Chapter 20- "YOU MOTHERFUDGER!"

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter 20- "YOU MOTHERFUDGER!"

Hanuel. 

I got home around 7pm, when I walked into the kitchen I found a note from Appa. Looks like I missed him when he came home while I was away. The little note said had a big delivery to do far away and he will be gone for three days, but when he comes back he'll spend lots of time with me. I smiled, I really did miss Appa these days. I did what I usually did, made myself dinner, eat dinner but instead of watching T.V I felt in the mood for sketching. I wanted to sketch the wolf I had seen earlier. I started with light pencil and outlined gently the main parts of its body. I felt tired after I finished the head and front legs so I went up to bed to finish it off. I put on some baggy pyjamas and sat on my bed. It was quite warm so I didn't really need the blanket. I was absorbed in my drawing when- 

"Anyeong~"

I looked over to see YongGuk climbing into my bedroom from my window. 

"YOU MOTHERFUDGER!" I screamed. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's with the screeching?" He asked as he raised his hands up. 

"WHAT'S WITH THE SCREECHING?! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE HARASSMENT YOU'VE COMMITED!" I yelled as I stood up and pointed my finger at him accusingly. 

"Oh yeah..." He said. 

"OH YEAH?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN 'OH YEAH'?!" I screamed. 

"I'm just kidding, I could never forget that," He winked. 

"SHUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUP!!!" I screeched. 

I sat back down on my bed and tried to calm myself, I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. 

Once I felt calm enough I opened them again; only to come face to face with him. 

"YAAAAAH!" I yelled as I propelled back into the wall; my face heating up along with the rst of my body. 

He laughed at me. 

"YOU MOTHERFUDGER!" I screeched at him. 

He laughed again. 

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL-" I started to rant but was cut off my the sudden pain in my throat from yelling too much. 

"Ahh- Ow-" I murmured as I held my neck. 

He stopped laughed and peered at me. Next thing I knew was I was being scooped up into his arms and carried downstairs. 

"Yah- Yah- Put mee- down," I said quietly with my voice still hoarse as I squirmed. 

He ignored me and focused on the stairs, making sure he wasn't going to fall. 

When we finally reached the bottom he carried me into the kitchen and set me down on the counter. 

He started to look through my cupboards and the fridge. 

"Yah-" I whispered with my throat causing me pain again. 

"Found it!" He said as he pulled a jar of honey from the cupboard. 

He soon rattled through the drawers and took out a spoon. He walked and stopped in front of me that was TOO CLOSE FOR MY LIKING. 

"Say Ah~" He said as he held a spoonful of honey in front of my face. 

I stared at him as if he was stupid (which he probably is) and reached out to take the spoon myself. 

"Yah, SAY. AH." He ordered. 

I glared at him and tried to get the spoon. He squeezed my cheeks with his hand and once again- 

"SAY AH HANUEL."

I shook my head a little, not submitting one bit. 

His eyes turned into slits as his mouth form the duck face. 

I tried to laugh but it just hurt more, he took the chance and shoved the spoon in my mouth. The pain soon subsided and I could talk without it hurting again. 

"Tell me what you were laughing at," He did that face again. 

I managed to laugh this time. 

"What? What? Tell ME," He commanded. 

"Gukkie Duck," I giggled. 

OMO.... WHAT THE FUDGE DID I JUST SAY?! 

"What did you say?" He asked; eyes wide. 

"Nothing," I said quickly and looked away. 

"I'm pretty sure you said something," He smugly said. 

"Nope, Nothing," I replied as I tried to get away. 

But to my disapointment he held me by the waist and plonked me down again. 

"Did you call me Gukkie?" He asked; eyes glinting with humor. 

"I called you a duck," I corrected. 

"Yes, but you still said Gukkie," He pointed out smugly. 

I looked away from him, looking all directions with out seeing him. Oh there's the ceiling, and that's the floor. 

"Yah," He said as he pulled my face towards him. Being so close, I couldn't help but think of that kiss again. 

"EEEEK!" I cried as I sprung back and my face turned a bright crimson shade. 

He clutched his stomache in laughter. 

"YAH STOP LAUGHING YOU MOTHERFUDGER!" I yelled. 

"Don't do that, you'll hurt your voice again," He said once he managed to stop laughing. 

I stuck out my tongue at him. 

"I suggest you keep that in there, I might bite it off," He said as he invaded my personal space and was so close our noses touched. 

My tongue went straight back in as I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth, only for him to start laughing his off again. Getting angrier by the I kicked him in the private sector and stomped out of the kitchen as he fell to the ground in pain. Still stomping I went upstairs and back into my room. I picked up my drawing and continued with it as I sat down on my bed. Seconds later the door slammed over. 

"YAH. WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" He hissed. 

I looked at him and then back at my drawing and continued sketching. But I soon felt bad for doing that, I mean he did help me when I had a sore throat right? 

"Mianhae," I murmured without looking at him. 

I heard him sigh only to be followed with him resting his head on my lap. 

"Yah-" I said. 

"Shut up, this is punishment," He told me with his eyes closed. 

I bit my lip in thinking, should I push him off onto the floor? What is he's too heavy? 

"If you're going to do that, then let me use your head to lean on," I said as I put my sketchbook on his face. 

I heard him chuckle from underneath it and secretly smiled at that. 

"Well, if you're going to do that... Let me hug your legs," He replied. 

"What? NO-" I yelled as I lifted it up off his face, but it was too late. He had already turned to his side and wrapped his arms around my thighs. 

I sighed. 

"Chincha? Arraso," I sighed as I put the sketchpad on his head again. 

"Yes!" I heard him silently cheer. 

"Yah! ert," I said as I hit him. 

He laughed and I actually laughed with him.