Chapter 34- "Phonecall from the dead."

You're Kidding Right?

And this my readers is where our REAL- actually/main storyline, the question is... Are you ready?

I give you chapter 34- "Phonecall from the dead."

Don't worry, it's not as creepy as it sounds haha.

P.S Mianhae for the long hiatus.

Hanuel

The funeral passed by me- like I was watching everything from far off. My body felt like it was stiff the entire I was numb. I would've gone into depths of almost derpression if Yongguk wasn't there. He never left my side- I felt like I was being selfish. He didn't have the greatest childhood either- his father was murdered in front of his own eyes and then his mother ran off and left him. Umma came to the funeral too.

I found out she had been starting to see someone else.

That really hit me hard. So much I was childishly glaring at her with resentment till the day she left- also the day she went back to him.

Yongguk had tried his best to stay with me at all times but of course he had some more 'important issues' to take care of. A part of me didn't really mind: I guess I needed some alone time. It didn't help that I was on lock-down since we found out that Appa had murdered by 'huge wolves', my stomach twists painfully at the thought along with the pressure squeezing painfully in my chest. I cried a lot, so much I had permanent red panda eyes. So it was like any other day that week- painfully numb and dull. I was stirring my ramen because I didn't really have an appetite. My phone started vibrating- Yongguk had told me to have it glued to my side at all times, I'm case of an emergency happening. I looked at the caller ID-

Appa

My chopsticks dropped from my hand and splashed down onto the ramen. My breaths became loud and uneven. My body started to tremble as pain flowed through me- numbing my senses. Was this some kind of sick joke? Before I knew it- my shaky thumb pressed the recieve call button and the phone was against my ear. I didn't speak- I could even process what was going on right now.

"Hello, I'm guessing this is Song Hanuel," A woman's voice filtered through the line. Her voice was sultry, dark, venom-laced even.

"W-w-who are you?" I breathed. Who was this woman?! Why does she have Appa's phone?

"My guess must be correct then," I sickening chuckle came from the phone.

"W-who are you and what do you want with me?" I asked.

"xxx garage, 11pm, today," She bluntly replied. Xxx garage... That's where he died.

"W-w-who are you?" I whimpered- tears building up in my eyes.

"Oh and come alone... We wouldn't want to hurt Mommy would we?" An teasing voice giggled.

"H-H-Hanuel."

"U-umma?" I croaked. I placed my hand over my mouth and bit down in my lip to stop her from hearing my sobbing.

"Hanuel listen to don't come or-"

"xxx garage, 11pm, alone, is that clear?" The dark, mystery woman from before asked.

"Yes..." I breathed.

"Good, see you there." Then the phone died.