Chapter 11- "Sweetie, Look what Appa got!"

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter 11- "Sweetie, Look what Appa got!" Hanuel. 

 

I avoided YongGuk like the plague. I spent days at school creeping around like... well, like a creeper I guess. But I prefer the term 'ninja'. That wasn't the only thing I did, I wore baggy clothes and beanies, even sunglasses. But no matter what I wore, I had this feeling that he knew it was me. But this week avoiding YongGuk was strange... I always felt like.... depressed? I don't know no matter what I did to make myself feel better (for example stuffing my face with mint-chocolate ice-cream and strawberry cupcakes) it didn't work. 

I was at home alone, again. Dad keeps going to work a lot, I don't know. I guess he might be sad that he and mom aren't together any more and he might want to take his mind off things. I was at my desk, upstairs in my room when the window opened. 

"Huh?" I said as I turned left to look at how my window opened, and I'll tell you how.

BANG-FUDGING-FUDGING-YONG-FUUUUUDGING-GUK.

He was litteraly crawling through the window! WHO THE HECK DOES HE DO THAT?! IT'S THE 2ND FLOOR!

"Y-y-yah! What are you doing here?!" I yelled, not moving from my desk.

He just sat down on the floor beside the window.

"W-wae? Why are you here?" I asked him.

"You're avoiding me," He said as he met my gaze. Shivers ran up my spine as his deep brown eyes bore into mine. 

"U-u-um.... uh-uh-uhh..." Why can't I speak?! 

He advanced towards me. I looked up at him while I'm sitting in my chair. 

He didn't look at me, he just sluggishly flipped through my maths work book. 

"Yah! Leave! Appa's downstairs and he'll roast you alive if he finds in you here!" I hissed, lying so I could get him to leave. 

"Your appa isn't downstairs," He said. 

HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW THAT?! 

"Well, he soon will be he's coming home from work!" I lied again. 

"No he's not, he's taking extra sifts to pay off," He replied. 

"Pay off what?!" I yelled. 

He shrugged his shoulders, "Is there anything he would need to pay off?" 

I tried to think why appa would need to work harder. Then sadness and guilt slammed down on my shoulders as I realised. 

"My car."  I whispered.

My car was expensive enough for him to work harder. He must've taken out a loan to be able to pay for it. 

"How didn't I notice?" I said as I rubbed my temples in frustration. 

"You're slow," He said simply. 

"You're not helping!" I gritted through my teeth. 

"You want my help?" He asked. 

"NO!" I growled, "Stop twisting my words!" I said as I pointed a finger at him acussingly. 

He grinned at me smugly. Stupid smarty-pants YongGuk.

"Just leave I need to finish homework," I said as I turned away. 

I went back to the question I was stuck on eariler. Sadly, I knew I was going to look like an idiot in front of this jacka$s. 

"Divide it first," I felt a hot breath brush against my ear. 

"Wha..?" I said as quickly leaned away, but bumped into his arm. He smirked, as he knew I realised I was trapped. He had his arms either side of me and his head next to mine when he leaned down. Shivers and sparks ran up and down my body, my body temperature soared. 

I quickly leaned down and started to divide it, so I wasn't touching him anywhere. 

"Next you switch that with  this," He said as he leaned down so my back was against his chest and his head as on my shoulder. He pointed to the numbers on the page. My breath hitched, I couldn't talk, I couldn't even yell at this stalker to get the hell away and out of my house. So I just did what he said and switched them. 

"Then change the fractions to decimals and multiply this by 16," He whispered at my ear. 

I slowly did what he said and then started to multioly by 16, but I was interrupted when a hand s around my waist. 

OH MY SWEET BABY MINT-CHOCLATE ICECREAM AND STAWBERRY CUPCAKES. 

I dropped my pencil and stared balnkly at the page. My mind was blank to, unable to process thoughts I sat there. 

Thankfully I was saved by... 

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

I burst out of his imbrace and ran to the window to see what was going on. 

"Sweetie, Look what Appa got!" Appa shouted as I saw him sitting in a huge truck. 

"OMO!" I yelled, "APPA WHY DO YOU HAVE A TRUCK?" 

We're in apparent debt and HE'S BOUGHT A TRUCK?!

I ran past YongGuk and downstairs to go outside to ask Appa why the heck he has a parked truck outside. 

"APPA! WHY DO YOU HAVE A TRUCK!" I yelled. 

"It's my new job sweetie, I'm a delivery man now," He said as he jumped down. 

"Really?!" I asked. 

"Neh," He chuckled. "Now Hanuel sweetie listen, Appa might not get to see you much since he's on the road, but I'll always think of you," He said as he patted my head. 

"Aw, Appa, I'll always think of you too and besides I was thinking about getting a job anyways," I smiled at him. 

"Really? Wae?" He asked. 

"Oh.. just," I replied as we walked back inside. 

After that I didn't dare walk upstairs, instead I made dinner, washed the dishes, did the laundery in the basement. 

"Hanuel, you must be tired!" My appa said as he walked in to kitchen. 

"Oh, no no no I'm fine," I said as I pulled out the vacumm cleaner. 

"Go rest sweetie," He said as he pushed me upstairs. 

"But-"

"No buts Hanuel!" He scolded. 

I sighed as I watched him walk downstairs. I guess this is were I get my stubborness from. I causiously peeked in my bedroom to be releaved by the presence of YongGuk gone. I walked over and sat down at my desk to see a note- 

'17. 745.1 

18. 1232.1923

19. X= 32443

20. 42342.03299

YongGuk' 

He did the answers for me? I guess that was sweet... 

'PS. 2, 8 and 14 are wrong, pabo.'

That jerk.