Chapter 30

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter 30.

NARRATION.

Her brown eyes cast outside the tinted windows of the all black car. Trees and other plants were usually a blur due to the car's fast movement but for her she could see it all in perfect condition. Her red lipstick lips curved upwards; forming a smirk at her plots she was thinking of. Her evil eyes turned away and looked forward as she her soft fur coat she was wearing. The car drove deeper into the woods on the worn out road that had been there for years, the edges of it cracked from the strong roots of the trees growing beside it. The car slowly pulled to a stop and her chauffeur got out and opened the car door for her. He helped her out, her high heels making a clacking noise as they touched the cement. She still walked with her usual model-like posture as she strided forward in her tight black mini-dress. The chauffeur waiting outside with the car. They had pulled up to an abandoned house. No-one had lived there for years, the fire that had taken place there had melted the walls, charcoaled it black and crashed the roof down to the second floor. The door was falling off, only hanging on by the one hinge. She held out her hand, her red painted, manicured nails pushed the door open gently which caused it to make a creaking noise. She stepped inside, her movements making an echoing sound in the room that bounced off the walls. With every step, something cracked underneath her foot. The abandoned house had been vacant for years, she still remembered it.

Her parents had died there of course.

She slowly walked over to what was left of a fireplace. Photo frames scattered along the top, cracked and burned where the fire had them. She picked up the least damaged frame. In the frame it held a photo of a mother and father embracing a young boy and a very little girl, smiling and laughing happily. She eyes narrowed and turned cold as she stared at the photo. She loosened all grip on it; letting it fall to the floor. She held her gaze forward; not looking down at the fallen object. She slowly stepped onto the frame gently then applying pressure so hard it caused it the glass to shatter. She glared at her surroundings before turning to leave. At the doorway she stopped and cast a small sad glance over her shoulder before walking back to the car. As was his job was for him to do, the chauffeur helped her back into the car's backseat and got into the drivers' seat.

"Take me to xxx high school," She told him, her silky voice sullen.

"Yes Ms," The driver replied politely; bowing his head a little.

She emotionlessly looked out the window and waited for the arrival of the destanation.

"We're here Ms," The driver informed her as they pulled to a stop at the street across the school.

She scanned the high school building before her eyes started to skim the students exsiting it. Her attention was soon caught by six blondes with one beautiful girl with long black hair. Her teeth gritted at the familiarity of the sight before her. Her powerful gaze shifted to the tall leader-like boy, protectivally walking beside the beautiful girl. He suddenly started to let his eyes flicker; as if he was looking for something suspicious; this was her que to leave.

"Driver, take me back to the hotel," She told him.

The driver nodded and pulled away from the high school. Her lips formed once again a malicious smirk, a lone finger twirled a lock of her long blonde hair playfully. Her mood was like a cat who caught hold of a mouse.

She had found them.

Hey, sorry for the short chapter. So here we are. Chapter 30 WOW. I mean chapter 30, I never thought I would actually make it this far. I get emotional when I think of this story, you guys don't know how much this means to me and it isn't even the end of the story yet, (imagine when it does, I'll probably be bawling my eyes out xD). I want to thank you all, the readers who spend their time, the commenters who cheer me up and who I remember the usernames of usually, the subscribers that make me happy for liking this story. Today was my last day of school and is the start of my summer holidays. HAPPY SUMMER GUYS~ Haha.

To you all, Thank You.