Chapter Six- Dreams, Pools of y-ness and Jealousy

You're Kidding Right?

I AM SO SORRY TO ALL MY READERS! Due to AFF going through some difficulties I wasn't able to even log on to it since it wasn't available in my region, you know, since I live in Narina will all my characters. So I took so time to re-charge with Zelo and GET SOME AWEEE-SOME IDEAS TO WRITE ABOUT ;D lately my obession with B.A.P has been battling with Ouran High School Host club and other Kpop groups xD BUT DON'T WORRY! Well, here is Chapieter 6 ;D

Chapter 6- Dreams, Pools of y-ness and Jealousy

Hanuel's POV.

I was in the forest. I was in a white dress, my black hair flowing freely with the wind and I didn't have anything on my feet. I look around to see any other signs of life apart from the trees and plants. I closed my eyes and listened carefully to find out if I could hear anything. I could just about hear the sound of rushing water behind me. So I turned around and started walking. I soon found myself at a river. On the other side was a great big wolf. It was a little taller than me if it stood on its hind paws. It had an amazing white/blond coat of fur and piercing brown eyes.

I don't know why, but I decided to throw a rock at it.

It hit the wolf on its head, as a response it crouched and growled at me. Haha, stupid wolf, I'm all the way across the river, like it could hurt me. I glared at it and stuck out my tounge. But then unexpectedly the wolf actually jumped across the river and pinned me down. He growl and snapped in my face. I whimpered and covered my face with my hands. I could feel tears swell up in my eyes.

I CAN'T DIE LIKE THIS.

I only noticed the growling had stopped when I felt something wet slide across my cheek. Eww, I think it me. I peaked open my eyelid to see it staring down at me. It nudged my cheek with its nose. It slowly got off me. I sat up causiously. I didn't take my eyes off the wolf as I did. It stared right back at me. Its fur looked so soft and shiny, I wanted to touch it. I was about when...

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

"Ah," I yawned as I sat up and streched.

Looks like I had another dream. Ever since I moved here I've been having these wierd dreams that are always set in the forest, sometimes with a wolf and wierdly I always wear a white dress.

Another day, with HeaWoo! And STUPID. YONGGUK.

Sigh, but each time these dreams get wierder and wierder. Like a big wolf jumping across a WHOLE river?! I mean, like come on that would defintely never happen. There was even this one dream where I was in a tree and then I fell but someone caught me. I woke up before I could see who caught me.

Me and YongGuk are due to present our geography project in two days, and I can't help but feel worried that we might fail DUE TO HIS 'I'm-such-a-badboy-I-don't-need-to-do-this-so-I'll-stand-silently-and-do-nothing-' image.

AT SCHOOL.

I walked into the classroom and sat down at my assigned desk beside YongGuk.

"Morning Slob," YongGuk sneered.

That's what he calls me since last week, I was minding my own business eating my cake when walks past and points out the fact I have cream on the side of my lip and I'm 'eating like a pig'.

"Shut up Stupid," I snapped.

"Stupid? Please, I'm smarter than you," He threw back.

"Where you dropped at birth?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah... Into a pool of y," He smirked.

I glared at him and turned away, "More like a pool of ugly, evil, arrogant, cocky, stupidness," I mumbled.

That's practically how my day went, well... that's how I thought how it would go.

AT LUNCH.

I was sitting with HeaWoo chatting away, she's a huge anime and manga fan so she sometimes recommends things to me, only action things though, if she mentioned the words 'Shoujo' or 'Romance' I would cover my ears and start singing 'Lalalalala'.

So we were talking when my eyes unwantedly flickered over to where YongGuk and his friends sat at. There was some girl caked up in make-up with a short skirt smooshed up against him. The wierdest sensations flowed through me- hatered, want, sadness. One thing was for sure, I wanted  to rip that bimbo's head off. It was like everything blurred around me and all sounds slurred. Am I jealous? Why would I be jealous?! It doesn't make sense at all.

Then he suddenly threw her away. Not metiphorically, he actually pushed off the table and she fell face first onto the floor. A party suddenly started in my head and happiness was back as I came down back to the normal world of normal feelings after my unbelieve joy.

Why Am I so happy?!