing the guy. He was on his way back to the arcade store when he felt few taps on his shoulder. He stop walking and turn around. 

It was that gnorant guy. Kibum all of the sudden changed his reaction. "What do you want?" Kibum asked coldly. Without a word that guys just hand him a paper bag. Kibum raised his eyebrow and take a look inside. It was the novel. "Huh?" Kibum look at the guy wanting an answer. 

"It's for you. You go ahead. Read it first. Once finished give it to me. Okay?" that guy wink at Kibum and left him. 

"W-wait!" Kibum yelled a little and run up to him. "B-but how am I going to contact you?" He hit his head. 

"Ah! Silly me. Urmmm here's my card and call me anytime." he smiled. Kibum look at it. It says 'YOON SIWON, HEAD ACCOUNTANT OF THE YOON ENTREPRISE.' "May I know you name?" Siwon speak up.

"It's Kibum. Park Kibum." he answered without making any eye contact. 

"Okay Kibum. I'll be going now. Hope you enjoy reading it." Siwon replied while rubbing Kibum's head. He smiled and left. 

Kibum had his head down so Siwon didnt see his reaction. He had his eyes widen a little shock from what Siwon just did and also he was blushing. At the same time his heart was beeting so fast. Like a tunderstorm. Ommo! Why is my heart beating so fast? Is there something wrong? He asked himself. 

Siwon left. Kibum turned around and saw Nichkhun and Taecyeon. "There you are. Where have you been? We've been looking for you. Aigoo. Come, we are going somewhere else." Nichkhun explained. Kibum just nod and follow them. 

Before they was about to leave the mall, TOP accidentally bang into someone. The collison wasa too strong making TOP and him fall on to the floor. "ARE YOU F**KING BLIND OF SOMETHING? CAN'T YOU SEE WHERE YOU'RE GOING?" TOP shouts at him. Kibum decides to take a look at the guy on the floor. It's Siwon. Kibum's eyes were widen and decides to hid behind Dongwoo. 

TOP was kept on pushing and shuving Siwon after he already got up making him falls down again. Everyone in the member laughed hard accept Kibum. Siwon look at all their faces and noticed somene familiar. Siwon then scrunch his eyes to focus on the guy. It was Kibum. 

They left Siwon looking curious on the floor. As for Kibum he was at the back and just walked passed Siwon without making an eye contact. 

After they left,  Siwon pulled himself together and stands up. He cleared himself up from dust and saw a pair of snickers was infront of him. He look up to see it was Kibum. 

"Sesonghamnida for my sunbae's behaviour." said Kibum and bow 120 degrees.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it." said Siwon while waving his hand saying don't bow. 

"Once again I am really sorry." and just left. 

Siwon look at Kibum running towards his gang. By the time Siwon realised, he noticed that he was smiling like a crazy person. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

SIBUM MEET UP! KIYAA!! NOW FOR THOSE WHO LOVES HANCHUL.... (LIKE ME) ... THEY ARE UP NEXT! NGEE!! MAYBE I'LL MAKE IT A LITTLE Y. -SHRUGGED- WHO KNOWS. 

blackspiderlily: I know right? Hehe. I just wished that the other couples in the story are real couple too >.<

anastasia95: Late in the story.. no worry okay ^__^

noramaia: Haha :D

KimEifa: Shindong was being polite. Don't worry I'll make him a goofy guy in the story. Hakhakhak. Girls.. always ahead in everything. Right?

Yusenkio: no worry, Eunhae will be here once i finished telling how the couples meets each other. :))

Me ish loving all the positive comments. Kumawo.

Kumawo so much >___< You guys hava always made my day. (A)