Chapter 9- C*CKBLOCKER!

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter 9- C*CKBLOCKER!

YONGGUK. 

 

AUSSKJZDNVAWEFRAEWOWC SHE ANNOYS ME. SHE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HATE ME! SHE'S SUPPOSED TO CLING TO MY SIDE AND LOVE ME WITH ADORATION! NOT BE DISOBDIENT! I WATCH HER EVER SINGLE SECOND OF THE DAY AND WHAT DOES SHE DO? GETS ME DETENTION! That's when I thought - Punishment Time. 

So now, I have my arm wrapped her tiny waist. It pleased me that she was actually taking me in, well more like 'checking me out'. I breathed in her scent, her doe-eyes with eyelashes fanning them where me in, her pink, kissable lips where pulling me in. I knew resistance was futile for both of us, because who can push away their soulmate? Yes that's correct, every werewolf has a 'mate', some never met their mates, but when you do it's impossible to stay away, you want to touch, feel, kiss, hug your mate. NOT HAVE A FOOD-FIGHT AND LITERALLY THROW INSULTS AT EACH OTHER. We're probably the only mates that haven't 'done the dirty deed' within a week of meeting.

Not that I haven't thought about it.

Pushing my erted thoughts aside, I tilted my head and leaned closer. Our lips were about to brush when.

*DOOR OPENS*

"Well, you two if you don't mind getting up so we can go on with detention."

That's when Hanuel jumped straight out of my arms and jumped away from me.

STUPID TEACHER. I'LL ****BEEP*****BEEP*** AND THEN ***BEEP-BEEP-BEEP***** AND *****KETCHUP-BOTTLE***BEEP****.

I don't think he'll ever walk again after that.

Serves him right, the *NG ER! 

VBHSKBTHENCMS*******BEEP*****BEEP****UP-HIS-NOSE*****IDFNVECACM!!!!!

So we had to write essays on the importance of school property. I watched Hanuel from time to time, her face was bright red with blush. I had to admit she was adorable right now, but I'll never admit that out loud, maybe to her but to no one else.

After two hours we were aloud to leave, she got up as quick as she could and ran out the door. I know you probably think I was a stalker at my next actions, I wouldn't blame you. But I followed her home and made sure she was safe. I watched her cauiously walk up the steps onto the porch and towrds the door. After that I heard a male voice shouting. Shouting at her.

"Dentention?! Why Hanuel?! You were always a good kid!" 

Being the alpha of my pack, it makes me very protective over what is mine, and she is my MATE. My hands clutched the stearling wheel, squeezing the soft metal underneath my palms. Every single fibre in my body told me to go in there, kidnap her and finish off what I was meant to do in the classroom if THAT ER HADN'T INTERUPTED! 

I need to get out of here. 

Well, I guess I should stay away from her for a couple days so I don't scare her. 

Maybe a week. 

 that- I'll talk to her tonight. 

Hanuel. 

NOOOOOOO! ITS NOT MY FAULT! Aissh!!! I'm now in my bedroom now that appa grounded me because of my two week after school detentions. As if today wasn't bad enough! Fudging YongGuk! What the heck was he trying to pull back there?! I bet you that was revenge! There is no way he would want to kiss me. 

That's when I noticed my cheeks were bright pink and glowing. AADBSEIV%^%"£^^BSEIVC$%£%"$%$£%$4MNI WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I don't like him do I?! No of course not! He's arrogant and cocky and mean and teasing and un-socialable and lazy AND OTHER BAD THINGS! 

I need a nap! 

I took a long shower (there is no way I will take a quick one after the stress I've been through! And plus I'm not a very good judge of time.. anyways) and changed into a tank top and shorts since Appa's still learning to use the washing machine little by little and I ran out of pyjamas. 

After 5 minutes of reading a book Appa called up "Hanuel sweetie Appa's going to work, I'll be back late so male yourself dinner ok?"

"Ok Appa," I plainly replied.

The door closed and the sound of Appa's car pulling out of the driveway. I sighed, I knew this book wasn't going to entertain me for long so I decided I would go make some kimchi for myself and make some for Appa so he can eat when he comes home. After boringly eating my kimchi and boringly doing my homework and lastly boringly flicking through all my T.V channels, I decided to go to bed. I walked up the stairs when I got that feeling again. My body got really warm and little sparks danced on my skin. It was about 9pm. Why was I having this feeling now? I shook my head and tried to ignore all of it, but I just got hotter and hotter and the sparks became more frequent. I opened my bedroom door and...! 

Found him there. 

He was sitting there; on my window sill, back against the right side and his head towards me. His eyes bore into mine; making me unable to move. His blond hair glistened in the moonlight, flashbacks of the classroom incident popped into my mind. Before I knew it my cheeks were on fire. 

"WHAT THE FUDGING HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE MAN?! ARE YOU A FREAKIN' STALKER?!" I yelled at him as my mind actually made some sense and pulled me into reality. 

"No," He simply replied. 

"NO?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!" I cried. 

He eyes scanned all over my body; quickly flicking up and down and then stopping to stare at my face. That's when I realised how little I was wearing and I dove under the blanket of my bed and wrapped myself up only leaving my face for him to look at. 

"What are you doing here ert?" I snapped. 

"Today was an accident.... it was wrong and it... shouldn't have happened," He stated slowly as if it was painful. 

A twinge poked and then stabbed at my heart. But I just covered up this strange and new feeling by saying- 

"Yes, of course it was." 

Before I actually knew it, YongGuk had me pinned down on the bed and was staring at me angryly. 

"Is that so Hanuel?" He growled as rumbles escaped from his throat. 

I couldn't say anything, my voice was stuck in my throat and I even found it hard to breathe. 

After a minute (or what had seemed like an hour) I gathered up the courage to speak. 

"Let me go! What are you doing? How do you know where I live? Why are you here? Are you bipolar? Let me goooo!" I said as I squirmed, but his lock on my wrist prevented me from getting away from him. 

"Yah," He said and I instantly stopped my protest to listen. 

"You don't want me near you?" He asked. 

"Yes," I replied. This is what's best right? He doesn't like me and I don't like him and together we get into trouble. 

He let go of my wrists slowly and sat normally on my bed like he hadn't just climbed through the window like a creeper, pinned me down on a bed and acted SO WIERD. 

I quickly got off the bed and stood there watching him cauiously. 

"Yah, leave!" I hissed. 

"Let me ask you a question," He said as he got up and walked towards me. Ever step he took I took a step back, until I was against the wall of my bedroom. The heat I keep feeling burned up again and the little sparks zapped me. Speechless, I stared at him. 

"You don't feel anything when I do this?" He asked as he brushed his fingers over my thigh. 

Sparks zapped my thigh violently where he touched it, it burned with pleasure and turned into jelly, but I wasn't let him going to know that. 

 "N-n-nooo!" I said a little too quickly as well as a stutter came out along with it. Damn! He'll tell that I'm lying. 

"How about here?" He murmured as he my cheek. 

Same thing again. 

"Nooo!" I yelled a little too loudly.

"I-I-I thought you only wanted to ask one question?!" I said, being this embarassed is terrible. The worst part was I didn't want him to stop. 

"Well, if you don't feel anything here or there then I suppose you wouldn't feel anything in a kiss at all then?" 

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!