I DUN LIEK YEW T3T

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter Three- I DUN LIEK YEW T3T

HANUEL.

Maybe I could run out of here, or maybe ninja jump out the window, or even better- THROW HIM OUT THE WINDOW.

I like plan three the best, but sadly I just make do with plan one.

"Oh you must be the new student," I heard a voice that sounds awfully old for a student say behind me.

There goes all three plans. *Sigh*

"Uh yes," I said shyly.

"You can go sit beside Jonghyun over there," The teacher said as he walked to his desk. [A.N Not Jonghyun from SHINee, it's a random Jonghyun :L]

YES! NO YONGGUK ;D

I was walking over when this guy suddenly sat in the seat I was supposed to.

"Mianhae, but can you sit over there instead...?" said the guy; stuttering a bit as he pointed to another seat...

THAT WAS BESIDE YONGGUK.

"Wae?" I asked; not wanting to sit beside him.

"Uh..please," He blurted out.

I was about to argue back with him, but the teacher told me to sit down. I pouted and plopped down in my seat. I had a pouty scowl on my face for about 10 minutes into the lesson now. Why the heck did that guy suddenly sit down in my seat?

YONGGUK

Before she was going to walk over to her seat beside Jonghyun, I glared at the guy who sat beside me.

"Move," I lowly growled.

There was no way she was going to sit beside someone else, let alone anyother guy.

HANUEL.

I sat there, trying to ignore Mr.Oh-I'm-so-kool-and-arrogant-you-have-to-move-and-do-what-I-say.

Which is pretty damn hard when you're being stared at by him, like I was some puzzle piece he was trying to figure out.

OR MAYBE HE WAS PLOTTING REVENGE.

So I sat throughout my first lesson thinking of possible ways to get back at him if he tries to have revenge on me.

And the next lesson.

And the lesson after that.

You want to know why? 

HE WAS STARING AT ME.

HE WAS ABLE TO STARE BECAUSE-

HE WAS IN ALL MY CLASSES SO FAR.

AND SOMEHOW, THE SEAT THAT WAS EMPTY FOR ME TO SIT IN WAS ALWAYS BESIDE HIM.

*SIGH SOB SOB SOB SOB SULK IN CORNER*

At the end of each lesson I was out the door like a bullet.

Life can be to cruel at times.

It was my last lesson before lunch; Geography.

AND GUESS WHO WAS THERE.

I don't even need to tell you do I?

Yong-fudging-Guk

AND GUESS WHAT?!

The geography teacher explained that we would be doing a project on native tribes of Austrailia, South America anywhere we could find them. We had to have a whole document- How they lived, What they lived in, What they eat, How they make money etc...

AND GUESS WHO I WAS PAIRED UP WITH?!

I just sat staring at him through my sunglasses, epressionless.

"What's that look for?" He snapped.

"I DUN LIEK YEW," I said.

He stared at me surprised. I guess Mr.Arrogant has never had anyone to say that to him.

"Pardon?" He asked; eyebrows raised.

"I. DUN. LIEK. YOU." I said as I gave him my 'T3T' face.

He glared at me.

"You will like me," He muttered.

"WHAT?!" I asked as the whole class turned to see what I was shouting about.

"Shut up and keep your voice down," He snapped.

Maybe I heard him wrong, or maybe I got the meaning of it wrong.

Maybe it meant- 'I'm so hot you'll like me,' in an arrogant way.

OR... Nah, I got nothin'.

Maybe what he really said was 'To bill kite tea.'

Ok, that just sounds stupid.

We hardly disscussed anything, well I said ideas and he didn't reply.

I guess I'm going to have to do this project on my own.