24

Cheaper by the Dozen

 

Just a reminder if I’m not mistaken:: Moonie & Minhyuk // Eun Shin & Sungjae // Ren Xin & Eunkwang . (A)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

[REN XIN & EUNKWANG INTRODUCTION]

[AT SCHOOL]

“Settle down class. Today we are having two new students in our class.” The homeroom teacher paused and looks at the door. “You may come in.” The two students enter the class. Everyone starts to go noisy. “Introduce yourself please.” The homeroom teacher smiles softly.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Please to meet you. My name is Eunkwang.” The guy with a blonde hair introduces. All the girls start talking saying how adorable he is.

“Yo! I’m Ren Xin.” She introduces so simply. She looks around and looks at the girl who was talking about Eunkwang. “Oh and Eunkwang is neither my brother nor twin nor we are related. As a matter of fact Eunkwang is my boyfriend.” She said as she smirks to all the girls.

“Ren Xin and I will get along just well.” Kyuhyun said to himself. As he says that someone else heard it.

“Ren Xin you may sit next to Sungmin.” She then looks at the homeroom teacher. How does she supposed to know who is Sungmin so all she did was just gave a curious look. “Ah silly me, Sungmin could you please put your hand up for me.” Sungmin put his hand up and she then takes her sit next to Sungmin. “As for Eunkwang, you sit next to…hmm… Jungshin you sit at the desk behind you and Eunkwang you can take his sit, right next to Kyuhyun. That way you can teach him some manners.” The homeroom teacher teased. All the classmates just laugh.

[RECESS TIME]

“Yah Ren Xin!” She got startled but managed to control it. She looks up and gives an unsatisfied look. Kyuhyun just smirks. Sungmin didn’t want to be in the scene therefore he stood up and left the classroom.

In the library, as usual, Sungmin will go to his favorite spot and sit there. Then he saw someone familiar there. Sungmin walk up close to him and smiles.  “Eungkwang-ssi… how come you aren’t going for recess?”

“Huh? Oh I just hate all those noises.” He said continue reading. Sungmin just nod and grab a book and read. Then a sudden vibrate can be slightly heard. Eunkwang quickly grab it and answer it. “Hmm?” he answered will a serious face. “God damn it! That simple task can’t you handle it? Everything I need to do it huh? For sake? Fine! I’ll be there in 5!” He hanged up, put back the book and left.

[SUNGMIN POV]

 All I did was just watch the whole thing. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. Could that be his true self? Few minutes… “Excuse me Sungmin-ssi.” She said in very soft delicate voice. Ilook up. “Sorry to bother you but have you seen Eunkwang?” she asks. What? Now her? In the class she sounds like a gangster now she is talking with manners?  I am so confused. I then ruffles my hair in confusion. “Is something wrong?” She asks concernly. I clear my throat. “A-aniya. Eunkwang-ssi just left. He look quiet furious while he was talking on the phone.” She nods in understanding. What she understand?

The recess is now over. I entered back to the class and noticed that Eunkwang’s sit was empty. I took a sit and asks Ren Xin perhaps she knows where Eunkwang might be. But she just stayed silent. When the next teacher came in and asks where he was, Ren Xin just answered … “He went to see someone. He’ll be back soon.” She answered this time with different tone just like when she first introduces herself.

[END POV]

It is now home time. Sungmin walked towards the school gate as there he will be waiting for someone to picks him up. “Sungminnie!!” Sungmin startled as a hand lay on his shoulder. He looks to his right side to get a better look.

“K-k-kyuhyun-ah.” He stuttered. He then heard a slight laughs.

“Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! You leave that poor guy alone!.”

“Huh?” Kyuhyun turns around. “Ren Xin? Aish! Look it has nothing to do with you.” Kyuhyun said raising his voice.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, please do not talks to her like that. She is a girl and my girlfriend after all. Please be more respectful.” A familiar voice interrupted.

“Ahh! Eunkwang.” Kyuhyun released Sungmin and went up to Eunkwang. “Yah kwangie, how can you like this type of girl huh? I mean look at her. She is tacky, rude and out of your league.

Dush! “I said don’t talk to her like that! Next time show more respect. One more time you talk like that about her. I swear to God, your life will be over!” Eunkwang punched Kyuhyun.

“Calm down jagiya. Please…” Ren Xin suddenly changed as she pulls Eunkwang’s hand. Eunkwang calm down and pulls Ren Xin’s hand and left the school.

Sungmin the quickly walk up to Kyuhyun. “Hyunnie… gwenchana?” All Kyuhyun did was crying out in pain. Sungmin starts to get worried as he saw no one else at the school. The he saw a mazda 9 car [http://www.cgiautomotive.com/images/uploads/2008-05-mazda_9.jpg]entering the school. He quickly runs up to the car. “Dongwoon hyung!! Help me!”

“Weo? What happened….?” Dongwoon asks in curiosity.

“Minnie… why look so worried, something wrong?”

“Dongwoon hyung! Hyunseung hyung! Palli!!!”

Dongwoon and Hyunseung rush towards Kyuhyun. They then lift him up and carry him in the car.

TO CONTINUE. <3 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

THE APPLICATION IS STILL OPEN. JOIN NOW. 

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? BIANE ! I'M REALLY AT WRITING A CONFLICT. I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE NOW ALL PUZZLED UP WHAT HAPPEN RIGHT? 

ALSO I WILL BE CONTINUE IN TWO WEEKS TIME. EXAM WEEK