Chapter 33- The Death Of Song ChangHee.

You're Kidding Right?

Haneul. 

Endless tears poured from my eyes silently as a huge lump caught in my throat. 

YongGuk: being a werewolf with super-hearing; heard all of that short but life changing conversations. He hung up my phone and pulled me into a tight embrace. My sobs were muffled as I shook uncontrolably. 

"A-a-appa, he-," I started to cry. 

"Shhh, It's okay," YongGuk cried. 

My legs gave in and I started to cry loudly; not caring how heard me. 

I managed to stop and say at one point, "I need to go confirm if it's him." 

YongGuk nodded, "I'll go with you." 

Gripping his hand tightly, he drove me to the morgue. 

 

-TWO DAYS AGO- 

Song ChangHee had made a pit stop for fuel on his way back home. He had bought Hanuel a giant Rilakkuma bear as a form of apology for always working. He filled the truck up with fuel and made the mistake of leaving it unlocked as he went inside and paid for the fuel. 

The garage was in the middle of no-where, on the edge of a dark and damp forest. Hardly anybody came by. An old man had his job their as a cashier and usually fell asleep on the job. 

None of the two saw what happened as ChangHee paid the money. A rusty-coloured wolf had nimbly sauntered its way out of the woods and was heading towards the truck. It was large for its size and too smart to be an ordinary wolf. It had managed to reach the handle of the truck and pull it open, it hid itself on the floor underneath the unsuspecting ChangHee's coat and the giant teddy. In one swift movement it closed the door with it's tail. Lee ChangHee hurried back to his truck and then drove off without noticing anything; he was too focused on getting home to see his beloved daughter. As he drove about a mile down the long, deserted road; he noticed something. 

He braked the truck to a stop and pulled the coat off the floor of the vehicle. 

Then, the wolf sprang out and pushed him. With its size and strenght, the wolf had managed to break the driver's door of the truck off and push ChangHee outside. The glass from the window painfully pierced his head as he cried out in surpirise. The wolf mauled his arms and chest; leaving his face recongisable as he had been ordered to do so.  Its teeth dug in and ripped the flesh off his very bones as blood stained his muzzle. 

As soon as Song ChangHee's eyes rolled back into his head, the wolf's work was done. And off it sauntered; going to report back what a sucess his mission had been. 

That night someone was driving past and had spotted ChangHee on the road side, they reported it to the police and ChangHee was sent to the morgue. 

 

-NOW- 

"No!" I cried out in horror as the white sheet was pulled back; revealing Appa. 

This is the part of the story were the girl would usually cry on the chest of the loved one that had been lost. But I couldn't. His chest had been ripped open; revealing his bones, lungs and his forever still heart. The flesh was torn and twisted in a disgusting way, teeth marks marred his bones. 

YongGuk held me as I cried harder and harder. I wanted to scream, and soon I started doing so. 

"NO, NO, NO, IT'S NOT FAIR," I screamed as I pounder my weak fists on YongGuk's chest. 

"Could you please quiet down," The employee of the morgue said softly. 

YongGuk glared at him like he was the devil himself. 

He slowly took me outside and turned towards me. 

"Scream," He commanded. 

"Huh?" I sniffled. 

"Don't let anybody tell you otherwise, scream, cry, break things if you want to, don't let anybody tell you any different, and if you ever look back on this day and regret doing so- Don't. No one has to suffer in silence and you don't have to care what people think, you just have to do what you need to," He said to me as he held me shoulders. With a loud cry; I hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go of the person who I would ever love the most and could never bear leaving. 

That night I had sobbed and then fell asleep in his arms where I had been most of the day. 

I lightly opened my puffy eyes to see him squinting his, he was just waking up too. 

"Morning," He yawned. 

"Morning," I croaked. 

He gave me a soft, sad smiled as he cupped my cheek. 

"I probably look a mess don't I?" I tried to joke but there was hardly an emotion in my voice. 

"Nope, still as beautiful," He simply replied and kissed each of my swollen, red eyes. 

I chuckled, "You'd still say that if I had a moustache or something." 

"Yes, but I guess you're the only person who could ever look hot with a moustache."

I lightly chuckled again as I weakly punched his chest playfully. 

"Noona~~" 

Out of no-where Zelo appear in the middle of us and was hugging me. 

"Are you ok?" He asked; his big, sad puppy eyes appearing on his face. 

"Neh, A little," I replied.

"YAH! Zelo get off and out now!" YongGuk ordered. 

"Aniiii~~~~ Noona needs her special Zelo hugs," He whined. 

"MWUH?!" He cried. 

"NOONA~~" All the other four popped in and flopped down on the bed. 

"YAH! GET OUT ALL OF YOU!" YongGuk cried. 

"Noona~ It's ok now, your favourite guys are here~" They said as we had a group hug. 

"FAVOURITE?! I AM HER FOREVER FAVOURTIE! DO YOU HEAR ME?! THE GREAT BANG YONGGUK IS ALWAYS NUMBER ONE!"

"Guys- can't- br-eathe," I forced out. 

Then YongGuk went donkey kong mode and started throwing the rest of the guys off me like they were barrels. 

[A/N THOSE GODDAMN BARRELS. Lol pewdie xD] 

He never left my side for the rest of the day, and that- I was thankful for. 

So guys, the next couple of chappies are gona be waaaaay short. MIAN~ Blame it on my obession for 'To The Beautiful You' GAAH MINHO OPPA IS SO HOOOT *Q* BUH-BYE~